The Vow made by Jonghyun

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

KEY's POV

When we read the letter my heartfelt like breaking inside me, then manager entered and said we needed to go before going out of the house I asked him if he knew where Jonghyun went and sadly he just shook his head.

Two days passed and we still haven't heard anything from Jonghyun we just told the media he went back home because of family roblems of course with the collaboration of his parents. For those past two days I there was no time I didn't have the Jonghyun's letter in my possession, and whenever I had the time I would read it again and again and wonder where he went.

It's already the fourth day since Jonghyun left. It was already evening cause we had the afternoon off, and I'm still reading his letter in our bedroom, until I noticed something " Onew hyung if I don't turn up for about 3 weeks or so then I have fulfilled the vow I told you last ime."

" What's this? Does Onew hyung know something that we don't?" I thought to myself. I ran down as fast as I could and I saw Minho and Taemin playing video games as I asked them if they saw Onew hyung and they said " He's in the kitchen." I ran to him seeing he was eating by himself.

" H-Hyung di-did Jonghyun tell you something like a promise or a vow, something like that? " I asked him while trying to catch my breath. 

" I don't particularly remember anything..."

" Please hyung try harder, remeber." I said desperately.

' oh yeah there was this one thing" "What was it ? "

" He told me that when the time comes that you won't accept him he'll stop." Onew said

" That's it? there must have been something else. "

" He did whisper something else...I think it was um...." " What?! I practically screamed.

" I think it was...Oh no we have to find Jonghyun now..." Hyung said as if something bad was going to happen. "What is it? What did he say that time?" i asked as if the world depended on it.

" He said ' When he says he doesn't want me anymore, that's the time I'll stop...LIVING" I was shocked at what hyung said. I quickly grabbed my coat and as we were about to go there was a report on the TV

 Breaking News

" There has been a car accident and it was identified that 3 are dead and 2 are in critical condition. 1 of the 2 were none other than the lead vocalist of SHINee Kim Jonghyun..."