a SONG from me to you

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

BREAKING NEWS

        " We are back, we are currently here infront of the hospital where Kim Jonghyun of shinee was rushed to after the car accident 30 minutes ago. Currently Kim Jonghyun is at the operating room because of recieving extreme head injuries, and the SHINee members have just arrived. We will try to get their statements.

           Ummmm.... Onew-shii could you give us your reaction to what happened here? "

Onew: We will give our statements hen everything has calmed down but for now we are in a hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEY's POV

When we arrived at the hospital, I quicky ran towards the nurses counter to ask where Kim Jonghyun is. " He is currently being operated in O.R. 1...." I didn't even let her finish and just ran towards the operating room, while Minho, Taemin and Onew hyung following me. When we reached the operting room we were told by the nurse to just wait ouside, and I'm telling there wasn't a minute when we got there that I didn't want to enter the operating room if it hadn't been for Taemin, Minho and Onew hyung telling me that I the only thing I could do was wait and pray for Jonghyun's safety. 

Three hours had already passed since we arrived, then I recieved a call from Woohyun, excusing myself, Woohyun was saying that he'd want to come, but I said that I didn't want to disturb him. Our talk lasted for about 10 minutes and he agreed not to come. When I came back Onew hyung said that he needed to tell me something, he said that it was really important and that I needed to know it. 

" Key, there is a reason why Jonghyun dated Se Kyung, I already told Minho and Taemin. You see Jonghyun...h-he...he was blackmailed by Se Kyung...."

" That's a lie hyung, because he already told us that he loves Se Kyung very much, for god's sake he even proposed to her. And don't tell me you two are in on this ( while pointing at Taemin and Minho, as they shook their head ). "You need to listen " " Look hyung, if he really loved me,  no matter what it is, he should've fought for me, plus I'm getting married hyung and I already rejected him like a week ago".

We were practically screaming at each other, when Taemin stopped us when he screamed " He did it for you hyung, Jonghyun hyung dated Shin Se Kyung because she threatened him with a picture of you two kissing. He didn't want to burden you thus took it all to himself ! He loves you very much hyung and you know that. "

I was about to give my reply when the doctor came out. " Excuse me but who are the relatives of Mr. Kim? " the doctor asked. " We are his bandmates, we're his closest family here, for now." Minho said. " Oh ok, so I'll just skip to the point. I don't know how to break this to you. The surgery was a success but it's up to Mr. Kim if he wants to wake up or not-" I cut off the doctor saying " So are you saying ther's a chance that he'll die? that he'll leave me-us? " 

" Yes there is that chance." as soon as I heard that I burst into crying having hyung calming me down. I thought that was the worst that can come, at least there was a chance he'll survive, until the doctor added " I'll also tell you this, If Mr. Kim does wake up there is a chance of him not remebering things, that's all, just ask the nurse which room Mr. Kim will be moved. Good night "

The doctor had turned his back and already took a few steps when he turned around and said " Oh before I forget when Mr. Kim arrived at the hospital he was holding onto this paper written 'to: kim Kibum' may I ask who that is? " as I raised my hand he gave me the peice of paper and left.

"Key?" Minho asked in concern and I just said that I needed to be alone. I left still not looking at the paper. I asked the nurse where Jonghyun was moved and she said he was at room 304 a private room. As I entered the room with the appropriate outfit with a maskand hospital robe, Jonghyun was lying on the bed next to an oxygen tank with wires connected to his body, needles inside his skin, a mask on his mouth for breathing, and machines everywhere to monitor his condition. 

I sat next to him whispering " Why didn't you tell me? we could have handled it together." I opened the peice of paper saying;

 

To: Kibummie

Hi there Key I think when you read this letter is that either I'm gone, I lost it or something bad happened to me. Listen Key I know I should've told you that Se Kyung was black mailing me but when I was about to you seemed really happy with Woohyun. So I decided to just keep it to myself that is until I told Onew hyung. 

I'm sorry I shouldn't be talking about this, any way Key I LOVE YOU always have and always will.

p.s.

Attached to this letter is a song I made for you and always remember I LOVE YOU.

Love, 

Jjongie ( you're obedient puppy and pet dino)

While I was reading the letter tears fell out of my eyes, wiping the tears off my eyes I found the song Jjong was talking about .

Can you turn around

I.

The days went by and you didn't seem to notice me at all.

I may seem happy and glad, but can you see the the mask I wear.

The tears that I hide when I see you with him.

Can you turn around and listen to my plead. 

A plead you can't seem to  hear. 

II.

I've tried so hard to smile, but can only smile when you're around.

The chains that bind me away from you is so strong that no matter how much I try, I can't get free.

Can you turn around and look at  me.

Look at me with those dazzling eyes of yours.

III.

I scream and shout the words everyime.

But he blocks the way and covers your ears.

Can you turn around and say to me the words.

The words that  that I'll only say to you with all my heart.

SARANGHAE....<3

(not sung) please know this Key you are the only one that can open this heart of mine and you're the only one I'll truly love with all my heart in this life time. Know this that even if I get reincarnated in the future I'll only fall for you and I'll search for you  and love you even if you're a fragile boy. I LOVE YOU my almighty Key....

A/N:

Sorry I was just really busy ........I'm sorry I'll try to update tomorrow....