Mistake

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.4537882878346776&pid=15.1

Key arrived at the dorm at 9 pm and Jonghyunarrived around 11 pm.

.....................................................................................................................................................

JONGHYUN's POV 

When I arrived at the dorm everyone was already asleep. I got ready for bed and when I entered the room I found a sleeping Key. He looks so beautiful in his sleep. I went near him and I brushed his face and stared at him, I think I stayed like that for more tham 5 minutes. I talked to him, with the thinghs I was saying I think I'm going crazy, the things I ssaid were:

"Why did you betray me, Key?"

" Why did you accept Woo Hyun's proposal?

"You're mine, You were mine first and you're still mine & I'll never let you go not now, not ever."

Before I went to sleep I kissed him in his sleep, it was long cause I know these lips aren't mine anymore. When i got to my bed, since we only shared the room Key muttered "mmm, Woo Hyun." I was dumbfounded and it seriously ticked me of and led me to devise a plan that would bring Key back to me.

...........................................................................................................................................................

ONEW's POV

These past few days I've been thinking. Two of our members are engaged and there has been no problems either. I wanted to calebrate it, but it would only be between us and Manager. I asked the members what they'd like to do. And it was like world war III. Key wanted to go overseas, Minho wanted to watch a football game, Taemin wanted to have a dance party, while Jonghyun wanted to ahve a drinking party. 

We discussed it over and over again. We crossed out Key's and Minho's idea sincce it would be too much trouble to go overseas and with Minho's idea it would most likely that Minho would be the only one enjoying. Jonghyun and Taemin kept on fighting which one then there became teams. Key and Taemin vs. Minho and Jonhyun.

Taemin didn't want the drinking party since he was still not allowed to drink alcohol. Then Jonghyun said "Taemin could just drink Orange juice, Soda or Iced tea, and besides we're celebrating Key's and MY engagement." SO it was decided we're going to have a drinking party. 

.............................................................................................................................................................

JONGHYUN's POV

As soon as Onew hyung said we'd celebrating our engagement I suggested the drinking party ASAP. Taemin kept on protesting and I kept on persisting. Then we all decided that we we're going to have a drinking party. Taemin sulked but then Minho said that he would drink Iced tea with Taemin and I thought that it would be impossible. My plan was to get Key drunk and play with him.

The night of the party arrived. We all decided that the party would be private. The night went on and everyone was having fun even Taemin, I stand Minho did just drink Iced tea the whole night. But there was one problem Key doesn't seem to get drunk and he already had like three glasses. That's when Taemin suddenly asked

" Key hyung you never seemed to get drunk?"

" That's because I never do get drunk, I have a high tolerance when it comes to alcoholic drinks." Key said proudly.

He NEVER gets drunk?! This will ruin everything! Oh well, good thing I have this. * touches his pocket. 

I'll just have to find the perfect time to put my plan into action.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Key went to the bathroom and everyone was busy chatting, except Jonghyun who suddenly took Key's drink and pulled out a sedative from his pocket. He dissolved the sedative in Key's drink, he quickly put it back when Key came out the bathroom.

Key drank his drink happily and Jonghyun was really happy. Then suddenly Key felt really dizzy and wanted to go home. Jonghyun offered his help.

Jonghyun then said " I have another schedule tomorrow so it was best that we go home together and besides I don't want to ruin your fun, We'll go on ahead and the rest of you have fun. " 

" You're sure?" the manager said trying to confirm it.

" I'm sure and besides Key looks like he's about to puke.So good night everyone "

Jonghyun and Key took a cab and Jonghyun suddenly said while smirking " Everything going according to plan, Tomorrow I assure you Key you'll be mine NOW and FOREVER no matter what everyone says."