Chapter 22

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

It had been three days since we last talked. Three freaking days. 

There had been an awkward silence hanging in the air ever since I got angry at him and kicked him. I felt guilty afterwards, he was being so nice and I was so mean.  

We would glance at each other but always look away when we made eye contact. 

I felt really bad and although I'd hate to admit it, I actually missed talking to him. Well fighting. We fought more than talked but still, I missed that. I never thought I'd say this but I really did. 

I came home from work that evening and found him at the sink starting on the dishes. 

"No, it's fine. I can do it," I mumbled quickly rushing over dropping my bags and taking off my shoes. 

He ignored me. And strangely...it hurt. 

"Jaeseop it's fine. I can do-," I tried to push him but slipped on the unnoticed water near the sink. 

He saved me though. Again. Kim Jaeseop saved me.

He had saved me so many times that I was beginning to lose count. 

His hand was around my waist and he was slightly bent over as his upper body hovered over me, stopping me from falling. He stood up and pulled me up with him. 

"Can't you be careful stupid girl," he muttered as he pushed me aside and continued washing the dishes. The first words he'd said to me in three, nearly four days. 

"Please stop, I'll do them. You've already done enough," I tried to convince him again. 

But he went back to ignoring me and I didn't like it one bit. I tried again and again and in the end he finally responded. 

"Just go, I'm almost done anyway. Leave me alone," he answered annoyed. 

In order to not make him angrier, I quietly turned around and started towards the stairs. But then I stopped. What I was about to do next was something I never want brought up ever again. Never. 

I turned back and went behind Aj. I slolwy reached out and shakily wrapped my arms around his wide torso. I leaned my head against his back and mumbled ever so slightly, "I'm sorry,"

It was so faint that I was scared he didn't hear it. My arms were tingling from the amazing feeling rushing through my arms from hugging him. I felt his body tense so I was about to pull back but his slightly wet hands landed on mine and held them there. My heart began to race out of control. What was this feeling?

~Aj's POV~

It was hard ignoring her, I'm not going to lie. I missed teasing her stupidity and insulting her but everytime I did try to help her and show her that I wasn't just a heartless monster, she would react badly and not even appreciate it. 

She was so frustrating and rude so I decided to ignore her. To make it easier for the both of us. 

That is until she hugged me. She kept arguing to wash the dishes but since it was the dishes the members and I had used, it was my responsibility. She does most of the housework for both of us anyway. 

When she hugged me, she ever so silently whispered, "I'm sorry,". If I hadn't been so still, I probably would've missed it.

Werid types of feelings were dashing throughout my body and I tensed up. Her small head was leaning on my back and I just wanted time to freeze at that moment.

She suddenly shifted and was about to pull back but I held on. 

Why was she hugging me? She hates me. She could apologise normally instead of hugging. Wait, she's already tried and I ignored her. 

Was it weird that I was actually enjoying the hug?

"I'm really sorry Jaeseop," she said again. 

My heart felt as if it was about to jump out of my chest because it was beating so fast. 

She suddenly pulled her arms back and moved away from my body, the warmth of her petite body suddenly disappearing, leaving my back cold. 

I turned around to face her flushing face. She became red as each second passed.

"What was that for?" My question came out mean although it was just out of curiousity.

She turned a shade darker, "I-I just, like, I didn't know how else to get you to talk to me," she muttered as her eyes darted everywhere. 

I laughed at her expression. 

"Hey, don't laugh," she scowled. 

"You're cute, you know that," I pinched her nose. I didn't know it was possible but she became more embarrased. 

"Do you forgive me?" she said as she carefully watched me. 

"Yes, Min-Su, I do. You just need to stop being so rude," I exclaimed. 

"I'll be nicer I swear, just don't ignore me again," she mumbled looking away. 

"I won't ignore you again Min-Su. Why, did you miss me?" I teased.

"No, it's just I need to ask you to do...stuff," she was obviously lying. 

"Liar," I shot. 

"Just don't ignore me again okay," she huffed and quickly ran upstairs before I could respond. I laughed and continued cleaning up. 

I missed her cute personality. Really. 

I suddenly dropped the glass I was holding in the sink when I suddenly realised something. 

The constant worry for her. Always wanting to look after her. Missing her. Finding her cute. The feeling I got when she hugged me. Actually enjoying the hug. My heart racing for her. 

I couldn't lie to myself anymore. I had banged my head silly and tried to deny it this whole time and suppress the feeling but I couldn't deny it any longer.

I was in denial the whole time. 

Suprisingly..I actually...

I liked her. 


Holla~!

How are you? Life treating you well? 

So here is another update for all you lovely people that suprisingly like this story~~makes me really really happy^^

So too fast for skinship? Haha..I just want this story moving along faster because I feel as if I'm dragging it out too much and I have so many ideas to cover~!!

So yaay, stubborn Aj has finally admitted he likes her..*throws confetti and runs around*

What do you guys all think of this chapter? I hope you liked it *sitting on edge here

Welcoming all my new subs with a huge hug <33 And a huge hug to all my AWESOME readers. You guys are ah-mazing~Your comments make my day and ahh~~I just love hearing what you guys think :) Haha..some people not liking Min-Su, does this make you hate her less? Lol^^

So be sure to leave your lovely and awesome comments, come out of hiding silent readers...your opinion matters!

And also subscribeee~~and comment~^^

Thank you all ^_^

Take Care and look after yourself <3

Xo