PressCon

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.4949482431840565&pid=15.1th?id=I.4556054892840910&pid=15.1

 

It was officially announced by the media that Key of Shinee and Woohyun of Infinite are dating. The media asked the members of both groups on their opinion about the two dating. Both sides said that they fully support the two love birds.

A few days later a press conference was held with shinee and infinite, with Key and Woohyun at the middle siting right next to each other. The questions kept on coming, questions about their future plans and tours but Jonghyun was also asked about Se Kyung, but mostly about Woohyun and Key.

There was a question that really caught the attention of everybody.

A reporter raised his hand and started aking his question, "This question is for Key and Woohyun, I think everyone here would like to know who confessed first and how long have you been together?"

"Well, you see-" key was ready to answer when Woohyun took over " Key first confessed to me and we discovered we had the same feelings for each other, it happened around two months ago. And right now we're enjoying our love. The photo that you saw of us kissing was nothing but a sign of our love and the photo taken of us in a restaurant was adate we had it was not business related." Woohyun's answer caused a ruckus to the media and key was blushing like an apple then the questions moved to the members, if they knew about this.

Then a reporter asked Taemin, on how he felt of his Umma dating. " I feel really happy cause now I've an APPA!" with that answer Key suddenly got really red and felt dizzy then collapsed. Jonghyun came to offer his help but Woohyun was the one who brought him to the infirmary instead, by then Jonghyun felt extreme jealousy but thought he was Key's boyfriend so he can't do anything.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

~at the infirmary~

KEY's POV

ummm. what happened I remember being asked by many questions then suddenly. OMG. Did I just faint?

"YO, sweetie how are you?" Woohyun suddenly poped out of nowhere. A loud scream was heard through out the studio. "shhhhhhh" Woohyun covered Key's mouth with his hand " We're in an infirmary for god's sake, What happened to you back there?" 

"what do you mean 'what happened with me back there? ' the question is why did you suddenly say that?" Key retorted. " Oh you mean my answer, all that I had said back there were true except the 2 months part and the date thing, oh is my little Kibum angry?" Woohyun said as if in an insulting voice. " You bet I'm angry." " welldon't be, did you see Jonghyun's expression? He was really hurt by my answer."

............................................................................................................................................................................

 

JONGHYUN's POV

I wonder what happened to Kibum. I wish this conference would end already I have a BAD feeling right now. When the conference was over, we headed to infirmary. I was rushing and the others were far behind me and when I opened the door I saw Woohyun and Key having a deep kiss. I felt as if I was being stabbed in the heart. And questioned myself

" Did I make the right decision? "