An Opportunity?! or a new LOVE?!

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

 th?id=H.4629649158899239&pid=15.1                               

The Shinee members were getting ready for their schedule but it seemed Jonghyun had other thoughts.

Jonghyun's POV

This morning Key was talking on the phone with Woohyun about going on a date. I know Woohyun is just using the 91 liners as an excuse to go out and spend the night with Key.

I know I'll spy on them.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Woohyun texted Key the location and it was the usual bar. 

Their schedule was packed but Key asked their manager if he could early around 7 pm and promised to make it up to him and the manager approved of Keys request. However Jonghyun was really happy that their schedule was packed and knew that Key wouldn't be able to make it to his DATE(?) with Woohyun, he didn't know that Key asked permission from the manager to leave early.

It was already 7 pm and KEy said his good byes, Jonghyun on the other hand didn't notice Key had already left because he was too busy texting with Se kyung. When Jonghyun realized that Key was missing, he just thought that Key was at the bathroom.

After a few minutes he still didn't see Key until he couldn't take it anymore and decided to ask the manager. Jonghyun was in total shock, when the manager told him that  " oh, Key? He already left around 20 mins. ago, he asked me if he could leave early because he was going to meet with his friends."

" Where did he say he'd go" Jonghyun asked as if it was the end of the world. All that left the managers' mouth was " He didn't say anything." Jonghyun was devastated at what was happening, he didn't know where Key was, then suddenly he realized that Minho is also included in the 91 Line, thus he went straight to Minho, but all the answer he got was " I'm sorry hyung but I rejected the offer before they told me the location."

By then Jonghyun was really frustrated all he could do was wait for Key to come back from his date.

...........................................................................................................................................................................~~♥

While Key on the other hand was having a good time with Woo Hyun, Mir, Soyou, Jinwoon, Dongwoon and Nicole.

There were a few missing but it was still fun. Key had a few shots and by the time they were over Key was a little drunk. Woohyun proposed that he'd bring Key back to their dorm, they said their goodbyes and was on their way. While they were in the taxi Key accidentally muttered "Why did you leave me Jonghyun? why? why? saranghae" 

Woohyun who was shocked at what he just heard was a little happy cause he had a secret crush on Key for a long time now. He gave Key a kiss on the lips and a hickey on the neck . 

When Woohyun and Key arrived at the SHINee dorm, there were still no people thus he waited outside with a sleeping Key leaning on his shoulder. After a few minutes the SHINee members arrived very tired. Minho was the first to get down and was surprised at what he saw and said "Woohyun, how are you? Sorry if Key caused you trouble", "No, it's fine What are friends for?"

Jonghyun was surprised to hear Woohyuns' voice outside the van,  he then quickly got off and when he did he felt like lightning had struck him, he saw a sleeping Key resting his head on a mans' shoulder, a man other than him. 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE

* Jonghyun still hadn't seen the Hickey yet. I wonder what his reaction will be and in the next chapter Key will experience getting his heart ripped out twice.