Chapter 13

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

I zipped up my suitcase with my important necessities. I'll get someone to come and pack up the rest of my things.

I walked downstairs and with a final look around, grabbed my phone and walet and opened the door. I found Jaeseop standing there, as he was about to reach for the handle.

"You're leaving?"

"Obviously, move," I shoved him and headed for the stairs.

"Are you going to your parents?"

"It doesn't matter," I said without looking at him and left.

I was finally free, it was to a point where our parents would have to agree to get us divorced. It obviously wasn't working out.

I stood at the front of the building and stared out, thinking of what to do next. Should I go straight home? I can't..today's Sunday. Dad goes out with his friends and mum does with her friends, I don't want to ruin their day. 

~Aj's POV~

I watched from the window as I watched David help her with her bag. She climbed into his car and they drove off, the street falling into silence once again. 

I went and slumped onto the couch. Maybe I was over-reacting, maybe I took it too far but I didn't expect her to actually leave. 

I groaned as I ruffled my hair, this was so frustrating. 

I rolled over on the side and fell asleep. I didn't want to think about this any longer.

 

The sunlight beamed through my closed eyelids forcing me to squint my eyes from the brightness. 

"Jaesop, Yah! Jaeseop, wake up," I heard my mother's voice. 

"Mum?" I said as I slowly got up. 

"Morning darling, get up. I'm almost done with breakfast,"

"Okay," I groaned as I went to wash up. Because of the stupid girl, I went hungry yesterday and I was starving. 

When I got back down, I was bombarded with questions. 

"Where's Min-Su? Did she already leave for work?" She asked. 

"Nope," 

"Where is she?" 

"Somewhere," 

"Jaeseop, answer me properly," she whacked my shoulder. 

"We fought yesterday and she left with some guy and she's probably sleeping at his house,"

"What? She's sleeping at another man's house while she's married!"

"I told you she was a terrible girl, can we get a divorce now? I bet you she's having an affair with him," I spat. Stupid girl.

"Hey! Watch your language, he's probably just like a brother," she stated. "Emergency family meeting tonight at our place. Make sure you're there," she said grabbing her bag and rushing out of the house. 

~Min-Su's POV~

"I'm here," I exclaimed as I took my shoes off and entered the house. There was no answer, I walked ahead into the dining room to find everyone sitting around the table quietly discussing something. They stopped talking and looked over at me. 

"Take a seat Min-Su," dad said to me sternly as they pointed to the seat next to Aj. 

Great. I come to see my family and have to sit with that jerk. I looked at him but he was staring straight ahead and had no reaction. 

"What is this Min-Su? You've been living with another man?" mum shouted. 

"It was one night, I just slept over because I had no where else to go. I didn't want to ruin your day and there is nothing going on between David and I. We're just friends," I stated annoyed at their assumptions. 

"Does it make any sense that you sleep at a boy's house while married,"

"Oh well, my so called husband didn't want me there, so I had to sleep somewhere and stop making it into such a big deal,"

"You guys need to learn how to live like a proper husband and wife. You both are stepping over the line with your petty arguments,"

"Why can't we just sign the divorce papers already? There's obviously no hope left," Jaeseop finally spoke up. 

The parents looked at each other than back at me. "While waiting for you, we told Jaeseop the news," 

I looked over to him to see him tightly clenching his jaw, with his hands in fists. 

"What's going on?" I asked confused. 

"We've signed you up for Dancing with the Stars," Jaeseop's mother stated. 

"WHAT? WHAT?" I yelled. 

"Park Min-Su, where have you left all your manners!" my dad boomed. 

"Why are we going on that stupid show. I thought Jaeseop wasn't going to reveal being married to the media unless we're still married next year," 

"That is true, but we've told the production company to make you seem like the dance partner since you were a dancer,"

"That was a long time ago!" I shot. 

"Yeah, but you have enough experience to qualify so you'll be the dance partner while Jaeseop will be the star," 

"You guys sure know how to ruin my life," 

"Don't be so over-dramatic. You will be doing couple dances as part of the show and you have to put in all your effort, don't think you can get away with getting eliminated early. You have to make it at least to the semi-finals or we're going to extend your marriage contract for a further month," my mother threatened. 

"This is so unfair, what if we're bad dancers,"

"Well you better start practising," 


Hey there~

How you all doing? So here I bring you an update..hope you enjoyed :)

Welcome to all my new subbies, thank you so much but please comment more^^

Thank you so much to everyone supporting me by reading and especially commenting, it's very much appreciated :)

Hope you have all been well~I only have one more week of school to pull through until mid-year break..finally !!

That's all for now, take care my lovelies~!

Comment and Subscribe xD

xx