Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

 

"Okay so this your new apartment that you'll both be living in," Min-Su's mum exclaimed unlocking the door and stepping inside, with everyone following behind.
 
"Yes, this is your wedding present from both families, as you can see we have already set and decorated the house for you, so you won’t have to worry about shopping or anything,” Aj’s mum explained.
 
As you entered, the first thing to come into view was the cute little lounge room. It was set up nicely and looked comfortable. When you entered the house and walked straight ahead, past the couch and shelf, you came into a back room which was set up as a study room. Aj's computer and Min-Su's laptop was already set up and the room was well decorated. Next to the living room was the small kitchen, well fit for Min-Su. The pantries and fridge were already stocked with items so they wouldn't have to go shopping for a week or two. As you went upstairs, there was a reading corner just to the right. It had two small leather couches opposite each other and a bookshelf with some books and magazines.
 
photo apartment.jpg
 
As you continued to walk ahead, you came to a the master bedroom. Min-Su instantly loved the room and she thought it was decorated very well and she couldn’t wait to use it. But Aj on the other hand, didn’t like the fact that there was too much pink. 
 
photo tumblr_lpvbs0aPkc1qf7ikto1_500_large.jpg
 
Opposite the bedroom was the toilet and next to the toilet was the wardrobe room. There was a long wardrobe on each end of the room, one for Min-Su’s things and the other for Aj’s. In the middle of the room, there was a stack of Min-Su’s purple and pink suitcases and Aj’s black and navy suitcases. It included all their clothing and other things which they themselves had to put away. 
 
After the parents finished giving them a tour of the house, they all went back downstairs into the lounge room to relax after a long and tiring day. 
 
“So do you kids like the house?” Aj’s father asked.
 
“Yes, it’s very beautiful, thank you all of you for buying the things and decorating it so well,” Min-Su smiled to the parents. 
 
“No problem, such a polite young girl. I hope you teach my Jaeseop some of your good ways,” Aj’s mother chuckled to which Min-Su smiled in response.
 
“One question, why is there only one room?” Aj asked finally speaking up.
 
"Well why would you need two rooms, your married so you'll be sleeping in one bed room together," Aj's mother said laughing along with Min-Su's mother.
 
Aj and Min-Su both cringed at the thought of sleeping together.
 
"Anyway, we'll be off, you guys can explore your small apartment and settle in," Min-Su's father said with a smile and then all the parents left with a final goodbye.
 
"The bed's mine," Min-Su and Aj yelled at the same time when the parents left the house.
 
"Excuse me MJ but you should have some respect and let me sleep on the bed and you should take the couch," Min-Su said throwing him a glare.
 
"First of all woman, my name's Aj not Mj and second of all, no matter what, I'm sleeping on the bed,"
 
"Yeah, we'll see about that," Min-Su scoffed and stormed into the wardrobe room and started to put her things away in the built in cupboard.
 
Min-Su spent a couple of hours putting her clothes and accessories away into the cupboard and other small things of hers around the house. Aj came in soon after and also put his things away. He was finished faster since he had fewer things than Min-Su.
 
They hadn't talked to each other since the argument about who sleeps on the bed and just ignored each other the whole time. After Min-Su finally finished, she went and plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on while Aj went into the study to check his emails and do some work.
 
She flipped through the channels and settled on the drama Panda and Hedgehog. Just as she finished watching an episode, there was a knock at the door. She furrowed her eyebrows wondering who could be here at this time.
 
"Answer the door stupid," Aj yelled from the study.
 
"Why don't you lazy bum," she shot back.
 
"I'm working," he yelled.
 
"Well sparing two minutes to open the door won't kill you," she replied from the lounge room.
 
"It won't kill you either,"
 
"Whatever you're opening the door,"
 
"You're closer,"
 
"No I'm not," 
 
"Yes you are," 
 
As they continued to argue, the person on the other side got persistent and knocked even louder. Sighing in defeat, Min-Su got up and headed towards the door.
 
"Haha shame, Min-ah loses to the awesome Aj," he yelled from the study.
 
"It’s Min-Su, jerk," yelled Min-Su as she opened the door. As the door opened she was greeted by 6 very good looking smiling faces. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," They all greeted.
 
Min-Su racked her mind to see if she knew them, she thought deeply, they looked a bit familiar but she couldn't figure out where'd she had seen them.
 
"Hello," one of the members waved their hand in front of her face.
 
"Oh sorry," Min-Su said snapping out of her thoughts.
 
"Don't you remember us?" Dongho asked Min-Su. 
 
"No sorry," Min-Su whispered.
 
"We're Ukiss, the group Aj is in, we met at the wedding," and then it clicked in Min-Su's head.
 
"Oh yes, yes, sorry come on in," she said moving aside to let the members in.
 
Aj came out of the study to see who was at the door 9 pm at night and when he came to the lounge room, he saw s piling into the apartment. 
 
"Yah, what's going on?" Aj exclaimed. He was planning on going to sleep in a couple of minutes and here were s visiting him at this time of night. 
 
"Hey hyung, we're here to visit you and your wifey," Dongho smiled.
 
"You guys already met at the wedding," Aj sighed.
 
"Yeah but we didn't get to talk much since you guys had to greet all the guests so we're here to greet you guys personally," Soohyun explained.
 
"And we're here mainly to meet your wife not you, we see you every day anyway," Eli said with a smirk.
 
"Fine, just don't stay long," Aj sighed as everyone got comfortable in the lounge room finding a seat.
 
All of U-Kiss introduced themselves to Min-Su...again, and she also did the same. She also met Kevin's girlfriend from Australia called Angel. They were all really friendly and grew a liking to each other straight away. They learnt each other's hobbies and what they like to do most. Min-Su also learnt that Kevin and Angel live three doors down from her and Aj and that the rest of U-Kiss live in a dorm across the street. 
 
They chatted and laughed for a good long hour and a half but eventually, everyone had to leave. The apartment became quiet and it went to the same atmosphere as before. She really liked Ukiss, they made her laugh and she enjoyed spending time with them. When they left, Min went and grabbed her PJs and went to the bathroom to change.
 
When she came out of the bathroom, she saw Aj sitting in the bedroom waiting for his turn. As Min-Su went to put away her other clothes, Aj spoke, "the beds mine," he said with a stern glance and entered the bathroom. 
 
A smirk spread across Min-Su's face and she went into the bedroom and got under the covers.
 
"We'll see about that," she mumbled.
 
 
When AJ entered the bedroom, he saw a lump under the covers already, just as he was about to storm over and rip the blankets away; a plan appeared into his mind.
 
An evil smile slipped onto his face and he very quietly climbed onto the bed from the other side. He slowly moved down the bed, and Min-Su's eyes widened when she felt the bed dip with his sudden weight.
 
*What the hell is that jerk doing?* She thought to herself. She suddenly felt an arm go around her waist and a hard body press against her back. She yelped and jumped out of bed.
 
"What are you doing you idiot?" she screamed and saw Aj smirking up at her whilst lying on the spot where she was earlier.
 
"Thanks for warming my spot for me," he replied and pulled the covers over his head, "Oh yeah and have fun on the couch," he quickly spoke as Min angrily grabbed a pillow and blanket from the store room just outside the bedroom and started down the stairs.
 
She huffed and lay down onto the couch. She tossed and turned and then fell onto the floor as she was turning again.
 
She got back on the couch and cursed Aj in her mind. *How can someone be so cruel, to make a girl sleep on the couch* She thought angrily.
 
*I feel mean to make her sleep downstairs by herself* Aj thought. *Oh well, not my problem, she doesn’t have to work hard like me, I need a proper bed*  
 
Aj then turned to his right and his eyes started to droop, as for Min-Su after a lot of tossing and turning, she finally started to drift off to sleep, the last thought that crossed both their minds was, *How is this marriage ever going to work?*
 
*               *                *
 
Anneyong!
I know this chapter was like meh...but the story will slowly start to unfold. It's just the beginning so yeah..lol!
Anyway...please subscribe and comment, I really appreciate it and it makes me happy^^
Thank you to anyone who's reading/commenting/subscribing. A millions hugs and kisses are being sent your way :)
Thank you once again and please comment and subscribe!
Xoxo