Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them, turning into a ball to give myself more warmth. It was freezing down here and all I had was a thin blanket. 
 
Turning into a ball still wasn't helping; my toes were falling off from this horrible cold weather. I wrapped my blanket around me and made a cocoon for myself. 
 
"AISH," I yelled when I still couldn't get warm. 
 
That's it; I was going to do it. I didn't want to do this but now I had no choice. I quietly got off the couch and tiptoed up the stairs. 
 
I opened the door as quietly as I could and stepped into the bedroom to see Aj sleeping peacefully.
 
Selfish Jerk, I thought.
 
I started at the bed for a few minutes then slowly got into bed and I could feel myself dipping into the soft mattress. I sighed in satisfaction and covered myself in the warm blanket and closed my eyes. 
 
I made sure that I was nowhere near him or touching him. I didn't want to touch this selfish idiot. Luckily this bed was big so I didn't have to be near him too much. 
 
As I lay there for a few seconds, I could literally feel the beautiful sleep coming on and before I knew it, I was already starting to drift off to dreamland.
 
~Aj's POV~
I heard my alarm blaring loudly and as I was slowly coming out of my sleep, I felt like there was a huge weight on me. I slightly opened my eyes and looked down to see a petite figure on top of me.
 
It was my so-called wife Park Min-Su, with her whole body on mine.
 
"Yah," I snapped when I finally realised what position we were in. 
 
"Yah wake up," I shook her only to get no response.
 
"Hey stupid," I yelled and pushed her onto the floor where she landed with a loud thud. 
 
"Omph," I heard from the floor. I leaned over the bed and peered at her lying on the floor in a mess.
 
"Rise and shine sunshine," I smirked.
 
"YAH! Do you have no respect, pushing a girl on the floor?" she yelled at me.
 
"Do you have no dignity, sneaking into bed and on lying on top of me in the middle of the night?" I shot.
 
"Hey, I was cold so I came here and I did not sleep ontop of you, pfft you wish" she snapped with her cheeks turning crimson. 
 
"Yeah whatever, just making up excuses," I said getting out of bed. 
 
"It's not an excuse," she said getting up off the floor and following me. "I really was-," 
 
I stopped walking and she crashed into my back, falling on the floor once again.
 
"KIM JAESEOP," she yelled. 
 
"Pathetic," I laughed and went to go have a shower. 
 
~Min-Su's POV~
He did not just do that. 
 
First he pushed me off the bed.
 
Next he says I have no dignity.
 
Right after that he calls me pathetic.
 
Who the hell does that jerk think he is? Ahhh, he's making my blood boil. I hate him so so so much!
 
I was going to get my revenge. No one messes with Park Min-Su and gets away with it. I was going to get him good, not yet though, when he least expects it. 
 
After he came out of the shower, it was my turn.
 
I dressed myself in skinny jeans with a white top with a blue heart in the middle and a cream cardigan. I then went downstairs and saw the jerk watching TV.
 
"About time," he said without looking at me, "now go make breakfast,"
 
"What? No," I exclaimed.
 
"Aish, not this again. Why do you always have to make everything into an argument," he said annoyed.
 
"You're the one who starts by saying stupid things," I snapped.
 
"How is asking you to make breakfast stupid?"
 
"You're not asking, you're demanding,"
 
"Oh same thing,"
 
"No, not the same thing. Asking is being polite and demanding is being rude," I huffed folding my arms.
 
"See there you go again, making an argument,"
 
"I am not making an argument, you're just being annoying. Why can't you make breakfast, you jerk?" 
 
"I'm not the wife or the woman so it's not my job,"
 
"That is so ist," I gasped.
 
"How is that ist, its reality,"
 
"No, the world has changed in case you didn't notice. There is no such thing as 'the woman belongs in the kitchen' anymore," I said sitting on the steps after getting tired of standing there.
 
"Well, only the women are saying that, no one else,"
 
"And there are more celebrity male cooks than female cooks,"
 
"That's because they're gay," he huffed.
 
"Gay or not, they're still men. Plus the majority of the cooks have wives and kids, idiot,"
 
"How would you know that?" he asked.
 
"Because I watch cooking shows and they always talk about making food for their wife and kids," I replied.
 
"See you watch cooking shows which means like cooking, so just shut up and cook," Aj snapped turning to me.
 
"Just because I like to cook, doesn't mean I like cooking for you,"
 
"Oh, you're so frustrating," Aj groaned.
 
Right then, my stomach growled.
 
"See, you're hungry. Now hop into the kitchen and start cooking," 
 
"Fine, but I'm not making any for you," I huffed finally giving up because my hunger was more important to me than that idiot on the couch.
 
"I'm sure you won't," he said sarcastically with a smirk.
 
"You watch me Jaeseop," I snapped and walked into the kitchen.
 
I looked at what was in the cupboard and thought about my options.
 
After a while of thinking, I settled on scrambled eggs and toasted sandwich. It will be quick and easy to make and it's also one of my favourite breakfast meals. 
 
I started on the eggs and as they were frying, I toasted two slices of bread.
 
After I finished, I made a sandwich and placed on the plate than went to go get some orange juice. As I was heading for the fridge, I suddenly saw AJ enter the kitchen and his eyes land on my plate.
 
I quickly rushed over and grabbed the plate just as he was about to reach for it.
 
"I already told you, I'm not making any for you and this is mine," I said shooting him daggers.
 
"Aw, are you serious. I'm starving," he whined.
 
"Stop whining, I warned you beforehand so you can't complain," 
 
"Please can I have it?" he asked.
 
"Whoa, you're being nice for once," I gasped, "but still no,"
 
"I have such a busy schedule and I'm starving, pleaseeeee?" he asked.
 
"No, no and no," I said turning away from him.
 
"Oh come on,"
 
"No Aj, I alr-" 
 
And then he placed his lips onto my cheek causing me to freeze on the spot and my eyes to grow extra wide. 
 
"Thank you," he said and took the plate from my hand and walked out, leaving me there, standing in shock. 
 
*                 *                    *
 
Hey there!
So what did you think of this chapter? Loved it? Hated it? Want to jump off a cliff after reading it? I want to know :)
Leave your thoughts in the comment section and I will very much be happy to read them..so please do comment, it's very much appreciated^^
Also..thank you to all my lovely subscribers and to the people who read and comment! Love you allll<3 Please comment more xD
A special thank you to my friend BubblemilkteaFanatic  for helping me out with the chapter..Saranghae Angel <3 She's awesome and KissMe's and Exotics..go to her wall and  check out her stories. First is a U-Kiss fanfic called 'Forbidden Love' and the second  one is called '1 Year With Exo-M'. She's a really good author with great ideas :) So be sure to check those out!
Sorry for this awfully long author note, but thank you once again to anyone who might be reading this..or might not be :/ 
Anyway..I'll leave now...Byeeeeeee!