Chapter 21

Arranged Marriage to a Jerk aka Kim Jaeseop

~Min-Su's POV~

I tied my hair in a bun as I collected all the dirty clothes and went to the building laundry to start washing. 

Ugh. Housework. One of the cons of being a wife. I didn't know two people could be so messy. It was mostly Jaeseop who made the mess.  

We were back in Seoul, continuing our regular lifestyles. The holiday was really good although it was only for a week. Except my near-death experience of course. What was I thinking, trying to conquer my fear alone. I had to thank Aj for this, although I'd never say it to his face. His ego is big enough as it is. 

I had a few days off work so I was doing all the housework and Aj was at practise. Again. I feel sorry for how hard U-Kiss has to work. They work way too hard and non-stop. Schedules and practises, that's what their lifestyle consisted of.

As I finished hanging all the clothes, I started walking back upstairs in deep thought and I missed a step, causing me to slip and roll down the tiled stairs. My heart stopped for a second as I was hurdled down to the bottom of the stairs. 

I felt blood trickling down the side of my face and my right ankle throbbing in pain. 

"Great," I sighed. I had to prepare lunch today for all of U-Kiss as they were coming over for lunch after practise and I had so much to cook. I slowly and painfully got up and grabbed the empty washing basket. 

I took a step up and clenched my fist from all the pain.

"What happened?" I heard Aj's voice behind me.

"Uh, what, nothing. I didn't hear you come in," I turned to face him.

"Seriously, you have blood on your face, your lip is cut and your ankle is as red as can be," 

"Oh. Well I just tripped, nevermind. Where are the members?" I asked.

"They're showering and getting ready. They're going to be here soon," he explained, eyeing my face closely. 

"Okay, I'll start on lunch," I said and turned to climb up the stairs. I limped up and clenched my teeth. Wow this was painful.

"Just stop. You're so stupid," he said and suddenly grabbed me up in bridal style as he started up the stairs. 

"Jaeseop, stop. What are you doing?" I asked franticly. 

"Just shut up," he said annoyed. 

"What the hell, let me down Jaeseop!" 

"You are so stupid. Don't you watch where you're going? You're always hurting yourself idiot. How can you survive without me?"

We entered the apartment and he laid me on the couch and went upstairs. Ahh, this idiot was infuriating.  

I got up and headed to the kitchen and slowly pulled out all the ingredients.

"What are you doing?" he asked holding a first aid kit. 

"Uh, cooking. Stupid," I muttered.

"Look, you have blood on your face, do you want to maybe clean that first? We don't want blood in our food," 

Oh..right. What a jerk, he's so mean about it. 

"Okay, geesh," I turned away but Aj stopped me. 

"Get up on the bench," he told me as he tapped the kitchen bench. 

"No way, I cook on the bench. Gross," 

"I'll bandage you up, get up," 

"No," I folded my arms. 

In the end, he had me sitting on the bottom step of the stairs as he bandaged up my foot and ankle.

He then moved onto my face. 

"This might sting," he murmered before applying anti-bacterial cream on the bruise on my forehead. I through my teeth at the painful sting.

Aj's eyes softened as he stared into my eyes, "I'm sorry," he murmered. 

"What? Jaeseop, are you apologising, oh my," I gasped in sarcasm. This was quite shocking. Jaeseop's ego is too big to ever apologise, especially to me.

"Shut up," he said and pressed the cotton ball onto my forehead much harder causing the pain to extremely intensify. 

"Ouch you jerk," I kicked him with my good foot causing him to fall back from his crouching position. 

"Well forgive me for helping, do it yourself," he threw the cottonball in my face and stormed upstairs. 

Ahh~~here it was. Our good moments can never last. Something will always come up and destroy it. 

Another sign proving we're not meant to be together. 


Hey there^^ 

Thank you all so so much for your lovely comments, they're ever so sweet <3

I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me *tear

So thoughts? How's the chapter, suffering kind of a writers block..I want to make this story maximum of 30 chapters but I have a feeling I'm going to exceed lol :p And I'm also going on holidays in 2 weeks and I don't think I will be having any internet >_< /crycrycry

I will try to have a few updates before I go though so wish me luck! 

Be sure to comment, subscribe and voteeee~! It would make my day^^ 

Thank you all SO SO SO much :*

Take Care lovelies~!!