Chapter 1

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was dancing to the choreography of G-Dragon's new song, Breathe. Me and my friend Minah and some other people we're dancing in the back while G-Dragon was at the front. Suddenly he stops and turns the music off. We all stopped dancing and looked at him. He rubs his temple and looks at me.

 

"You" He said and pointed at me.
"What?" I replied with a hint of anger in my voice. G-Dragon is so annoying, he always makes me so frustrated.
"You're doing it wrong".
"I was dancing just like you".
"No, you didnt put any feelings into it. You just looked like a lost chicken" This caused the rest of the backup dancers, except for Minah to laugh at me and some of the Big Bang members who we're sitting on the floor watching us was laughing too and some of them tried to keep themselves from laughing. I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"What's going on?" Big Bang's manager came walking in. "Why arent you dancing?"
"She cant do it right" G-Dragon said and pointed at me again. "She is more trouble for us, she is just in the way"
"Is that true, Ms. Lee?" The manager asked me, looking at me.
"No, i was doing the same thing as him. It's just him who wants to make me look bad". The manager turned his head and looked at Big Bang.
"Did you see what happened?"
"Well... she could be a little better, but she wasnt as bad as G-Dragon says" Seungri replied.
The manager nodded. "The backup dancers can go home"  The rest of the dancers walked out of the room and me and Minah was about to leave, when the manager calls me. "Ms. Lee, you stay here. You and G-Dragon can practice together. Maybe it will work better if it's just you two".
"WHAT?!" G-Dragon screams out. "I dont wanna be in the same room with her, why would i wanna be alone with her?!"
"You're the one who has a problem with her, you two work it out"

 

The manager says and leaves with the rest of Big Bang, leaving me and G-Dragon alone. G-Dragon puts his hands on his hips, putting his head back. He sighs and turns his head to look at me.

 

"Do the dance alone. I'll watch you" He says and puts on the music again. He sits down at the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter