KEY, You're Back!

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=H.4725040391586837&pid=15.1

Two weeks passed since Key was reported missing. As Taemin promised nobody knew that he was hiding Key from the world. Not one day passed did Jonghyun and Woo Hyun searched for Key. Everytime there was a ring on the phone they were eager to hear if it was news about Key. While Taemin didn't let a day pass without asking Key when he'll return to the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINHO's POV

Two weeks passed and still no news about Key. Everytime the phone rings Jonghyun hyung and Woo Hyun would be there and fight who would be the one to answer it. Something is bothering me though, I went to Onew hyung and discuss it with him. 

" Onew hyung somethings been bothering me, and I want to ask your opinion about it." Minho said in a curios voice.

WE then went to the kitchen, and talked privately.

" If it's about your relationship with Taemin, you have my full support and I promise I won't tell Key anything." Onew said jokingly.

" No it's n-- wait you know about my realationship with Taemin?! " Minho spoke in a shocked voice.

" Yeah evrybody does except for Key that is. You two are so obvious I just can't believe Key never noticed it before."

" I can't believe this, I thought we hid it perfectly "

" Well it wasn't perfect enough, hahaha, anyway what did you want to talk to me about." Onew said sarcastically.

" Oh right, Onew hyung it's Taemin he doesn't seem worried at all."

" What do you mean not worried? Look at his eyes are red as an apple, from all the crying. (points at Taemin) "

" A worried child of his umma wouldn't  be eating chips at the sofa while happily watching TV ! "

" So what are youu saying? " Onew asked in a curios tone.

" What I'm saying is that Taemin is hiding something from us, I bet he knows where Key is."

" How could that be? If he knew he would' ve told us. And if Taemin did knew where Key is, why has he not told us yet?"

" I don't know, but I'm sure he's hiding something. "

" Ok stop this Minho, You're just probably tired from all the worrying " Onew said in a caring tone.

" You're probably right Onew hyung, I'll just sleep it off. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin left the dorm around 6 pm, ever since Key's disappearance SHINee's schedule decreased because they devoted most of their time to finding Kibum. It was already 10 pm and Taemin was still not arround.  " Where could he have gone? That stupid boy! " Minho said. Minho was already worried, worried if Taemin also disappeared like Key or worse kidnapped.

A few minutes later Taemin walked striaght through the front door, which was always left open if Key suddenly came back, Minho ran towards Taemin and engulfed him in a tight hug.

" Where have you been, you scared me half to death. If you were ever gone I swear I wouldn't be able to go on living." Minho whispered into Taemin's ear.

" Sorry hyung to have worried you, you see I was just helping someone with his things."

" WHO? "

" That is----"

" ME! "

A voice suddenly came from behind Taemin, a familliar voice, a voice that everybody misses, a voice that has been gone in the SHINee dorm for two weeks. As soon as they heard this voice everybody turned straight to where it was coming from. Everyone was shocked to see this person, and got all teary, it was KEY, Kim Kibum the one and only.

" KEY! " everyone shouted together except for Taemin that is.

As soon as Key stepped inside the dorm he was asked a lot of questions, but he said that he'd just wanted to rest first and answer their question tomorrow morning, everyone seemed to have agreed. Finally, after a long time SHINee was complete again. 

The night was peaceful. Woo Hyun went back to the Infinite dorm, and everyone went to sleep peacefully after a long time. Taemin was trapped inside the arms of Minho, Onew was calmly hugging his Chicken pillow. And Key was sleeping while being stared at with eyes full of lust. 

" Key, You're back!. If you had bot returned I don't know what I could have done. My Bummie I will never let you go anymore. I'll do what ever it takes to keepyou in my grasp and in my sight. I LOVE YOU so much, so much that I think I'm going crazy. Anyway, welcome back, back into my arms once more! " Then Key was engulfed in a hug.