Where is KEY?

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=H.5046776346707435&pid=15.1

It has been two days since Key and Woo Hyun's break up and ever since then Key was not seen anymore. The SHINee members were going crazy, specially Jonghyun.

" Where could have my Bummie gone? Ahhhh! Where is he? "

" Manager aren't we going to ask help from the police yet? " Onew said in wooried voice.

" I know you're all worried but leet's wait a few more days, maybe he'll turn up then. I don't want to cause an uproar now, specially with the news that Se Kyung is pregnant with Jonghyun's baby!" their manager said in a frantic voice.

" We understand that but we'll only wait for 5 more days, after that if Key is still not found we're going to the police." said Minho with a serious face.

~four days later~ 

Key still hadn't turned up and the Taemin couldn't take it anymore thus he went to the police, to get help. He clearly instructed not to let the media know about it until the day after tomorrow. 

Two days have passed with the searching for Key in secret, then it was announced by the police that it had been a already a week since Key was missing. The news struck through out the country in minutes, everyone was in a frantic search, fans crying on the streets, Idols calling for updates. Everyone was doing something to find Key, except one.

~meanwhile at the recording studio of INFINITE~

L called for Woo Hyun and said " Hey Woo Hyun I think you should see this."

" What is it? is it about us? " 

BREAKING NEWS

KEY of SHiNee, missing? Today, a group of police officials came by the office saying they want to do a search for someone who has gone missing. We were all surprised to hear that it was one of the members of the Korean Boy band SHINee. According to the police officer, Kim Kibumor known as Key has been missing for a week now. Many of the fans are devastated to hear this news----

" Hey Woo Hyun where are you going? We're not yet done recording."

" Isn't it obvious I'm going to find Key, What ever it takes I'll be the one to bring him back. So L just tell them that I needed to do something important. OK? Thanks"

" Yeah, Wait what? Yah Woo Hyuncome back here!" L said in total surprise.

Woo Hyun left the set and searched for Key everywhere. He went to the park, Key's favorite malls, shops, cafe's and restaurants but no luck in finding him. Running out of places to look for Key,  he then went to the SHINee dorm, luckily Jonghyun was not there he was with the search along with Onew and the Manager. Minho was left at dorm with Taeminwaiting if Key would go there. 

Taemin was watching the news when he heard Woo Hyun asking Minho a lot of questions like;

 

Woo Hyun: What if Key's been kidnapped?

Minho: No, Key can fight for himself.

Woo Hyun: What if he left this country?

Minho: No, Key doesn't like to travel alone.

Woo Hyun: What if he just returned to his hometown?

Minho: No, Key would have told us.

Woo Hyun: What if just decided to hide somewhere?

Minho: No, Key would've at least contacted Onew hyung or the manager.

Just then Jonghyun and the others arrived.

Woo Hyun: What if Key's already DEAD?"

Minho: That's Impossi ---

Sudden footsteps rushing towards Woo Hyun. " You take that back Key is not dead. He's alive and coming back to us. YOu hear me! " Jonghyun blurted out all of a sudden.

" Why do you even care? huh Jonghyun? It was all your fault that this happened. If you hadn't slept with my fiance Key could have not gone missing. " 

" How dare you! YOu broke his heart ! "

" You broke it first and I just simply mended it, and you were the one that led me to break it again."

Jonghyun and Woo Hyun started fighting each other until " Would you two please stop it, instead of helping each other on finding Key hyung you're wasting your energy on fighting. Everyone was shocked to hear that sudden yell from Taemin. Jonghyun and Woo Hyun agreed to not fight each other.

~later that night~ 

" Umma I'm back " 

" Welcome back Taebaby, I made you dinner. How is it at the dorm" Key said as if he's not missing.

"There was a chaos today, Woo Hyun hyung came this afternoon and HE FOUGHT with JONGHYUN hyung"

"oh I see" Key didn't seem to be interested with the topic and tried to avoid it.

" Say umma, How long do you plan on hiding? " Taemin questioned Key in curiosity.

 " Well, I don't know maybe when I cleared my head." Key said Jokingly.

" ANd when is that? "

" I don't know, By the way thank Taemin for keeping me here and keeping this Secret. Please Don't ever reaveal it to anyone until I say so. " Key said with a smile on his face.

" No problem, anything for you umma, SARANGHAE " 

The night passed and Taemin and Key laughed and had fun together