Wookey vs. Sehyun

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.4884950579349130&pid=15.1

Minho, Key and Jonghyun had schedules while Taemin and Onew had none. The day went on like this.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Taemin's POV

Two of our members are engaged. It's weird cause those two got engaged ina matter of monthswith another person. But Jonghyu hyung and Key hyung have been together for as long as I know, I guess no relationship lasts long, I hope mine and Minho's relationship will last forever.

~continues to surf the net~

Hmmmmm. What is this? 

"Like if you're a wookey fan. Share if you're a SeHyun fan."

hehehe. looks like Wookey is the clear winner only 10 people voted for SeHyun. How aboout if I leave a comment.

Taemin: Comment if you're a Jongkey fan.

Let's see how many will react. I'll just check it out later. Now I'll just play computer games and check out my other accounts. Wow even on Twitter they're still talking about wookey and Sehyun.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Both the couples SeHyun and WooKey have been invited to a tv program. They were the stars of the show. The show was going smoothly, there was 45 minutes left. Everyone was having a good time, up until Key was asked to dance, Jonghyun couldn't help but stare and Woohyun can't help but glare at Jonghyun. After Key's performance Jonghyun was asked if he could sing a song for Se Hyun and he did,   He sang Noona neomo yeppeo

 

The people requested that they do a roleplay and they all agreed they asked what the script was. and who wouldv'e thought it was a scene from You're Beautiful. The scene was from when Tae Kyung kissed He Yi infront of the media and Mi nam saw it and was with Shin Woo.

Characters:

Tae Kyung: Jonghyun

Mi nam : Key

He Yi: Se Kyung

Shin Woo: Woo Hyun 

They acted it out, everyone had their eyes on Key. They sensed as if there was a strange feeling coming from Key. The show finished and when it did the host talked to Key.

Host: "Key-shii your acting out there was great, very professional, though as if it really happened to you in real life."

Key: " Oh really? Thank you, but I thought I looked terrible. 'whispers' you have no idea what i went through."

Host: " hmmm Key-shii did you say something?"

Key: "oh no, I didn't bye then."  ' BOWS '

Key went straight to the van and continued the day his schedule wasn't that packed so he estimated his time he will be finished arond 8:30 p.m While Jonghyun had a packed schedule and Key's estimation is the he'll finish around 11:30 p.m.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

TAEMIN's POV 

IT's only 7 pm and I've already finished my dinner. Before I went to bed I checked my FB account to check out my comment there was about 10,000 comments saying that JongKey is the best, there were even Jongkey should be the one getting married.

Well that's that I need to sleep cause I'll have to wake up early tomorrow.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yes almost near the middle. We're not even at the yet!

Hey Guys! I'll try to update as soon as possible cause I have a lot of catching up to do. Please let me know what you think and give me ideas please cause the story can change if you have any suggestions. Oh and look out for the next chapter.