Happy ever after?!

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

Key found out that Taemin is dating Minho, and at that exact moment Minho entered the kitchen for breakfast only to find a pissed Key....

" Hey Key what's for breakfast? " Minho asked.

" I don't know " Key answered gripping his hand.

" What do you mean you don't know you're the one cooki-" Minho was cut off by Key with " All I know is that you're going out with MY baby. "

Minho was dumbfounded and all he can say was " uhh listen Key.. you see, Jonghyun hyung, Kibum found out.!!! " Minho screamed with all he had left as Key came closer and closer, Minho was ready to take the blow when a pair of arms wrapped itself around Key as if it was a rope, Key screamed " Let me go, I'm going to chop off this guy's and balls then feed it to the dog! " When Minho heard this he felt a cold chill down his spine. Taemin ran towards Minho and hugged him, while Key was still struggling to get free from Jonghyun's arms.

" Key calm down " Jonghyun said, still not letting Key go. " Just accept their relationship, and plus Minho's the type of guy who won't cheat on Taemin. " 

" But- Jjong my baby is too young to have a boyfriend."

" Umma please accept us, just this once can you do me this one favor, please? " Taemin asked with all sincerity.

" But- Minnie---" 

" Come on Key accept them already, you can see the love they have right? " Jonghyun said as he was still holding Key back.

" But---" Jonghyun uses his puppy eyes and Teamin starts to pout...

" Alright fine I accept! But you better make sure stupid frog that you won't hurt my baby " Key said as he glared at Minho.

" Promise, with all my heart " " Yay thank you umma! " Taemin then started having this big smile on his face, and hugged Key as Jonghyun let him go...

" Alright stop with the drama and let's eat I'm starving, and I can smell chicken..." as Onew entered the scene all of a sudden. " Ok, everyone seat at the table and Jjong can you halp me put the plates? " Key asked, "Sure" Jjong said.

 

As Key and Jjong stayeed at the counter and the others were at the other side of the room chatting,they had a little conversation.... " Hey Jjong, after all we've been through, we still made this far. Hey Jjong can I ask you something? "

" Sure what is it Key? " Jonghyun said in pure curiosity, while preparing the meals.

" Im' yours, right ? "

" of course " Jjong said without hesitation.

" and You're mine, right? "

" Now and Forever baby " as Jonghyun leaned in closer and pressed their lips together...

" Hey hyung it's too early for that " Minho screamed as the two separated and started to blush... " Come on lets eat " Key said as he started scolding Onew who was trying to grab first.. Then Jongtaking Jonghyun's food.hyun thought " I'm glad everything worked out! "  " Hey hyung don't eat my share! " Jonghyun screamed to Onew who was already.

 

 

A/N: 

SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG... i WAS JUST REALLY BUSY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS AND STUFF.

SO IT'S COMPLETE, BUT I'M THINKING OF MAKING A SEQUEL TO IT, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT UNTIL NOW!