I love you too

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

Key had hugged Jonghyun for five minutes now and Jonghyun couldn't believe what he was seeing, he thought that if he told Key, Key would just scream at him and tell him to go away, but instead he was told that Key loves him, Onew secretly went out of the dorm and leave the two alone. Jonghyun was really confused by then, as Jonghyun pushed Key away he had a confused look on his face " Key, you already have Woo Hyun, remember? "

" About that--- I broke off the marriage.."

" You what?" Jonghyun was screaming at the top off his lungs. " Why? "

" Because, Jjong you said you still love me and at the time that you were in a coma, it felt like I was going crazy and when you woke up I was so relieved but when you forgot me othing compared to the pain I felt." Key said with tears in his eyes.

" But Key, it isn't fare to Woo Hyun and plus I don't deserve you. Remember I cheated on you and I kept a big secret from you. I'm no good. " Jonghyun said as he pushed key away and turned his head away.

Key turns Jonghyun's head to face him while saying " I don't care all that matters is that I love you, so one more time, I love you Kim Jonghyun always and forever how about you? "

As Jonghyun had tears in his eyes the words just came out " I love you too." " Let's seal it with a kiss, ok ? " key asked and leaned into the olders boy's face and press his lips on the other's lips, which both of them have missed for months now. As they were kissing Taemin and Minho walked in on them since they were only in the living room.

" What's happening here? Key hyung? " Taemin asked in complete confusion, as Key and Jonghyun were forced to separate from their little make out session. " Hey Taemin, Minho how is t been ? " Jonghyun asked as both of the youngsters jaw drop to ground and ran over to the elder to welcome him back. "but why are you two doing hugging? " Minho asked as both hyungs started to blush, " Ummm-( Clears throat and let's o of Key ) you see Minho Key and I -uh how do I say this? " Jonghyun said as he was in a complete mess, while Key started to chuckle he spoke for Jonghyun " We're back together, aren't you happy for us? "

Taemin started to shreik running towards to hug key, " Congratulations umma!, by the way were's Onew hyung? " just then Onew entered through the front door and said " Hey guys, I have chicken! Did I miss something? " everyone just laughed, leaving a clue less Onew. That night the SHINee dorm had finally been completed without problems or worries. That night Jonghyun and Key slept hugging each other, same with Taemin and Minho, while the leader Onew was dreaming about chicken in his own bedroom.

~the next day

Minho and Jonghyun were out for a jog, Onew was still sleeping whileTaemin and Key were in the kitchen cooking, when Taemin suddenly called the attention of Key " Umma, can I tell you something? " " Of course, you can tell me anything. " Taemin was really nervous, " What would you say if I told you I'm dating someone right now? "

" I'd be glad for you of course, since you are at the right age, So who is this lucky girl? " Key asked as he was focused in cooking.

 " Actually it's a guy and it's Minho..." When Key heard this he dropped his spatula and at that moment Minho had just arrived and entered the kitchen asking what's for breakfast...

 

A/N:

Sorry a little late....

So tell me what you think about the chapter, Jongkey back together but Taemin finally found the courage to tell Key his dating Minho. What will Key's reaction be about Taemin's relationship with Minho