Chapter 14

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~AJ's POV~

I grabbed my water bottle from the fridge and my bag which held my spare change of clothes. 

"Hurry up," I yelled upstairs to Min-Su. 

"Stop yelling at me, I'm coming!"

Yes. We were living together again because our parents made her move back in. Unfortunately. 

"Okay, lets go," she said finally arriving and getting her water bottle too.  

"About time," 

We climbed into my car and drove off to our first dance rehersal for our first performance on Dancing With The Stars.

The choreographer from the show was coming over to help us out at the company, so we were heading there to meet him.

~Min-Su's POV~

Once we arrived, we headed into the practise room and waited for the choreographer. I think he was running late. 

I was laying down on the floor staring up at the cieling. Who knew your life could change while you were still in the early stages of your life. It's spontaneous, unexpected and in some cases, cruel. 

Aj was on the other side of the room, with his earpods in his ears. 

We were still fighting all the time and I'm suprised we haven't killed each other yet.

"I'm here," I heard a voice and lifted my head up to see the choreographer standing at the door.

"You're our choreographer?" I yelled in delight and ran up as I enveloped David into a big hug. This is a small world.

"Why you?" Jaeseop spat.

"I work for DWTS, coincidentally they sent me to both of you," he simply shurgged.

"I didn't know you worked for them! Why didn't you tell me," I said whacking his arm.

"Didn't find it important I guess," he shrugged, "anyway, I'm your choregrapher so let's get to work," 

"The dance I have planned is a ball-room dance but a little more upbeat and fun," he smiled as Jaeseop and I both groaned. 

~Aj's POV~

"Stop stepping on my foot," I told Min-Su as we were practising. 

"If you knew how to dance, your foot wouldn't be in my way,"

"It's you that can't dance," I shot as we did the next step.

"Guys, less talking more dancing," the idiot shot. 

We both fell into silence and continued to follow his instructions and by the end of the 3 hour practise, we'd learnt all the steps and now all we needed was to perfect it. 

"Great session guys, contine to practise and I'll see you again in 3 days to perfect it. I have a feeling we'll go far into the competition. Fighting guys," the idiot waved goodbye and left. 

"Thank goodness he's gone," I murmered. 

"Why are you so mean to the poor guy?" Min-Su asked wiping sweat from her forehead. 

"I'm not, he just annoys me," 

"You're just a jerk who hates everyone," 

"No I don't, he's the first person I hate,"

"Why?" 

"Just mind your own buisness, gosh its my life, I can do whatever I want," I shot at her. 

Gosh, I wish she'd just shut up for a few seconds. 

"Hurry up, I'll be waiting in the car," I said grabbing my bag. 

~David's POV~

"Okay come on guys, you can pull this off well. Don't be shy and Jaesop, stop using manner hands now, we need this to be perfect. I know you can both do it, and get into the character, good luck," I smiled giving my couple a last minute pep talk.

"Shut up we know what to do," Aj said rolling his eyes. 

"I know you do," I laughed. 

"I'm so nervous," Min-Su cried. 

"Don't worry, you've worked hard, you can pull this off," I encouraged her as I slowly massaged her shoulders to calm her down. 

I saw Aj giving me death stares as he watched my hands, I slipped my hands off her shoulders. Not a good move, he hates me enough as it is. 

"Next up, we have the charismatic and y member from U-Kiss, AJ and his dance partner Park Min-Su," the host boomed followed by applauds and chants. 

With their arms interlocked, they entered the stage with a smile. 

As soon as the song started, they became serious. They were going to do amazing.

This couple were so funny to watch. I believe this is going to be a fun ride. 

Aj fights with her, argues with her, taunts and teases her but I knew he was madly into her.

He just didn't know it yet. 


Hey guise~~

Updated^^ What did you all think? Not one of my best chapters but hope you still like it :)

Next chapter I might skip to the semi-finals or finals because I don't want to drag this out too much.

So David..haha thoughts on him??

Subscribe and comment lovely people..silent readers too please (^-^)

I love reading them and it makes me happy that people actually like my story :)

That's all folks~~bye bye. X