Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

"Yah idiot, I was watching that," Min-Su yelled as I turned the television off.

"You coming?" I asked ignoring her complaints.

"Coming where? Learn to finish your sentences," she snapped.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "to the market, we literally have nothing left and I'm starving because you don't know how to do your job properly,"

"I'm not your servant,"

"You're my wife, now shut up and let's go," I said and walked ahead.

"Jerk," she muttered under her breath.

 

When we got to the market, we first went over and bought all the fruits and vegetables. After that we bought the other household ingredients like the milk, cereal, rice, ramen etc.

"Hi, how are you today?" asked the ahjumma who was standing at the register.

"I'm well thank you," Min-Su replied bowing her head.

"Aigoo, you guys look so good together," she smiled which caused me to choke on my saliva.

After all the groceries were put into the bag, Min-Su turned to me, waiting for me to pay.

"I'm not paying, you pay," I shot.

"What no, am I the husband or you?" she replied.

"You're the one who's going to cook and stuff, you pay,"

"You're the one who eats the food, I work hard making it, all you need to do is pay for it all,"

"No,"

"What, why? You're so filthy rich and you can't even pay for your own groceries,"

"I don't care, you're paying," I folded my arms.

"Yah, you punk. Hurry up, people are waiting and how rude of you to make your wife pay. Tsk, pay up you terrible man," the ahjumma yelled at me. My eyes grew wide, what, how can she side with that evil woman.

"Yah, I said hurry up," she yelled at me once again.

"D-deh, Ahjumma," I said nervously pulling out my wallet and paying for it all.

"Tsk, learn to be a man," she muttered in a low tone.

After we picked up all the groceries, I thurst the shopping bags into Min-Su's hands.

"I paid, now you can carry them," I stated and walked ahead.

"Yah you jerk, come back here,"

"Nope,"

She quickly caught up to me and pushed the shopping bags towards me. 

"You hold it, you weakling," she yelled ran ahead of me, stopping in the middle of the pathway and turning around to laugh at me.

"Aish, you get back here," I yelled at her.

"~Mehrong~" she poked her tongue out at me. 

"Yah, stupid," I called her as I walked towards her. 

"YAH! YOU GIRL, MOVE," I heard a man scream. I looked to Min-Su's right and saw a man coming towards her real fast on his bike with a fish basket on the back. 

"MIN-SU, COME HERE," I yelled at her but her being the stupid one she is, just stood there and folded her arms. Not knowing what was coming her way.

"Nope, just cause you don't want to carry the shopping,"

"No, seriously, look to the right," I said running up to her. 

"YAH, GIRL," the man yelled, I grabbed her arm to move her but it was too late, the man had tried to swerve around her but it only caused his basket on the back to tip onto Min-Su causing it to fall down with her, with the fish and water all lying on top of her. The fish then started flapping on top of her and she started to squeal.

"Eww...my clothes and hair," she whined, as she got up and pushed the fish off her in the process. 

"YAH, YOU STUPID GIRL. YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN ALL MY FISH HAS GONE TO WASTE BECAUSE OF YOU. THIS IS HOW I MAKE MOENY FOR A LIVING AND YOU WASTED ALL OF IT," he yelled in her face. 

"Mianhe, ahjussi, I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming," she said in a frantic and scared tone as she bowed 90 degrees.

"MIANHE...MIANHE...THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY STUPID GIRL. IS SAYING MIANHE GOING TO MAKE THE FISH TOP QUALITY ONCE AGAIN. AISH STUPID CHILDREN THESE DAYS,"

"Mianhe ahjussi, I'm sincerely sorry. I didn't mean to, I will be careful next time," she continued to bow 90 degrees. 

"STOP SAYING SORRY, MY FISH IS ALL GONE TO WASTE NOW, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO. JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE YOU MAKE ME EVEN ANGRIER," he continued to yell at her.

I'm so embarrased to be her husband. Why was it this stupid girl who had to be my wife. 

"Yah, isn't that your wife?" a man said in my ear. 

Dammit, how did he know. I don't want to be known as her husband.

"No, I don't know her," 

"Yah bastard, how dare you have the nerve to lie to an ahjussi. I saw you two earlier shopping together," he snapped at me. 

Oh gosh, how embarrasing. Now he probably thinks I'm rude.

"Ahh, her yes she's my wife. I thought you were talking about the other girl," I tried to cover up my lie.

"Do you take me as stupid? Anyway, go help your wife, the poor girl is to the point of tears and you're just standing here watching her," he said pushing me towards Min-Su and the ahjussi. 

"Ahjussi, mianhe for your fish. My wife made a stupid mistake and I sincerely apologise. Give me your address and I will send you the money for the fish," I bowed to the ahjussi.

I'm going to give Min-Su a piece of my mind when we get home, wasting my money because of her stupidity. 

"Aish, teach her to be careful. This time I will let it pass but make sure you watch your way next time," he gave us both a death glare and picked up his things and went on his way, wheeling his bike. 

"Stupid girl," I yelled at her while knocking her head with my knuckle.

"Yah, the show's over, now get on with your day," the same man who pushed me to help Min-Su was now getting rid of the crowd.

"Thank you," I bowed to the same man.

"Yah, be protective over your wife okay? With girls as pretty as her, you have to take extra care and dear," he said turning to Min-Su, "don't think too much about it, he's probably just having a bad day," he smiled patting her head. 

Wow, this man was really nice. But I'm not going to protect the stupid girl, she's a burden on me as it is, I'm not making it my job to protect her. 

"May you be a blessed couple and I wish you a both a happy life together," he said and walked off.

"Only if he knew what an evil woman you really are," I muttered.

"Yah!" She yelled.

"Shut up, let's go home. You smell like fish and I'm embarrased to be with you," I said grabbing onto her arm. 

I flinched back at the same time. Did I just hold her arm? Whoa...enough with the skinship Aj. I only kissed her that time so I could steal the plate of food from her because I knew it would shock her and make it easier for me to take it. My plan worked but I'm never going to kiss her again. I was just starving that time, so I had to make a sacrifice. I hate her. I don't want to touch her or have anything to do with her.  Why do I care if she's walking the right way or not, or if she makes it home?

"What's up with you, you weirdo?" she asked. 

"Nothing, hurry up,"

*                      *                            *
Hey there to anyone ?
I'm not sure..if anyone is still reading due to my very late update. Mianhe...I got very busy and was a bit unsure of what to write next.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do comment if you are reading this so I can know what you guys think and it lets me know if anyone is even interested in my book.
In the last chapter...you guys thought it was too early for skinship and stuff..so I hope the ending of  the chapter made it clear for you that Aj only did it to get food...no other reason :)
Since it's my holidays now, I will try to upload much faster and more frequently.
Please continue to support me and comment and subscribe lovely peoples :)
Thank youu^^