Revelations!

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

Jonghyun's POV

I entered our room, Key's and mine. WE had great memories here all the laughter and kisses he gave me, then it all came crashing down when this woman, this who is sleeping on Key's bed who's said to be pregnant with my child. A child I didn't know how came to be. 

As I walked closer to the bed, the woke up. " Hey sweetie, what's up? " This dare talk to me? It's all her fault that Key left me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning Shinee accompanied both couples( Woo Hyun and Key ; Jonghyun and Se Kyung ) for their wedding plans. As Key, Woo Hyun and Se Kyung were busy with the arrangements, Minho and Taemin seemed to be discussing something.

" Minho hyung I think we should tell them already..."

" But Minnie, If we tell them I'll be in big trouble with your Umma and besides Onew hyung already knows."

" No I want our relationship to be open to all our members and I know Key umma will understand and eventually accept our relationship."

" But Minnie-"

" We are going to tell them tonight ok? great! I love you Minho " Taemin kissed minho's cheek and turned away and left a blushing Minho.

Nobody saw what Taemin did except for Onew and just decided to ignore it. Onew went out and decided to just wait outside. After a few minutes, Jonghyun approached him and said " Hyung, can I talk to you about something? "

" Sure "

" Hyung I broke up with Se Kyung." Onew shocked at what Jonghyun said.

" But Jonghyun what about the baby Se Kyung's carrying."

" It's NOT mine - hyung it's not mine, Se Kyung is pregnant with her old lover, it's not mine"

" Then if it's not yours, why are we here at a wedding salon?"

" Se Kyung said she wanted to help Key with his wedding."

" When did you break up? "

" Last night when Key told us he was engaged to Woo Hyun "

FLASH BACK

" What's wrong sweetie? " Se Kyung asked Jonghyun.

" What's WRONG? " Jonghyun asked sarcastically. " You're what's wrong, I wouldn't be feeling this way if it hadn't been for you! "

" What did I do wrong? " Se Kyung asked in a worried voice.

" You entered our lives and got pregnant with a child I don't even know if it's mine."

" I see so it's about Key." Se Kyung answered

" Yes! It's always been about Key. The reason why I smile is because of Key and the reason why I dated you is about Key. My whole world revolves around Key! When will understand that . "

" Then if it makes you that upset let's break up ! and besides I'm bored with this relationship also you're not the father of this child I'm carrying " Se Kyung said as if it was no big deal.

Jonghyun's eyes widened " Then who's the father? "

" It's my ex-boyfriend, we met up a few weeks back and apparently this little fellow inside me became the product of it. "

" So we're over? "

" Yeah I already told my manager a few days ago along with your manager I just told them that I'd be the one to tell you. Sorry if I caused you any trouble, and also I'll be leaving tomorrow evening for the U.S. so If you don't mind I'm going back to sleep. "

END OF FLASH BACK

" ahhhh so that was what all the screaming was about last night " Onew said to himself.

" Ehh? Did you say something hyung? "

" No, ah so you said Key was the reason you dated Se Kyung?" 

" Yeah, it happened a few months ago...."

FLASH  BACK

" Hey Jonghyun! come here I need to talk to you " Se Kyung called him as he was about to leave.

" What is it Se Kyung?"

Shows him a picture of Jonghyun kissing with someone. Jonghyun shocked at what he saw didn't know how to react.

" I know that that person you're kissing is Key." Se Kyung said with a smirk.

" I beg you please don't do this, it'll trouble Key." Jonghyun said in a concerned voice.

" Don't worry Jonghyun I won't release this picture under one condition. "

" What is it? I'll do anything just don't trouble Key." Jonghyun said with a pleading voice.

" You will be my boyfriend "

END OF FLASH BACK

"So that's what happened. But during interviews you said you loved her and that-" 

" It was all scripted by her. "

" So it was all just black mail. What do you plan on doing now, based on your story I can tell you still have strong feelings for Key." Onew exclaimed.

" I know hyung but how can I get him back his engaged with  Woo Hyun.... Hyung please help me. "

" I don't know..." 

~Puppy dog eyes

" All right but you owe me one Jonghyun! "

" Yay thank you, Onew hyung you're the best. Oh and I think I should tell you this. I asked Woo Hyun, on Key's and mine break up, to protect Key from admirers but it seems I should've protected Key from him."

A/N:

Sorry if I just updated now I've just been really busy and many things are happening right now.... Again sorry I'll try to update as soon as possible.