Chapter 16

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"Okay, so Hoon and Dongho are sharing a room, Eli with Kiseop, Kevin and Angel, Aj and Min-Su and me with our manager," Soohyun called out the plan.

"Of course we'd be put together," I exclaimed. 

"Okay, head off now and get a good night sleep. See you all for breakfast," the manager said as he handed us the keys to our rooms. 

 

I put my bags down and let myself fall onto the soft plush bed. 

"My body aches," I whined. 

"Why?"

"Um I don't know maybe because I've been dancing for the past month or so after so many years," I replied. 

"The amount of sarcasm you use to answer me is quite annoying,"

"Oh cry me a river,"

"I'm not even going to bother," he shook his head, "anyway I'm off to get some food, be back in a bit,"

"Take your time, I'll just change and take ownership of the bed,"

"Yeah yeah whatever,"

I turned around and ed my checkered shirt, taking it off and revealing my blue tank top underneath. 

I slipped my arms out and was about to throw it onto the bed when I froze as the door opened and Aj's voice carried through. 

My shirt was in my hand and I was frozen on the spot. "Just forgot my walle-" but he froze as well.

It wasn't the fact that I was wearing a tank top, it was the fear of him noticing what was on my back.

"What's that?" he asked. 

"Nothing," I quickly shot covering my shoulders with my shirt and turning around, "get your wallet and leave," I said panicking, running to my suitcase to get my clothes. 

"Min-Su, answer me," he came up behind me.

"No, it's none of your buisness,"

"Do your parents know?" 

"Obviously, can you leave now..what's the big deal?" I asked. 

"This isn't like you, I'm just curious. Knowing you, there has to be a huge meaning behind that," he went on.

"Not necessarily, I could just have it without it symbolising anything," I was now facing him with my shirt still clutched in my hands, covering my upper back and shoulders.

"I've known you long enough to know that's not true, and if it was nothing, why are you so intent on hiding it? And that is looked down upon in Korea so it's kind of weird that you have it,"

"Oh my gosh, stop being nosy, what's it to you, leave me alone, go!" I shot.

"Not until you tell me about that tattoo," he stood his ground folding his arms.


Hey there my lovelies~~

I know it's been so long since I've been here...sorrreeeyy~! I'm sooo stressed and busy atm with choosing my subjects for senior years and tests and assignments and whatnot! So how have you been? 

Sorry for the extremely short and lame chapter, I will try to make the next one heaps better..I just wanted to give you guys something because you've been waiting so patiently..or maybe not :p Sorry guise~~

So what did you think? Any guesses on what the tattoo might mean? Make sure to comment below with your lovely thoughts and opinions.

To my new subbies~I welcome you with open arms, hope I've kept you around until now^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe beautiful people :)

Stay Safe. Xx