A Stronger Key

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

                                               20110608_smtown_airport_361.jpg

~at the photo shoot~

Taemin, Minho and Onew were the first to take their shots, thus Jonghyun and Key were left behind. Jonghyun suddenly grabs Key's shoulder and said " Why did you do that key?" "Did what?" Key answered acting all innocent. "Don't play with me Key" Jonghyun who was in an angry state. " Oh now I'm the one who played you, and I thought you just said last night that you cheated on me for a HALF a YEAR." Key uttered.

Jonghyun who was taken back at what Key said, only said "Key I know you're angry but please don-" Jonghyun was cut off by Key and said "Me angry? With who? You?hahahaha. That's funny Jonghyun. I'm not angry with you or Se kyung. I'm actually happy for you."

Jonghyun was in acomplete shock but happy that key accepts them until key suddenly said " Is that what you'd like to hear but no, I love you kim Jonghyun and always will, but with what you did to me be ready cause I'm going to ruin your life just like how you ruined mine, don't worry I won't announce it to the media or public cause I'm not that low."

By then Jonghyun didn't know what to do as key turned around and walked away. Key who turned around actually shed a tear or two while he was saying all those things to Jonghyun, and he headed to the bathroom to check if his eyes were still red and boy they were they were as red as blood.

By that time it was already time for Jonghyun and Key's photo shoot and Jonghyun couldn't help but feel awkward and he kept on staring at key and was reprimanded by the director many times. After a few more shots, they said their goodbyes and left for their next schedule, and it was very awkward at the van, they all could feel the tension between key anIiid Jonghyun.

Again there was this silence until Onew couldn't take it anymore and confronted the two.

He first confronted Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, let's talk", "about what?". "About you and key" said Onew in a concerned voice. "About that hyung, I don't want to talk about it right now, please?"said Jonghyun.

" But Jonghyun-" and he saw Jonghyun's puppy eyes and turned to key. "Key we need to talk", Key just glared at Onew, and just turned away and said "Sorry for interupting you." Key sighed and put on his headphones and stared at the car window.

Everything went on peacefully that day. After all the schedule was done, they finally arrived at their dorm around 6pm. Everyone was getting ready for bed except for Jonghyun who was dressed to go out.

Around 6:30 pm Jonghyun left the dorm, not noticing that key was watching him from the second floor window. The night went by and Jonghyun returned around 9pm.

Everyone was asleep and no one knew he returned. When he entered his and Kibums room, he saw a peacefully asleep kibum with red swollen eyes. Jonghyun changed to his pajamas and, but first he went over and brushed his hand through keys face and whispered "I'm sorry Key but I really did love you it's just I love Se Kyung more." then he went to bed. Kibum who was peacefully asleep dreamt that Jonghyun said he loved him but leaving him for Se Kyung, and no matter how much he shouted and cried, Jonghyun wouldn't come back to him.

~ the following day~

Key got up and made breakfast. The first to get down was a yawning Minho, " morning kibum", "Morning" greeted by kibum with a smile. Suddenly they heard footsteps running towards the kitchen from the second floor and shouting " Ummmmmmmmma- morning", Key laughed as taemin entered the kitchen and hugging him. "Morning my little baby taemin, can you please go up and wake up onew hyung".Taemin agreed happily.

A few minutes later taemin along with onew entered the kitchen. They were all laughing hard until Jonghyun entered the dining area Key suddenly went silent. And thought to himself "No matter what I do, he and Se Kyung will be together so it's better that I accept everything, right? It's a lot better for everyone this way. That dream really did a number on me. NOT! I"ll get him when an opportunity comes."

Key smiled at Jonghyun and greeted him with a good morning and invited him to eat breakfast. Jonghyun was relieved to see Key smiling at him.

While they were eating, Keys phone suddenly rang. "Hello?". "Oh, Ke, it's Woohyun, listen the 91 liners are having a get together tonight, wanna come?" "Of course, I'm coming along just tell me where it is, ok?", "ok, I'll just text you the location later. Bye key" and key said bye and turned off his phone.

What key didn't know was that while he was talking to Woohyun, Jonghyun glared at Key and got even angry when key was smiling at Woohyun's call.