Chapter 23

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

"I'm so tired Jaeseop," she huffed. 

"So? I don't care. Your fault you're so unfit," I replied.

"Pleeeease give me a piggy back," she whined.

"Stop whining, it makes my ears bleed,"

"Then carry me and I'll stop,"

"No way. You're such an annoying brat, you know that?"

How can I like this creature?! I'm seriously messed up. 

"Aj pleeeeaaaaase," she continued begging. 

We were hiking today. It's something we all did once in a while to get away from the city and just enjoy our free space and appreciate nature. Cheesy I know. But it's really good when you're an idol. 

This was the first time Min-Su was doing it and she was finding it annoying already. Our manager drives up there with our things and lunch while we hike our way up to get some exercise. We still had one-third of the way to go and she was complaining about her legs supposedly about to give out. She was just weak, in my opinion.

"No way. You need to get used to it so you can do it more easily next time,"

"I won't be joining you guys next time. I thought this was a fun trip," she frowned.

"What are you frowning about?" A sweaty Kiseop suddenly appearing beside her asked. 

"I'm really tired," she huffed, "and Jaeseop won't give me a piggy back," 

"I can give you one," he smiled. 

"Really?" her face brightened up.

"No," I quickly shot, "don't spoil her Kiseop. She needs to get fit and become used to actually exercising," 

"But it's her first time, we all had breaks every 20 minutes the first time we started. She's been going non-stop," he explained. 

He did have a point. We had been hiking since 8 this morning without a break. And it was alread 9.45. 

"Yeah but-" I tried to come up with another argument but Kiseop was already bent down.

She got up and they continued walking with Min-Su on Kiseop's back. And I didn't like it. One bit. 

I should've let her get on my back. 

~Min-Su's POV~

That really made a difference. Kiseop truly is an angel.

Once we reached the top, I got off and sat on the floor. 

Kiseop laid straight down and closed his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry Kiseop, I didn't realise I made you so tired," I apologised. How could I have not noticed he was dying under me.

"No no, I'm fine. This is just my way to relax," he smiled. 

But I couldn't help feeling bad. 

"I'll go buy you super cold water, stay here," I got up and rushed towards the closest canteen. 

----

"Thank you," I smiled to the cashier as I took three bottles of water and headed back to Kiseop. 

I suddenly stopped in my track when my eyes landed on Jaeseop. He was standing happily talking to a really pretty girl.

He smiled and laughed along with that girl and seemed to really be enjoying himself. 

Without thinking, I stormed over there and grabbed onto his arm. 

They both stopped talking and turned to me. 

"Aj come let's go, help me with the stuff," I tugged at his arm without giving the girl a second glance. 

"Okay, you go. I'll be there in a second," he said turning back to her. 

"No, I need you now,"

"Geez, I said I'll come soon," he said pulling his arm away. 

"Just hurry up, it's important. Come with me now," my blood was boiling. Why was this girl suddenly so important. 

With all my strength, I started pulling him away and he stumbled as he followed me. 

"Text me, okay," he yelled to her before turning back to me. Now that really made me annoyed. 

"Text me? Why, is she your substitue for when we get divorced? You really waste no time, you jerk. What if I was dieing, would you go rather talk to her. Didn't you hear me say I need help. Fine, if she is waaaay more important, then go to her. I don't care," I flinged his arm away and stormed off. 

What the hell was that? Am I going mad? I thought as I felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

I heard laughter as Jaeseop suddenly ran up behind me and grabbed my arm. 

"Relax Min-Su, she's just a coordi noona from one of our past MV's. It was a coincident bumping into her and we were just laughing about the wardrobe malfunction the members had on set that time. She's one of the best and coolest coordi noona's we've had," he laughed at my blushing face. 

"Whatever, I don't care," I said hiding my face. 

"Here, I'll hold the the bottles for you," he said grabbing the water bottles out of my hands. 

We continued walking in silence until he spoke up.  

"You weren't...jealous were you?" he asked. 

I turned to see his goofy, wide grin. 

"What? No! Why would I be jealous for you? Keep dreaming jerk," I nervously replied. 

"Your face begs to differ," he chuckled as he ran ahead of me, leaving me stunned. 

I reached up and felt my cheeks burning, they were probably a crimson red by now. 

Was I jealous? 

Oh.

My.

Gosh. 

I was jelous. 


Heellooo~

So I don't really like this chapter :p It was better in my head..but hope I didn't disappoint you guys. 

Omg..I just LOVED your comments for the last chapter..hehe. I was awkwardly sitting there smiling at my computer screen lol~! 

You guise are the bomb!

More new subbies^^ YAAAY~welcome :) Thanks heaps for choosing to read my story <3

But seriously, you guys are the best and so supportive of me..it overwhelms me :')

Be sure to hit that subscribe button and please leave your kick- comments below and make me a happy gal^^

No, really. Thank you. A lot. Heaps. Tonnes. *Virtual hug*

Thanks y'all. 

I love you all so much^^

Stay Safe. Xx