WooKey? JongKey? or just KEY?

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

Woo Hyun's POV

I decided to visit Key today. I had wanted to go on a date with him since it's been too long. I arrived at their dorm and to my sursprise when Taemin opened the door I saw Key completely with Jonghyun on one bed. I seriously didn't know how to react and in addition Jonghyun greeted me a good morning while smiling as if he isn't on a bed with MY FIANCE.

" Woo Hyun this isn't what it look like, Jonghyun he-" Key was trying to talk when suddenly.

" Oh Key don't lie to Woo Hyun tell him how you felt when I ed into you last night. The moans you made and the ecstasy you felt from me coming inside you. "

At that I point I didn't know why I said that but it just came out. " Key, I think it's better if we call of the wedding and everything." I left that room silent, I asked Taemin to show me outside and he did.

KEY's POV

Woo Hyun said he wanted to call off the wedding, just when I thought I was going to be happy this bastard destroyed it. I chased after Woo Hyun.

" Woo Hyun, No don't leave me please! Let me explain PLEASE!" tears kept on fallin nonstop I could barely walk and when I got out Woo Hyun was already gone.

" Why are you calling another man's name when I'm right here beside you! You don't need him" Jonghyun's words hurt. 

Just like the day Jonghyun told me that he cheated on me I cried my eyes out but this time it was a lot worse.

~the following day~

I wasn't able to attend the schedule today cause my eyes were as red as blood. And I was totally depressed, Manager didn't even allow me to leave the dorm.

I called Woo Hyun many times but no answer. I was able to contact L. and to my surprise Woo Hyun has been missing since yesterday morning. I was really worried and tried calling him more but all it eould do was just ring. I just couldn't take it anymore I went to find Woo Hyun myself and talk to him in person. I asked his manager if he knew where he was, unfortunately he didn't the whole morning passed and no luck.

Until I saw him walking on the crowded street, I called out to him but then I saw him kissing some woman and entering a hotel together. It felt as if I was being shot in heart 20 times and each time getting stronger.

I went back to the dorm and to my surprise Jonghyun was there. I ran to him and cried in his shoulder, feelings were returning, I told him what had happened that day and he comforted me. And I thought maybe Jjong really did love me. WE were about to kiss but then-

-beep-beep-beep-

It was the phone we just ignored it since it had an answering machine I wasn't really listening. 

" Hey Babe, It's Se Kyung. I'd just wanted to tell you the great news. I' m PREGNANT. Isn't that amazing you're going to be a father.  I'll see you soon, I LOVE YOU! "

We were frozen as ice I didn't know what to do I just ran and ran. I heard Jonghyun calling my name and his steps following me but I didn't stop nor turned around. Everything in the way was getting blurry with my tears. All I could remember was I was drinking at a bar then someone approached me, I felt as if electricity flowed through me then everything went dark.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

BREAKING NEWS:

This is just in KEY of SHINee has gone missing for a week now. Everyone is devastated and doesn't know what to do. NO member wants to give their comment, even Key's fiance won't talk. Investigations are being held. Some officers even say that he may have been kidnapped.

A/N:

Just thought that I should make it up to you guys.