Chapter 30

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

"So what about that deal?" mother suddenly spoke up. 

Min-Su and I were seated around a dining table with our parents at a fancy resturant for dinner. 

"What deal?" I asked confused as I ate another chicken bite. 

"You know, where you guys can file for divorce if things don't work out?" Mother-in-law clarafied. 

Min-Su choked on her food at what her mother had said. I reached over and lightly pat her back. 

Our mothers exchanged knowing looks, which I did not understand. 

Tsk, woman are hard to read. 

"Well?" my father urged, with a smirk on his face. 

Did the parents know something I didn't?

From the corner of my eye, I saw Min-Su tense up and put down her chopsticks and place her hands on her lap, as she began to nervously fiddle with her fingers. 

Don't tell me she doubts me?

I could tell straight away Min-Su was thinking I would go through with the divorce. I thought I'd made it pretty clear I was in love with her, so I had no intention of leaving soon. 

"Well," I started, reaching over and interwining our fingers together as I gently squeezed her hand, "I don't want to go through with the deal anymore. I'm pretty happy with this marriage," I said with a smile on my face. 

"And you Min-Su?" her father asked with a smile tugging at his lips. 

Min-Su squeezed my hand and calmed down at my answer, "yeah me neither," she responded. 

"Well that settles it then," mother clapped. 

"I knew they'd fall in love eventually," they chuckled. 

"Alright now, that's enough," I said cutting them off, they didn't need to sugar coat it. 

*             *              *

"You know I'm pretty hurt by you Min-Su," I claimed in mock hurt as I turned another bend. 

"Why? I didn't do anything," she frowned. 

"Yes you did." I claimed. 

"What?" she replied flatly, rolling her eyes at me. 

"You doubted me. Today at dinner, you actually thought I was going to say yes to the divorce. It hurts that you doubt my love for you. I'm pretty sure I made it clear I love you Min-Su," I replied as I watched her blush at my words. 

"Well, you can never be sure," she tried to defend herself, "but I'm glad you said no. I was scared for a moment but it was stupid to think you'd leave me. Thanks Jaeseop,"she replied. 

I reached over, clamping my free hand over her small hands, turning to give her a quick smile before turning my eyes back onto the road. 

*             *             *

~Min-Su's POV~

"Ahh, my feet are killing," I claimed stepping out of my high heels and walked into the lounge. 

I laid down on the couch to put my sore feet up. 

Aj came over and lifted my head. He then sat down and placed my head on his lap. 

He my hair as we both turned and watched TV.

"Min-Su," he suddenly whispered. 

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry," he muttered. 

"What for?" I asked suprised, looking up into his eyes. 

"Well, I wasn't the nicest person to you when you first came. You were just getting back into the hang of things and I was sucha  jerl. If only I had been more considerate then maybe I wouldn't have hurt you so much and maybe tonight, you wouldn't have doubted me. I have grown to love you so much that I hate how I was to you. If only- if only I could go back in time and-," but I cut him off by getting up and placing my finger on his lips. 

"Look Jaeseop, I wasn't exactly nice to you when we met either so we're both at fault. I would also like to apologise for the times I was such an annoying brat. But the thing is, all those times have lead to this moment and I wouldn't have it any other way. The important part is the present not the past. We can't change the past but everything happens for a reason so we need to accept it, apologise and move on for both our mistakes. I love you so much Jaeseop and I will cherish all our memories even the ones where we almost killed each other. And you have to admit, they're kind of funny to look back at" I said cupping his face in my hands. 

He smiled before speaking, "Hmm..you're right, but I just don't you want to get hurt because of me,"

"And neither do I ever want to say something wrong to you," I said before reaching over and pecking his lips. 

"Let's just love each other and live in the moment," I replied. 

"Sounds good to me," he smiled before pulling me in for a kiss. 


Heya~~

So not much in this, I guess because the end is near. //emotional

Anywaaay, I plan on ending this in the next or next two chapters...still unsure :p 

I might do a chapter and an epilogue or something, what do you guys think?

Since I'm practically out of ideas, give me ideas of what you guys wanna read about in the next 1 or 2 chapters~throw your ideas at me guys, I need them ~!!! 

Thanks so much for your consistent support ~!! I really appreciate it ^^

Haha anyway, be sure to comment on this chapter with your thoughts and ideas ~

Also subscribe and thanks to every single one of you for subbing and reading and commenting, love you lots guise <3

And vote if you please^^

That's all for now, bye now! Xx

Comment okay? Thanks <333