Twice in a ROW

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

 

Key woke up the follwing morning not knowing wat had happened last night. When he woke up he had a slight head ache, he washed up and went down to eat breakfast. Whern he got down he was greeted with good monings from everyone except Jonghyun. So he approached Jonghyun and greeted him good morning with a smile, but when Jonghyun tuned around he greeted Key with a n angry face.

Key thought to himself "What's wrong with him I didn't do anything to him YET, so why is he so angry at me? Maybe he just woke up in a bad mood." 

 

....................................................................................................................................................

Jonghyun's POV

Stupid Kibum, you have no idea at all how I'm feeling right now.

FLASH BACK

I got off the van and I saw key was asleep on Woohyuns' shoulder by that time I felt like the whole world was coming down. At that moment I didn't know what to do. Should I be angry at Woohyun or should I be angry with Key. I was just standing there looking at them until Taemin snapped me out of my daydream. When I came to my senses Key was already in Minho's arms. All I remember is that I stormed into the house and went early to bed.

End of FLASH BACK

Wait why am I even thinking about this when I already have Se Kyung the love of my life. Yes, I shouldn't be angry today, because today is the day that our companies are going to announce mine and Se Kyung's relationship.

......................................................................................................................................................

Just as JONGHYUN said later that morning it was announced:

Breaking News: Kim Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung are officially going out, this was confirmed by their companies.

The news spread out like wild flower fans were shocked and surprised, and the JONGKEY fans were devastated by the news and felt the whole world was coming to an end. When the news was aired Key was recording so he wasn't able to see nor hear it. 

The whole day went by without Key that everyone in the country knows about the relationship of Jonghyun and Se Kyung. There were times that Key almost found out, Like in the van, the members were talking about the news but key was wearing his headphones.

When SHINee arrived at their dorm, Key was really surprised, seeing 30 to 50 camera men, reporters bith male and female surrounding their dorm. Out oh his own curiosity, Key asked Taemin, "Taemin, what are all these Media doing outside our dorm? Did something happen?", " OH! Don't you know  hyung ? Just this morning-" they were suddenly interupted by Minho         " Minnie come here, I need to talk to you." As soon as Taemin heard Minho he turned around quickly forgetting about Key.

"Yah! Lee Taemin, what happened this morning?" Key was even more curions than before.

They all got downwith smiles on their faces but Key still kept on thinking ' What happened this morning?'

As soon as the media saw SHINee, they pushed at one another and get to Jonghyun first. By that time Key was ready to explode with curiosity. He then heard a reporter asking Jonghyun " Is it true that you are Dating Se Kyung?", Jonghyun answered this question with a smile on his face "YES!", Key felt like crying again. another reporter asked " DO you plan on marrying Se Kyung?" , there was silenced the SHINee members were also waiting for the answer but Key didn't want to hear the answer. He kept on wishing that Jonghyun would answer NO and say it was just a big JOKE. Key tried to cover his ears, but it was too late...

Jonghyun's answer to that question was " IF she'd let me, I would propose to her right here right now, and if she said NO, I'd still keep on bugging her until YES comes out of ." This caused an uproar at the SHINee dorm.

Onew was smiling to Jonghyun's answer, until he saw Key shed a tear. He was happy for Jonghyun who found his happiness but sad for Keywho got his heart broken twice that day.

................................................................................................................................

KEY's POV

When I heard Jonghyun say those words I  felt like dying. I ran into the house and locked myself inside my room, with tears falling down, I felt that Onew hyung saw me but I just want to be left alone now. After that I don't remember anything I just remembered crying a lot that night. 

Tears wouldn't stop falling and I just wanted the world to end. I tried shouting but the pain was too much.

...................................................................................................................................

JONGHYUN's POV

Yesterday, my realtionship with SE Kyung was finnaly announced. I felt very happy and good inside. Last night I slept in Onew hyung's bedroom cause Key locked our room and I forgot about the spare key under the mat cause I was just too full of happiness.

Everyone was already eating breakfast except for Key, so I decided to wake him up. As I entered the room I saw a peacefully sleeping Key. Of all the things I do waking up Key is the one thing I can't stand, bacause I ruin his best expression...

I try on waking him up, shaking him and calling him "Keeeey? wake up time for breakfast". Key turned his head and mumbled in his sleep, he was so cute. As he tossed and turned I giggled a bit, but then!

There was something on Key's neck... It couldn't be, maybe it was a mosquito bite, but I know full well it was not-- it was definitely a HICKEY?!

By then my smile turned upside down I didn't know how to react to the situation. But i do know one thing I didn't put a hickey there, and I can only think of one person who would do this, and it was that bastard WOOHYUN.

tumblr_m40vnhQiPj1qbu51oo1_500.png

 

* In the next chapter see how Jonghyun will react to the hickey on key's neck.