WHY?

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

 

Key and Jonghyun have been together for a long time but then....

"Key" Jonghyun suddenly said with a low tone of voice, " I think we should break up."

"h-huh?" Key in a complete shock. "what do you mean?." " Key I've been cheating on you, I'm already going out with Se kyung." 

Key who was in a complete shock couldn't even talk and all that came out of his mouth was "Since when?" Jonghyun remained silent, "since when?" key kept on waiting for an answer. "SINCE WHEN JONGHYUN, ANSWER ME!"

"WE have been dating for a half a year now." Key who is lost for words didn't know what to do and burst into crying, Jonghyun who tried to comfort Key was pushed to the side, all that left Jonghyun's mouth was "I'm sorry key" and leeft the room with a crying Key on the ground.

"How could he do this to me, I did everything he wanted and then he cheats on me!" That night Key cried his eyes out, not even caring if thay had a photo shoot the following day.

~the next day~

In the morning everything seemed normal except that Key was wearing sunglasses, nobody knew why, except for Jonghyun. He knew very well that Key was hiding those red eyes from all the crying last night.

They all got ready for the photo shoot and rode their van. Inside the van there was an awkward silence until Key broke it, "So Jonghyun, I hear you're going out with Se kyung." Jonghyun who was totally shocked at what key said was left a funny expression.

"What? really hyung?" Taemin who wasn't able to believe it. "Y-Yeah" Jonghyun said in a low voice. "But Jonghyun, I thought you and Key... you know.. going out" said Onew who was totally confused.

"About that-" Jonghyun was ready to answer when Key suddenly said "Oh, Didn't you know hyung? me and Jonghyun broke up half a year ago." The shinee members were in a complete shock.

"Even Taemin and I didn't know that" Minho said from the back..."I guess WE'RE all the same cause I just found out last night...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Isn't that funny I myself never know that."

"But that would only mean that Jonghyun hyung-you -hah!" taemin who was very shocked at the moment. And Jonghyun who was totally embarassed in front of the members.

*Sorry it's short.....

I'll try to make the next chapter longer...Pls. leave your comment.