Proposal

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

 

KEY's POV

When I woke up the next day I felt really good for some reason. But the weirdest thing of all things is that everybody is acting strange. Everywhere where I go there are people giggling and saying congratulations. I asked Taemin, why we were getting all congratulatory greetings. And he just told me he doesn't know and started giggling for no reason, now I'm really curios.

....................................................................................................................................................

Key still doesn't know about woohyun buying the engagement rings because at the end of the interview he begged everyone not to tell or reveal it to Key.

The day passed with a curious Key. His mind was full of thoughts but one thing was clear he was happy the whole day. The next day an engagement was announced. It was Jonghyun's and Se Kyung. Fans went crazy all over the world, but for some reason Jonghyun was in a bit of trance. The SHINee members gave their approval since they see that both members are happy. When Key heard the news he felt all the pain coming back again.

He wanted to cry and tell someone his problems, but he didn't want to ruin the event for s so instead he went to Woohyun were he found comfort. He cried in Woohyun's arms the whole night. When Key was about to go back it was already very late and pouring hard . So he called Onew andtold him he will be staying at Woohyun's for the night, plus he didn't feel like seeing Jonghyun anytime soon.

Key left Woohyun's apartment early in the morning, making sure no reporters were around, Key went back to the dorm. He was expecting an angry Jonghyun waiting by the entrance instead he found a house with no sign of Jonghyun. He was told that Jonghyun stayed with Se Kyung the whole night. Relieved and SAD at the same time, Key got ready and tried to cover up the tears.  

Weeks passed since the announcement of Jonghyun's engagement. When SHINee was recording Se kyung was always there. Then came a special day.

...................................................................................................................................................

KEY's POv

We were invited to a talk show, it was a special one since it was the most awarded talk show in our country. We were asked many questions, but everytime it came down to me the question would always be related to Woohyun. For example the host would ask me " Key-goon what's your memorable moment with Woohyun?" then I'd answer " Most probably on our date at the amusement park when we rode the Ferris wheel."

The questions came on non-stop and when the show was about to end she asked me a surpise question "Key-shii, Do you LOVE Woohyun? How much?"

....................................................................................................................................................

JONGHYUN's POV

That stupid host asking Key non-stop. Now She asks Key if he loves Woohyun. Of course the answer is so obvious my key will say " Not really, it's more like a fling." 

......................................................................................................................................................

KEY's POV 

I didn't know how to react many were already anticipating my answer. Then I look back at all those memories and all I felt were complete happiness and that everytime I see Woohyun my heart beats really fast and I blush. I know what my answer is. "I-" I answer with hesitation " I LOVE WOOHYUN, from the bottom of my heart, you're always there for me when I need you and when your with me every passing minute is like a miracle. " Oh my GOSH did I just say that (at that time JONGHYUN was in a complete shock and can't even move.)

Then the host said something really weird " Sorry folks if we extended but this is of special request. Now with that said let's call the main star out Nam Woohyun-shii of INFINITE." 

What did she just say? Woohyun? Where? Woohyun then comes out with a rose in his hand and suddenly kneels in front of me. Screams were going around the room. Then he spoke " Key-goon I LOVE YOU with all my heart, will you marry me?" 

I didn't know how to react then I started crying my answer was anticipated " You fool, you already heard what I said and you atill dare to ask me. Of Course I'll marry you."

......................................................................................................................................................

JONGHYUN's POV

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this isn't true. This is a just a dream, a horrible dream I need to wake up from.