Chapter 20

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

"Tonight, under the stars, we end our week at Jeju Island. It's been a memorable experience and we've made many happy memories and unfortunately some tragic," Soohyun mischeviously eyed me as everyone also turned to look at me as well whilst chuckling making me turn red, "but in the end, our bond with each other has strenghthened and we've also had some time to our selves. To our memorable week," Soohyun finished as he raised his glass in the air with the rest of us following with our drinks. 

We were on a private cruise to conclude our last night in Jeju Island. Well that's what Angel thought at least. Kevin was going to finally pop the question tonight, he pretended to 'create a plan' to finish off our week but he in fact wanted to propose to her. 

He didn't make it private because he wanted to share his most nerve-wracking moment with all of us around and if she said yes, he wanted us to be there to celebrate with the couple. 

We were all dressed formaly and enjoying our drinks. I was unfortunately seated next to my jerk of a husband but luckily Kiseop was on my other side so I would converse with him which didn't please Aj because according to him, I was trying to 'seduce' Kiseop. I just wacked him and told him to keep quiet. 

"So tonight is special for all of us because it marks the end of our most relaxing week during our idol life and we are very lucky to have Min-Su and Angel in our lives to join us here today," Kevin started and we knew it was coming. This was it. Angel looked clueless as always and thought it was just another concluding speech.

"But I am by far the luckiest to be known as the boyfriend of this beautiful girl here," he turned to Angel who smiled in response. 

"Don't bring me into it," she hissed but we all heard her making us chuckle at her cluelessness. 

"Today, coincedentally marks our 3 year anniversary. And they have been the best 3 years of my life. We've had many ups and downs. We've even broken up once but our love has been strong enough to bring us back together and keep this bond strong," Kevin continued on with his essay of a speech as Angel grew confused at why he was talking about their relationship so much. I can't believe she still hadn't figured it out. 

"So today, as we sit here under the beautifully lit sky, I would like to ask you Angel Chan," he stated going down on one knee in the middle of the boat, , "to be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me,"

She gasped and her eyes grew big. Can't believe it took that girl this long to realise what was happening. Afterall, that's what Kevin loved most about her. Her innocence and clueless personality.

"Kevin, I..I, Kevin, I.." she stuttered at a loss of words.

"Noona, yes or no?" Dongho cried exasperated to which everyone grew glares at for ruining the moment.

Angel let out a small laugh and frantically nodded, "Yes, of course Kevin," she smiled as tears built up in her eyes.

Kevin had the greatest smile of all as he stood up and pulled her up as well for a kiss as the members cheered them on.

I smiled and clapped along with everyone else as I watched the beautiful scene before me. I tilted my head back and stared at the sky and memories suddenly flooded my mind. 

**Flashback**

"Min-Su-ah, do you like looking at the stars?" he asked me as we lay under the stars in my backyard.

"Yeah, very much actually," I replied.

"Why?"

"Because oppa, it's so pretty. Mum said that grandad is a star now, so I feel like he is always watching me and I can communicate with him this way," I replied, "do you like the stars?"

"Yes of course. Do you know, just like your grandpa, my grandma is a star too. And grandma always told me that stars are like a light for this world. It also gives us hope that there will always be light even in the darkest of moments. Stars are interesting," he finished.

"Oppa, when we get old and I die first, you have to talk to me. I will always look after you from above," I smiled as I turned to look at him.

"And if I die first, I'll look after you," he said smiling in response.

**End of Flashback**

I continued to stare at the starry sky and thought of him...we both used to love stars. We would always look for occassions to be able to sleep under the stars. 

Tears were building up and I was blinking them back as I stared at the shining stars. I wasn't going to cry. I won't cry. This is a special night, I can't ruin it. When I brought my head back down, everyone was drinking champagne in celebration and Eli was watching me. He nodded his head into the direction of the cabin, telling me to go inside. He knew I was upset. He always knew and I hated it. He always caught on. 

I nodded in response and asked to be excused and Eli followed soon after. 

~Aj's POV~

I watched as Eli soon followed her. What the heck was wrong with her? She stared at the sky for a good ten minutes, talked to Eli with her eyes and headed inside with him. Do they have secrets together or something? 

And throughout the whole night, she only talked to Kiseop and the others, she didn't even bother holding a conversation with me and it was annoying me a lot more than I wanted it to. 

After 15 minutes passed, they still hadn't returned so I got up and walked into the cabin to find them. What were they upto? They're supposed to be celebrating with Kevin andf Angel who are luckily going to have a good married life unlike me. 

I walked in and they suddenly stopped talking and looked up to me. Min-Su was sitting down and it seemed as if she was forcing herself to not cry, as if she was on the verge of tears. 

"Is everythign okay?" I asked my anger replaced with worry. 

"Yeah, we're just leaving. Let's go back and congratulate the couple," Min-Su stood up fixing her dress. 

"I'll talk to you later okay," Eli patted her shoulder and headed outside, "Let's go Aj," he smiled and walked back to continue the festivities but I stood there staring at Min-Su who was quickly fixing her face and hair. 

"What was that about?" I asked. 

"Nothing, let's go," she shrugged and walked past me but I caught her wrist and stopped her. 

"Tell me," I stated strongly. 

"None of your buisness Jaeseop," she tried to release her wrist but I held on tight. 

"I'm your husband, I ought to know," I was growing angry once again, why was it so hard for her to trust me?

"No, you don't. Your my husband by paper not by heart," she said without turning to look at me. 

I pulled her wrist fiercely turning her around and slamming her against my chest. 

"Why don't you trust me?" I asked annoyed. She was shocked at our closeness, "Aj, what are-," she tried to ask me but I cut her off, "why don't you trust me?" I asked.

"Aj, stop," she tried to push me away but I only strengthened my grip. 

"I'm not going to kill you, why can't you tell me anything? Why is easy for you to show your emotions to Eli but not me?" I exclaimed. 

"Because you haven't earned my trust Aj," she yelled back, "you don't seem to care about me so why should you know about what goes on in my life, you don't give a damn," she stared into my eyes. 

"Look, Min-Su, I-," I started becoming softer towards her. 

"And I don't either," she spoke and turned to leave and this time, I was too shocked to stop her. She didn't give a damn about me. 

"Min-Su, I do care about you...a lot," I whispered my unfinished sentence to her back but it was too late. She had already walked away. 


Hey lovelies~~how are you doing?

So how was the update, hope I didn't bore you all too much~!

Tell me what you think of it by leaving a comment below. Thank you so very much to those still reading my book even though I have very poor updating habits :p I try my best guise, it takes me so long to just finish one chapter! I get distracted easily..ehehe. 

So how's everyone doing? How's life treating you? I hope everything is well for you all and wishing you the best for any obstacles you may be facing <3 I'm mentally supporting you..*virtual hug*

Please let me know what you think of my story so far, I'd love to know~~Seriously!!

So comment, vote and subscribe~!!! I would appreciate it heaps <333

Stay Safe amazing humans~! Xoxo