Chapter 21

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

Key dropped me off infront of my house. He hadnt noticed that my mood had changed when he mentioned G-Dragon. I'm thankful that he didnt notice... but at the same time i was sad too. Isnt a boyfriend supposed to notice those kind of things? But Key was pretty busy with SHINee so of course he wouldnt notice.

 

The thing that was bothering me the most was G-Dragon. Was he okay? I still couldnt get him out of my head until i knew he was alright. I could call Daesung and ask... he had given me his number and we we're sort of friends. I looked up at my house. A random car was parked infront of it, which means my mom has some man in there.

 

She wouldnt notice if i didnt come home, right? I quickly got my phone up from my pocket and called Daesung. It rang a few times before he answered.

 

"Hey, Yuri" Daesung said with a sleepy voice.
I laughed. "Sorry, we're you sleeping?"
"Sort of..."
"I'll hang up then" I said and was about to hang up.
"Wait. There is no point, you've already woken me up. What's up? Why did you call?"
"Is... G-Dragon alright?"
"Why do you care?" His voice changed and he was probably smirking right now. "Do you care about him after all?" He said with a teasing voice.
"Aish, of course not, Daesung! I was just wondering... if Lee Joon said something to him that he shouldnt have said".
"Lee Joon? What does he have to do with this?" Daesung asked.
"Who is that? Is it Yuri? What is this talk about Lee Joon?" I could hear a voice in the background say. Daesung sighed.
"T.O.P, this is a phonecall for me, not you". So it was T.O.P's voice.
"Let me talk to her" T.O.P demanded.
"NO!" I could hear Daesung yell and then a sudden crash and i looked shocked at the phone. 
"Yah! Daesung?! What happened?!"
"Ehm... Yuri, this is T.O.P" He said. 
"What was that crash?"
"Oh, that... ehm... Daesung fell".
"Fell my ! You pushed me! And now you're sitting on me!" I could hear Daesung yell in the background.
"Hold on, Yuri. Yah! Stop trying to get up, Daesung! You can to talk to her when i'm done!" T.O.P screamed at Daesung, i assume. "Okay, Yuri. I'm back" He said in his normal voice. "Do you know what's wrong with Jiyong?"
"Actually, that is why i was calling. I wanted to ask you, well, Daesung that".
T.O.P sighed. "He has locked himself in the room and he wont open the door or talk to me".
"It might be something Lee Joon said. He came with me to the dance practice and i went to change. When i came back G-Dragon was telling me i didnt need to practice and then he left".
"Lee Joon, huh... Do you have any idea what he said to him?"
"No... Is... is G-Dragon hurt or something?"
"I think so..." 

 

Now i felt even worse. Was it because of me? Had i done something? Or Lee Joon? I hung up on the ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter