Chapter 17

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

I lay in bed staring up at the cieling of the hotel room. There was a pile of pillows we'd specially requested and piled them down the middle of the bed to divide Min-Su and I from each other. 

She was already sound asleep on her side but I was wide awake. She eventually won and I never found out what that tattoo was.

What was this huge secret anyway?

Should I look at her back while she's asleep? 

*No way Jaeseop! You sound like a ..but I really want to know....but I cant..*

*Sigh...I guess I'll just have to find out another time. I turned to my right to go to sleep but saw Min-Su's angelic face sleeping across from me. 

Wait..did I say angelic? I meant the devious face of Park Min-Su. She's nothing but evil. 

Her soft breath bounced that one strand of hair on her face. 

Subconciously, I reached out and brushed it away but quickly pulled my hand away. This isn't right. 

I quickly to my left and closed my eyes. I need to sleep, the lack of it is making me do strange things.

 

 I headed downstairs ready for breakfast. I assumed Min-Su had already left because she was no where in our room. 

I got to the breakfast hall and found everyone already seated down and the only people missing were Angel and Kevin. When I questioned their wheareabouts, they had already left to go sight seeing. 

After the rest of us had finished breakfast, we all headed down to a theme park nearby and bought tickets. 

We spent the day going on different rides, eating food, visiting haunted houses, going on more rides and eating more food. 

"I'm so tired," Dongho groaned as he collapsed on a bench nearby with the rest of us doing the same. Except Min-Su, she was still hyperactive.

"Awww, but there's still the roller-coaster," she moaned. Ooff..so annoying. 

"Min-Su, aren't you tired yet? We can't take it anymore," Soohyun sighed. 

"I love theme parks, I can never get tired of them," she smiled bouncing on her feet in joy.

"Please someone go on the roller coaster with me," she whined. 

"Take your husband," Kiseop suggested.

She went really quiet and didn't respond. Wow, rude! It's like she hates to even think of me. I threw her a glare which she clearly missed because she seemed to be in thought. Her face then suddenly lit up to a sudden idea she got. 

"Eli, come with me," she said pulling his arm and dragging him with her as he groaned but went along anyway. 

Why is it so wrong for her to go with her husband?

"Wait, I'll go with you," I shot as I ran after her. 

"Oh it's okay, Eli doesn't mind," she replied coldly. 

"No, I'm going, end of story," I said to her folding my arms. 

"No," she stood her ground, tightly clutching onto Eli's wrist, as he stood there quietly looking between us.

"Go away Jaeseop," she said and tried to continue dragging Eli with her. 

I went up and pulled her hand away from Eli's wrist, "Eli, go back," I said without breaking eye contact with her. He slowly moved back and then I heard his heavy footsteps slowly fade away. But I didn't see him since I was having a glaring match with Min-Su. 

"Why are you suddenly so persistent to spend time with me,"

"I'm not, it looks bad in front of the members since your MY wife," I stated. 

"Leave me alone, I don't want to go anymore," she whined as she tried to break her arm free and walk off. 

I pulled her back, hitting her against me with our faces only a few centimetres apart. 

"Why is it so bad if I go with you?" I stated giving her a death stare which could burn a hole through her forehead. 

"Because I hate you," she said stepping on my foot and rushing away. 

"Ugh," I stomped in anger. 

This girl makes me so angry, why does she like my members better than she likes me? Afterall, she's married to ME! Not Eli. But she always wants to spend time with Eli, or Kiseop or Hoon, why not me? She's so annoying and drives me insane. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!! If she likes Eli so much, why doesn't she marry him instead and just leave me alone. 

Aiiissshhh! I wish this girl could just disappear !


Hey there my lovely readers that I care about so deeply~~

I know I've been M.I.A, but there's only one word to describe my reason: School. 

I'm not going to go into detail about it but I am sincerely apologetic :( Hope you guys understand~

So how are you all and how is this chapter?

Leave your lovely thoughts and comments in the section below and if you're new~~subscribeeeee! 

What did you think of this chapter??? Let me know~~you too silent readers...don't think I don't see you! Don't be shy and let me know...I'm nice to talk to you know :)

Thats all for now~~I hope on getting the next chapter up sooon...hopefully better than this one :p

Take Care and stay awesome! 

Comment and Subscribeee^^