Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

"YAH, YOU ERTED JERK, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," I heard a scream as I felt myself being pushed or something ? I don't know, I'm a deep sleeper, I don't feel stuff. 

"Uhgjdjlas," I mumbled still half asleep.

I then heard an alarm somewhere in the background, and it didn't help my pounding headache. Why was my head hurting all of a sudden? It's not like I went drinking last night or anything. 

"Oh golly gosh, I'm late for work," I heard the stupid girl's scream. 

Before I knew it, I felt her walking ONTOP of me. So literally, her whole body weight dipped into my gut and to make it worse, she stepped on my face as well. By now I was wide awake, I think this girl is stupid or something. Is she even a girl, seems more like a creature.  

Before she could get to the stairs though, I quickly reached out and grabbed her ankle, causing her to topple and fall flat on her face. 

HA! Take that Park Min-Su. 

"HEY!" She yelled getting up. "what was that for?"

"You stepped on me first loser," I snapped.

"I'm late for work idiot," she said kicking me in the side of my stomach and rushing upstairs.

I grabbed my side in pain and groaned.

"I HATE YOU PARK MIN-SU," I yelled at her from downstairs.

"I hate you too," she yelled back. 

"I hope she gets hit by a car today," I said, getting up and plopping myself on the couch. So she did push me on the floor, why though?

I thought about it and the realised, omo..I fell alseep next to her. I only intented to lie down and watch tv and I'm sure there was a gap between my back and her body. I didn't want to sit on the one-seater because it wasn't comfortable for me. I'm used to being spread out and having lots of space. Damn, I shouldn't have dozed off. Now she probably thinks I like her or I'm erted. Oh wait, she already thinks I'm erted, hence why she yelled, 'erted jerk' on top of her lungs first thing this morning. 

"Omo omo omo," I heard squeals as she rushed down the stairs. My heart jumped into my throat as I watched her come down. She was wearing a dress and she looked......nice. I couldn't believe my eyes, the dress showed so much of her skin and her long legs. Wow, I'd never seen her dress like that in the two and a half weeks that we'd been married, I'd only seen her wear jeans or track suits or whatever. Never in a short dress like that.

photo y_large_zpse3a92684.jpg

I gulped as she ran to the shoe rack behind the door. Then I realised, the zip at the back of her dress was only half way up, revealing the rest of her . I could feel heat rushing up to my cheeks. 

*Aj, what's wrong with you. You're blushing at that, you've seen girls in worse states than that and you're feeling embarrased. Man up and go back to your normal self*

"Where are the shoes, please be here," I heard her mumbling. "Oh yes, thank goodness," she sighed in relief as she pulled out a pair of boot, high heel thingy, whatever they were called.

"Hey stupid, your dress is undone," I laughed trying to act natural. 

"I'm sorry for having arms which are too short to reach back and pull the rest of it up," she screamed at me. She sure does over-react a lot. 

"So what, are you going to go to work like that?"

"No, I'll go ask Angel to help," she said running to the mirror and putting on her jewellery.

"Yeah, like she'll be awake at 7 am on a Sunday morning,"

"Dammit," she cursed. 

"Ha, you're so stupid, walking around like that. Looks like your dress is going to fall off any minute, I sure hope you're wearing something under there," I smirked from the couch, folding my arms and relaxing. Oh this is going to be fun teasing her.

"Fine then, you think you're so good, get up," she stromed over and stood in front of me.

"No, you can't tell me what to do,"

"Get up Jaeseop, or else," 

"Or else what?"

The next thing I was up on my feet yelling in pain with my right foot in my hand. Heels really hurt when dug into your foot. 

"Alright geez, what do you want woman?" 

"Do up the rest of my zip," she said turning around with her back now facing me.

"Why do I have to do it?" 

"Just do it before I stab you again with my shoes," she yelled.

"Alright, alright," that one stab was enough to teach me a lesson. Girls have far too many weapons in this generation. From knives to heels, what next an electric bracelt which electricutes you or something.

"Are you going to do it or do I have to hit you again?" she said waiting for me. She bent her neck to the front and pulled her hair out of the way.

I slowly and awkwardly reached my hands out towards her back. As I touched the zip and held the dress, in the process my fingers slightly brushed against her back causing sparks to shoot through my fingers. 

Wait what am I saying. Sparks? No way, probably just those random electricity shocks you get when you touch people. 

When I finished doing up her zip, I pushed her causing her to topple and trip over the coffee table and land on the other side.

"Hahahahaha," I cracked up laughing at her state.

"Yah, I'm running late and you aren't helping loser," she frowned as she dusted her dress off and started to tie her hair up in a high ponytail. After doing her hair, she pulled on a coat and grabbed her purse, double-checking everything was inside.

"I'm off to work now, bye bye," she smiled and headed towards the door.

"Yeah get lost," I snapped.Then a thought struck me, what exaclty was her job?

"Hey wait, where do you work?" I asked confused.

She turned around just as she opened the door "It's a secret," she smirked and with a wink, she her heel, closing the door behind her.

Whilst I still stood there confused. Where did she work that she had to dress up like that? I hope it's decent..oh dear, I hope it's nothing inappropiate or bad.

*Oh what the hell Jaeseop? She can do anything she wants, be a e for all I care..it's not like I care about her* I tried to convince myself.

But deep down, I was hoping hard that it was a decent job, please be a decent job or otherwise I'm going to kill her.


Hey guys! 
Finally, you have an update, hope you guys like it^^
Sorry it takes me so long to upload, I write a chapter but then I hate it and delete it and start again to make it more interesting and then that slows me down :( 

Please do comment and subscribe..it really means a lot to me and it makes me happy to read such lovely comments! Please keep supporting me and I hope I don't disappoint you guys! I am really looking forward to what you guys thought of this chapter..I hope it wasn't too bad..

I'd just like to thank my special friend BubbleMilkTeaFanatic! She is an amazing person and always always always helps me through my writers block. Which I get quite often.. If you guys are looking for a book to read or are an Exo fan..make sure you check out her book 1 Year with Exo-M! It is absolutely amazing and you guys are going to love it just as much as I do..so check that out! She also has a completed U-Kiss fanfic if you guys are interested :)

In other news..Aj is finally back...YAY!!!!! I have been patiently waiting for so long and my baby has finally returned :') So so so so happpyyyyy!!

That's all for now and I'm so sorry guys that I make awfully long A/Ns. I'll try to make them shorter in the future..hopefully. I just love all my readers, I'm very talkative with my friends and you guys are all my friends hence why I'm like this :)

Now I'm really going...please comment and subscribee!!! 

Byeeee :)