Skip a beat?

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.4719087516518427&pid=15.1

KEY's POV

Oh I'm so going to kill that woohyun, how dare he kiss me again. 'remembers-blush-'

-Beep-Beep-Beep- you have one new message.

To: Key

Hey honey pie, Nicole wants to meet up with us. Come to the park now!

                                                                       From: Woohyun ( fool )

That stupid jerk did he really think I'd fall for that trick. 30 mins. later

-Beep-Beep-Beep- you have one new message

To: Key

Key, where are you? I bet you're still getting ready right?

                                                                          From: Nicole

Oh my gosh! Nicole's really waiting. A few minutes later I arrive at the park to only find Woohyun. "Where's Nicole?" I asked Woohyun to only have an answer "oh didn't you know, I told Nicole that you were angry at me so I wanted to make it up to by going on a date, I told her you'd never believe me so I asked her to text you. Seriously Key, I thought you were smarter than this." "I'm leaving " I said as I turned my back to only find myself being dragged to his car.

I can't believe I'm actually on a date with Woohyun who is my so-called lover. " You know I should be recording now." I told him, " oh don't worry I already texted your manager and I got an ok from him." What! I'm going to KILL him...... " Where are we going anyways?" my curiosity got the best of me. "It's a S-E-C-R-E-T!" woohyun said to me in an annoying voice.

When we got off the car we were at an amusement park. "An amusement park? Isn't this for kids, Couldn't you have arranged a boat rowing by the lake? My dates with Jjong were always romantic." I told him. " Oh, don't be picky I promise you you'll have fun. Just trust me. Come on let's go there by the stalls." he told me, have fun you say?

WE went to many stalls and played many games but the worst of all was the roller coaster I screamed really hard. The last thing we rode was the ferris wheel. " So, Key did you have fun?" Woohyun asked me with a smile, I wasn't paying much attention to him cause I was looking out the window, "hmm, did you say something Woohyun?", he gigled "I said DID you have fun?" "yeah I had a lot of fu , thanks for bringing me here Woohyun."

"That's good then" he said to me then turned and looked out the window, seeing Woohyun happy, it actually makes me happy.

-beat-beat-_-beat- Did my heart just skipped a beat? Could I be falling in love with Woohyun.

I arrived back at the dorm at 5:30, the others were not still arround, so I just went to sleep.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

JONGHYUN's POV

We were all recording when suddenly, Minho called me " Hyung, look at this, though I'mnot sure you're going to be happy." Why would I not be happy.

"THIS IS TODAY'S NEWS: KEY of SHINee and WOOHYUN of INFINITE seen dating at the amusement park. Could this couple be heading towards a different story?'

So while we were busy, Key was having fun with that bastard. I'm going to talk to Key about this.

"Another Breaking NEWS: WOOHYUN of Infinite seen buying a ring at a jewelry store. We were able to interview Woohyun for this matter."

-on tv-

Reporter: Woohyun, to whom are you giving that ring?

Woohyun: Oh you mean this? You'll see. Maybe in a few weeks time you'll see this ring on his finger as a sign of our          engagement. hahahaha

Reporter: How are you sure that this person will say YES

Woohyun : Because I know him better than anyone and we've been together for as long as I can remember not as lovers but BEST Friends. And we already shared days and nights together. (LIE)

Reporter: Maybe his watching right now, what would you like to say to him.

Woohyun: He's not. He's asleep, see he just texted me like 10 minutes ago.

I'll KILL that bastard someday. And he knows Key more than anyone? And they spent nights together? I'm raging with anger right now. I'll show him, I'll show them all. Key is meant to be with me and not with that bastard. And what's this about engagment, Key will surely turn him down since he already said YES to my proposal.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Jonghyun forgot that it was not Key he proposed to but Se Kyung and that they were going to announce their engagment in the next two days. 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i won't be able to update thenext 3 days after tomorrow cause I'll be very busy....