Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Aj's POV~

She finished the song and stood in her ending pose as she looked at Eli through the mirror with a huge smile on her face. 

She was breathing heavily but she seemed happy...it seemed as this was something that was special to her.

I walked out from behind the door and as soon as she saw me enter, her smile slipped off and she walked over to Eli.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, drinking water. 

"This is my practise room, what are you doing here?" 

"I don't need to hear anything from you, I'm leaving,"

She slipped on her jacket and said bye to Eli.

As she was about to leave, I grabbed her arm. My face seemed to heat up and her arm felt warm in my hand..it was a funny feeling. I just hoped my face hadn't turned red. 

"Don't touch me," she said struggling to get her arm out.

"Not until you drop the attitude," 

"What are you my father now?" she exclaimed. 

"Listen to me," I yelled grabbing both her arms and turning her to face me. 

"I'll just leave," I heard Eli whisper in the background as he left the dance room. 

"What's your problem?" she yelled back.

"YOU! You are my problem. You come into my life and turn it upside down. You annoy the hell out of me and never make it even a tiny bit easier. Even though we're a married couple, I still let you know stuff even though I hate you. But you..you just keep secret after secret and it annoys me. As long as you're under my roof, you need to learn to be respectful," I shook her whole body. 

"FINE! I'll just leave then, I'll go live somewhere else," she yelled back at me. It was like a screaming war going on. 

"Good, you can leave tonight," I yelled one last time, pushing her whole body towards the door and walking out. 

I knew she smashed into the door, but I could care less. I want her out of my sight before tomorrow morning, if not I'm kicking her out myself. 


Hey everyone~~

Short update today..I thought I might give you guys a quick chapter to keep you with my story!!

Welcome to all my lovely new subscribers, I love you <3 And shoutout to my old subbies who have supported me from the beginning^^ You all rock! 

Now...thoughts? Let me know down below! Hehe..was this a bit too over the top or is it normal for those two? 

So comment comment comment!! And silent readers...I see you!! So comment lovelies, I really do love them!

That's all for tonight.. <3 

Enjoy, take care and subscribe~