Chapter 8

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~AJ's POV~

"Oppa, opaa, Jaeseop oppa," I heard a voice.

"Jaeseop oppa," I continued to hear that voice as I was slowling awakening from my beauty sleep. 

I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked to find Min-Su sitting on me. 

What the heck was happening. She had a a weird expression on, was she trying to be cute?

"Uh..what are you doing?" I said still laying on the couch.

"Oppa," she giggled slightly turning her head away.

I gulped. This is so weird. 

"Ah, Min-Su...are you feeling okay?" I aksed.

"Of course oppa, why wouldn't I be?" she continued to smile and rapidly blink with her long eyelashes.

"Well, you're on top of me, you're trying to be cute and calling me oppa,"

"Do you not like it oppa," she smiled.

"Okay enough with the oppa, and it feels weird, you hate me,"

"I don't hate you oppa, that's ridiculous," she giggled again slapping my chest. 

Yuck. I hate giggling. 

"Oppa," she whispered.

What is happening and why am I not doing anything about this.

"Oppa..saranghae," she smiled, my eyes grew wide at her words.

She then started to lean closer and closer. Her lips were now only inches away from mine. I could literally feel her warm breath on my lips.

"Ah, Min-Su," I tried pushing her back.

"Oppa, let me kiss you," she whined.

She pushed herself against my hands and her lips were just about to....

"Oh my god," I woke up panting. 

That was a terrible nightmare. Worst dream anyone could ever have. I slapped my face a couple of times to come out of the shock. 

Staying home alone is making me insane. I am bored out of my mind. Usually on my day offs I spend the day teasing that loser but now that she's started work its getting really boring for me. And today is only her first day.

Aish this is so frustrating and that dream...is to never be spoken of again. 

I checked the time, she should be home soon right? I mean it's already 5 o clock, how long will her 'job' maker her work?

I rubbed my stomach as it grumbled and went into the kitchen to see what I could find. I found a packet of instant noodeles and decided to cook those.

Just as I sat down with my hot bowl of noodles, the door flew open and in ran a pale and out-of-breath Min-Su.

Her colour was drained from her skin and she looked like she was about to break down any minute.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"

She just eyed me and without an answer, started rummaging through her purse. She pulled out her phone and a few seconds after, her earphones. 

She fiddled with it and her fingers were shaking as she struggled to put them into the plug. She kept giving quick glances out the window and continued to struggle with the earphones.

Did I mention she was sitting on the floor in the middle of the lounge room with that dress on?

Growing frustrated, I put my bowl down and went over to her. Grabbing the phone and earphones, I placed the earphones in for her and shoved it back in her hands.

Being the rude person she is, she didn't even thank me. She her music, plugging it into her ears and turning it to full blast that you would still be able to hear it from a mile away. 

"Yah what's wrong, are you feeling okay?" I asked her. I'd never seen her so...terrified before.

She ignored me and just glanced out the window.

Okay..this was getting weird now, "Min-Su, Min-Su, are you okay?" I shook her body as she was glancing out the window but I got no reply.

"Min-Su, YAH! Park Min-Su," I yelled at her but still no response.

She was still looking out the window when suddenly thunder struck, causing a huge flash to cross the sky. 

As she saw that, she let out a scream, grasping onto her head and she finally broke into a waterfall of tears.


Hey everyone! 
So what did you think of this chapter? I was saving this storyline for later but since I couldn't decide on what to write next, I decided to start it now. Many of you may think that she's crying because she's scared of thunder, technically she is but there's a reason behind it. I won't give too much away since it's one of the storylines.

Let me know if this chapter was good or bad and what do you think is going to happen next? I love reading the comments and they make me smile everytime I see I have a comment on my story...thank you everyone so much for your support, really means a lot :')Also welcome to my new readers and subscribers!! Hope you're all enjoying the book so far :)

Also it was my birthday yesterday, on the 4th and U-Kiss is having their comeback performance tomorrow on Show Champion and I'm soooooo excited!! Isn't that nice of U-Kiss to give me a beltaed b'day present...they're too sweet xD Aha..anyone else looking forward to the comeback ?!?! And Aj with that blue in his hair...asdfghjkl...he looks so damn good!
Anyway...I'll spazz with you guys next time after we've all seen their comeback :)
Please, please please do comment, it means a lot and don't forget to subscribe my lovelies^^

That's all for now..   
Byeeeeee!