Chapter 9

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"Min Woo Oppa, don't do this," I squealed as he ran ahead and spinned in circles under the heavy rain while I stood dry under the bus shelter.

"Min-Su-ah, don't be scared, I'm going to be fine," he laughed.

"I don't think its a good idea oppa," I yelled worridly whilst holding the bags of things we'd just bought for our mothers from the corner shop. 

"My dear dongsaeng is worrying too much, nothing bad is going to happen," he replied as he stood and stared up at the sky.

"You don't know that, come back oppa please," I begged.

He just laughed at me and poked his tongue out. 

"Please oppa, come back," I yelled, "there's thunder in the sky,"

"Oppa, Min Woo Oppa,"

I suddenly felt freezing cold water in my hair and my face as it slolwy raced down. 

I immediately froze from the cold water and snapped out of the flashback. 

I grew angry at myself, why had I let myself travel back in time? I should've been prepared, I should know moments like this can happen at any time. Thunder can struck, it can start raining whenever mother natures wishes. I have to be preapred next time, there cannot be a repeat of this.

"YAH!" Aj kicked my side.

"What?" I snapped, now shivering from the cold.

"Go get changed before you get sick," he snapped as he walked back to kitchen.

"Oh so you get concerned after pouring freezing water onto me," I said through my chattering teeth. I then realised I had tears on my face. I'd been crying?

"It was to snap you out of your stupid screaming for some person called Min Woo," he said as he washed the cup and put it away in the cupboard.

I froze. Oh my god. He cannot under any circumstances find out about that.

"Who is Min Woo anyway?" he asked.

"Uh, no one," I quickly replied getting up as I gathered my things in my arms and hurried up the steps before he could answer back.

 

After having a warm shower and getting changed into some warm sweats, I walked back downstairs to find him lazily sitting on the couch as he flipped through the channels.

I plopped down on the couch next to him, still keeping a safe distance between us. I mean I wouldn't want to catch his germs right after a shower.

"Oh look Princess is all warm and fuzzy now," he cooed as he turned to look at me.

"Hey! Wait, what? WHAT?" I yelled, "you did not just call me princess," 

"Oh yes I did," he continued to talk to me as if I was a baby. 

"Hey don't you dare call me princess. I hate being called pet names and I hate you, so hate plus hate equals DOUBLE HATE," I yelled at him, my tone getting louder by each word.

"Aww, my little princess," he kept repeating with the teasing glint in his eye.

"Stop," I yelled as I threw a pillow at his face. 

He threw it back and we just argued like that for the next ten minutes. When I couldn't take it anymore, I got up and walked over to him with the pillow. 

I put the pillow over his face and smothered him with it.

"HA! Take that Kim Jaeseop," I yelled at him as I sat ontop of him and continued to smother him with the pillow. He shook his head violently and I could hear his muffled voice from under the pillow.

I had an ear-to-ear smile on because of my victory. But victory soon turned into disaster when Jaeseop suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist shocking me and pulled me against him, causing us to topple onto the floor with him on top of me. The pillow was now lying next to us as we stared into each other's eyes with our eyes going huge.

The atmosphere became really awkward, I was on the floor with Aj ontop of me, with his arms still around me. The atmosphere was becoming more awkard by the minute. 

He cleared his throat and slolwy got off me.

"Um..I'm just going to bed," I said awkwardly standing up and heading upstairs. Which made no senese since I slept downstairs on the couch.

"You sleep here," he said awkwardly.

"Ahh right," I said as he walked past me to go upstairs and I walked back down.

The most awkward moment we'd shared since being married.

Without another word to each other, we headed to our designated sleeping areas.

*Gosh, this is soooo awkward*

I layed down and shut my eyes, hoping that by tomorrow, everything will be back to normal.

I have work tomorrow, so I won't see him until late in the evening. I sure hope that by then, we'll be back to 'normal'.


Hey guys! 
Long time no update :* Sorry, have been extremeeeely busy! I know I always say that, but seriously I was. I had like 2 tests and 2 assignments due each week....so streeessseeeddd! (Imagine that in Gary's voice..hehe) Even though I have a 2 week break, I have 4 assignments and 2 tests to study for...I didn't sign up for this! 

Anyway enough feeling sorry for myself. How have you guys been? I don't know if anyone is still reading this..*sob sob*

But if you are, thanks a million for your patience..I really appreciate it! I will try to write a bit each day so I can upload more effiecently. Thank you so much for anyone still reading or supporting me :) If you are reading, how did you find this chapter? Good or bad? Make sure you leave your lovely comments in the lovely comment section below! I loooveeee reading about your thoughts and opinions on my chapters, they make my day! So if you are willing to make at least 1 person smile today, leave a comment below...critiscm is appreciated as well, as long as it will make me improve. So if you feel I can improve in anyway~let me know down below.

Also..U-Kiss subunit..UBeat is coming out soooon! YAY!! Anyoen else excited for the Eli-Aj duo? I personally think it's a great choice for those two to be put together :) Sooo looking forward to it. Also, Btob's second confession~AH-MAZING! And the hip-dance is back in Psy's gentlemen!! YAY..my favourite dance is back in trend :)))

Okay enough ranting for today...gosh I write terribly long a/n. Mianhe *90 degree bow*

Thank you for reading and supporting :) 

Comment and subscribe y'all. 

Take care and stay safe. xx