Epilogue

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeap," 

"Jaeseop,"

"Min-Su,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too," 

With a smile on my face, I turned to look at my husband who mirrored my expression. We locked gazes for a couple of minutes, as I realised just how much he meant to me. 

We were laying on the picnic blanket as we gazed at the beautifully lit night sky. 

"This trip has been unreal, thanks so much Jaeseop," I sat up from my laying position, and crossed my legs.

I turned my head to look out at the amazing view of Paris; the city of lights. 

The view of the city was spectacular of course, but it didn't beat the amazing sunset I had a chance to witness this evening. 

Jaeseop had brought me to France for our fifth year anniversary. On our date tonight, we had watched the sun set, had dinner, talked about anything and everything and were now ending the night by watching the stars. 

"Anything for you," he smiled, sitting up before reaching over and brushing my hair out of my face. He slowly leaned in, making the gap between us minimise. 

"Happy fifth year anniversary," he whispered against my lips before closing the gap and kissing me. 

I kissed him back and before I could hold it back, a tear slid down my face; the salty tear reaching our lips. 

He immediately pulled back and looked at me, instantly cupping my face in his hands and wiping the lone tear away. 

"What's wrong Min-Su? Are you hurt?" he asked with wide eyes. 

I chuckled and shook my head, wiping away the stray tears that had managed to escape. 

He still worried the way he did five years ago. 

"No, no. I'm just - I'm overwhelmed. We made it Jaeseop; it's our fifth year anniversary and after all the breaking points, revealing our relationship to the media, tolerating the fans and so much more, we managed to make it and here we are today. I love you more than ever and I'm grateful for having you in my life. You never forget to remind me that you love me and just knowing you and sitting beside you today makes me happy. Thanks for the best five years of my life Jaeseop, and I hope we continue to be together for countless years to come," I finished with a sniffle. 

"Oh Min-Su," he said pecking my lips, "I love you so much. Of course, we'll have countless anniversaries, I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon....or ever for that matter. My undying love for you keeps me sane and everyday I'm grateful to have you as my wife. The past five years have been amazing and I wouldn't trade them for anything. You have made me a better person, thank you for tolerating me Min-Su," 

He leaned in and placed his forehead against mine, whilst still cupping my cheeks. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. 

Five years...five crazy years. To think we'd agreed to seperate after a few months of marriage, and here we were today; celebrating our fifth anniversary. Our love had continued to grow and I was thankful to my parents everyday, to have lead me to him. Love is a beautiful thing that everyone deserves to feel. To experience love, is to complete the other half of you. The other half you didn't know was missing. 

"Today and always," I started, relaying our renewed vows we'd created at our first year anniversary.  

"Beyond tomorrow," he continued. 

"I need you beside me,"

"Always as my bestfriend, lover,"

"And forever soulmate," I finished; leaning in for a final kiss. 


Hey there cool peeps~!

Ahhh~so the end is finally here. 

I hope you guys like the ending and I'd like to thank missleezumy for suggesting the Paris idea <3 Thanks for this sweetie, helped me write this chapter better^^

I'd like to give all of my beautiful readers a big sloppy kiss and a tight hug. You guys have made me smile and tear up and just been overall amazing with your support!

Thanks for giving this lame- story and I so much love, something I didn't expect at all~!!

Everytime I read your comments, I would smile so widely that it was beginning to get creepy. The comments were so adorable and cute and the people urging me to update, thank you!! You motivated me~! haha. 

Each and everyone one of you, I give you a big bow, thank you for reading this story^^

You lovely readers have given me a chance to fulfill my hobby and been a great audience. Thanks for supporting my work guise~~thanks for all the votes, comments and subscribes; I will always appreciate your kindness :)

But our friendship is not yet over, you can talk to me and just randomly message me anytime you want~~I'm always up for getting to know new people and don't be shy or feel awkward, I would love to talk!

You guys are the coolest online people I know~~and I know a lot ;) But really, thanks a million~~I love y'all so much :*

Thanks y'all <3

Lots of Love, 

Xoxoxoxox

P.S. You guys rock~