Chapter 31

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

Aj walked through the door as I was seated on the couch.

He'd just returned from training but I didn't bother greeting him, I wasn't talking to him at the moment. 

He was a jerk last night, he called me stupid and lazy just because I didn't get the job he had recommended. 

So stupid, what happened to being a supportive husband?

"Hey~get me some cold water, my throat is burning," a sweaty Jaeseop claimed and sat down beside me. 

"Gross, sit somewhere else you stinky animal. And get the water yourself, I'm not your slave," I spat. 

"I said those things out of anger last night, stop being a baby and grow up,"

"Wow, great apology Jaeseop," I mocked. 

"Ahh~might as well be gay if women are going to be so infuriating," he muttered. 

"Psh, even the guys wouldn't want anything to do with you. You're just that idiotic and rude," 

"You could talk. How many guys do you flirt with, there's David isn't it? From your waitering work and oh don't even let me get started on how you shamelessly flirt with the U-Kiss members,"

Is he kidding me right now?

"You jerk, I have never once flirted with them. They're like brothers to me, why would you say such a ridiculous thing," I said hurt by his words. 

"Oh yeah, 'brothers'," he said using air quotes, "seriously, wouldn't be suprised if you've had an affair while we were married," he continued on. 

Okay, wow! Now he was just crossing the line. How dare he accuse me of that?

"I always knew you were a jerk. First impressions are lasting impressions. I should've never agreed to stay married to you, Min-Woo is obviously the only decent guy to have walked this earth,"

"Oh grow up princess, you can't go through life being a whiny little child," he said rolling his eyes. 

I felt like he was jabbing at my heart with a butchers knife as his words ripped through my heart. 

Is this what he thinks of me? A pathetic little tramp?

These fights had been going on for over a month and I couldn't do this anymore. 

"Jaesop, I can't do this anymore," I said, as I stood up abruptly with tears b my eyes. 

"You've caused me far too much pain and I don't think this is going to work out. We're just not meant to be," I said with tears blurring my vision. 

I pulled at the infinity necklace around my neck and threw it in his face before storming upstairs and throwing my luggage into a suitcase. 

After I had packed most of my necessary things, I took my suitcase downstairs. 

Mum could come pick up the rest for me later. 

I was done with this man. 

It just wasn't working out. 

"I guess this is goodbye," I said wiping my cheeks. 

"Guess so," he replied quietly.

I waited a couple of minutes, just to see if he'd at least apologise before I leave but there was nothing. 

With my head hung low, I rolled my suitcase behind me as I walked out of my apartment for the last time. 

We'd been in love at one point, but I guess this love was too weak to stay alive for long.  

After all, this marriage was forced and maybe we weren't destined for each other. 

We weren't meant for each other, it had become pretty clear. 

I wiped the tears that furiously ran down my cheeks as I left the apartment complex. This was goodbye. Things had ended so suddenly, but I guess we both saw it coming. 

Not every story has a happy ending. 

And neither does mine. 


The end. 

Hope you guys have enjoyed this story although it wasn't the cliche happy ending. 

Thanks to everyone who has supported me with my first ever fanfiction. 

I didn't want it to be cliche hence I ended it like this, hope you guys aren't too angry, keke^^

Thanks again everyone <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KIDDDING~~!!!

Haha, wonder if you guys fell for it :p 

Let me know whether or not you believed this as the ending, comment okay?!?!

I have written the 'proper' ending but is just being edited so should be up pretty soon~!!

Me not be cliche? Please I'm a er for cliche stuff :p

Haha, anyway hope you've enjoyed this mock chapter~

Thanks for being amazing readers~~but there is one more chapter to go so please look forward to it!

This was just a mock one I did for the fun of it, it isn't actually part of the storyline, this doesn't actually take place. 

Be sure to comment, vote and subscribe lovelies~~xoxo

Take Care~~