Chapter 18

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

I looked at the clock of our hotel bedroom. 

10.34

It was so late and she still wasn't here. What was she doing out so late?

Trying not to care, I got into bed and tried to sleep. But it didn't work. I was scared and worried, about Min-Su. It wasn't right to be out this late, especially in an area she's not familiar with.

After half-an-hour of just turning in bed, I finally got up and put my shoes on to go look for her. She should've returned by now, where is this stupid girl?

"Hey Eli," I said as he opened the door to his hotel bedroom, "is Min-Su with you?" I asked.

"Nope, haven't seen her since we got back from the theme park," he said frowning, "I thought she was with you?"

"No, I got back a few hours ago and she wasn't there and still isn't back,"

We went and checked with all the members and no one had seen her. So Eli and I left the hotel to go looking for her. 

"Did you guys have a fight or something?" Eli asked. 

"We're always fighting, that shouldn't have anything to do with it," I replied as I jogged around looking for her around the building. 

*I wish this girl could just disappear*

Be careful what you wish for, I always thought those words were a load of crap.....until now. 

No, I refuse to believe that. It's just a mere coincdience. 

After looking all around the area which was close to the hotel, we went to the nearby beach. 

I ran up as I looked all around the beach in case she might be walking around here. She likes the beach. 

I pulled out my phone and checked the time, 12.00. 

"Eli, where would she go? It's already midnight," I yelled across to him as he was running parallel to me looking up at the path. 

"I've tried calling her 20 times now but she isn't picking up," he shot. 

This wasn't good, it's 12.00 and she is no where to be found. I also asked the memebers to keep a watch in case she returned but no one had yet contacted us. 

"AJ OVER THERE," Eli suddenly yelled. I followed where his finger was pointed towards and saw a body floating above the water with face down. I'd recognise that figure anywhere, Min-Su....

"MIN-SU, PARK MIN-SU," I yelled hoping she'd hear me although I knew it was close to impossible. 

I ran into the water and scopped her up in my arms and ran back out. Her body was limp and light as I ran out of the water. 

I laid her on the beach as I yelled at Eli to call emergency. 

As he dialed the number, I checked to see her condition. 

Her pulse was really slow and she was not responding at all. With a shaky mind, I ran through all the steps of CPR I had learnt a while back.

I ripped her shirt open and started the compressions, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10..." I murmered as I pushed her chest really fast. 

I then tilted her head back and blew into . When she still wasn't responding, I started the compressions again.

Tears were blurring my vision, she annoyed me and I wished for her to disappear, but I didn't want anything like this to happen to her. 

"Please wake up," I whispered before I blew into for the second time. She suddenly coughed and I quickly tilted her body to the side for the water to spill out. But again, she did not open her eyes. 

"Sir, we can now take over," I suddenly heard the paramedics as they rushed down next to her whilst Eli pulled me out of the way. I was worn out by now and just collapsed onto Eli.

*Wake up Min-Su, please wake up*


Hey you lovely people~~

Here's a quick chapter for you all, hope you liked it :)

Let me know what you thought and any predictions??

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments, please continue to support me^^

Welcome to my new subbies and readers~~

Thank you all, very much appreciated!!

Comment & Subscribe~!!

Take Care. X