Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop
~Min-Su's POV~
 
"Hey jerk, I'm back," I said entering the apartment to find Jaeseop lazily spread across the couch. 
 
"Without a job, I assume," 
 
"Well your assumption is wrong. I have found the perfect job for me and it also has great pay. I work five days a week and even better, I start tomorrow," I smirked at his surprised expression. 
 
"Liar," he shot. 
 
"Yeah and where's that gonna get me?" I rolled my eyes.
 
"Well good for you," 
 
"Aww, is Jaeseop's pride hurt? It hurst when you're proven wrong doesn't it?" I cooed walking towards the couch he was on. 
 
"Cut it out," he snapped. 
 
Without replying to him, I pushed him off the couch and took over instead. 
 
"Hey, I was laying there," 
 
"Oohh, aren't you smart? Stating the obvious I see," I replied sarcastically. 
 
"Get off my spot," he exclaimed as he sat up but remained on the floor.
 
"I spent all day looking for work and I'm dead tired. All you did was spend your day laying on this couch, eating, sleeping and flipping channels. So have some mercy and let me rest," I exclaimed. 
 
"Hmm...let me think, NO," he said standing up and towering over me.
 
"Do what you want, I'm not getting off no matter what. Plus this couch is mine since you make me sleep here everynight," I scowled.
 
"Oh boo hoo, cry me a river," he said walking over to the kitchen to most likely get another snack. This boy eats like a pig, and acts like on too.
 
"I'm cooking ramen," he yelled from the kitchen.
 
"And why are you telling me?" 
 
"Becuase I'm not going to give you any,"
 
"Then why would you tell me?" 
 
"To make sure you know that I don't care about you,"
 
"Does it look like I care?" I shot back.
 
As I continued to flip through channels, I finally settled onto Strong Heart. They were airing the last episode. I turned to my side, with my back leaning against the back of the couch and watched the show. 
 
10 minutes into the show and my eyelids were getting heavy. I tried to keep them open but it was no use since I was so worn out. So I let them close, I need a good sleep anyway before starting work tomorrow.
 
~The Next Morning~
 
I heard a loud buzzing noise somewhere in the distance, I frowned, trying to figure out what it was. I soon realised it was my alarm.
 
I took in a deep breath but my face was muffled. As I breathed in, I smelt a particular smell. Not a bad small, a sweet and fresh one. I was still too tired to open my eyes so I just lay there with my eyes closed with my body wrapped around...perhaps a pillow ? I had a habit of doing that in my sleep. 
 
I started to slowy streatch from where I was but the pillow felt harder than usual. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times to adjust my eyes. As I opened them, the first thing I saw was the colour white, I then moved my eyes upwards to see a face. Jaeseop's face.
 
Aj's sleeping face only a few centimeters away from mine. He looked so calm and peacful and I could feel his warm breath fanning my face. As I trailed my eyes down, I saw his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and mine were limply around his torso. And our legs were tangled together, one of my legs between both of his and my other one over his. 
 
I then looked back up to his sleeping face. He seemed so innocent and caring. 
 
My head then snapped up. What am I saying? What position are we in? How did we end up like this? Is this jerk a erted jerk? What is the meaning of this?
 
*Oh......my......gosh*
 
My heart started to beat faster than normal. My face started heating up and I felt nervous all of sudden. What is going on?
 
I quickly without anymore thought pushed him onto the floor causing him to make a loud thudding sound as he landed.

"Ahh," he groaned.
 
"YAH, YOU ERTED JERK, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I yelled, sitting up on the couch. 
 

Hellooo!
So I know I've been very bad with my updates...I'm sincerely sorry...
*90 degree bow*
I hope I still have some readers though! So if you are still reading..what did you think of this chapter?
Comment..comment..comment and let me know what you think. Also please do subscribe!
Next chapter will be continuing on from this one..so please look forward to it. Comment if you are reading so I know if I should continue this or not...and if I do still have readers, I will work harder to update faster and better chapters!
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting :)
Lots of love, xoxo.