You TRiCkeD me!

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

KEY's POV

I woke up in our room, Jonghyun's and mine, panting for air and sweating a lot. I took a bath to refreshen myself from all the sweating. I went down to find Onew eating chicken, I went over and asked " Where is Minho and Taemin? "

" They went to the hospital to check on Jonghyun, then buy some groceries."

" Then I'll go to, Oh speaking of Jonghyun I had this weird dream that Jonghyun forgot all about me and-"

" it wasn't a dream Key, it all happened yesterday, Jonghyun forgot EVERYTHING"

With those words said I felt like breaking but there was something inside me trying to tell me that I should not give up....

" But Key the doctor said that it's only temporary and that he may remember in two to three days or so, and we can make it faster by giving him thing or doing things that he likes."

When Onew hyung said that I knew what exactly I should do, I rushed back upstairs and searched for our photo album. It was composed of picture from our trainee days, debut days, concerts, celebrations, variety shows, and everyrything and anything that screamed SHINee was in that photo album. So I grabbed the photo album and went straight to the hospital and show it to Jonghyun.

When I got to the hospital Jonghyun was staring at the window, he looked so handsome. I sat next to him and he said " Oh it's you again...Sorry but what's your name? " that question has hurt me deeply but I had to answer " My name is Key but you can call me Kibummie." " Kibummie? " " Yes and I have something to show you Jjong, It's our photo album that consists all of your memories." I showed him the album and he was smilling and learning our names little by little.

A week has already passed and Jonghyun doesn't seem to remember any thing. We brought him back to the dorm, hoping he would remember something but no such luck. With all of this happening, I made a decision to myself, I reached my phone and texted Woo Hyun.

To: Woo Hyun (fool)

Let's meet at the coffee shop downtown at around 10 am.

From: Key

I left the dorm at around 9:30, thus the only people left at the dorm was Onew hyung and Jonghyun, I don't know about Taemin and Minho they seem to be going out a lot.

ONEW's POV

Key left the dorm, which I was left with Jonghyun in the dorm. He had just finished taking his bath when I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk around the park, and he agreed. We were strolling around the park when I asked him different questions.

" So Jonghyun you don't remember anything? "

" No. And everytime I try to I get this blurry image "

" Ohhh do you know that your a famous singer? "

" Onew hyung you kept on telling for five straight days that I'm a famous singer and the lead vocalist of the famous band SHINee."

" You know my name, you remember me? "

" I remember your name because of all the memory lessons I get from you guys, sometimes I wonder if I'm the one who has amnesia cause you keep on forgetting about this things. hehehe "

" Oh right so you remember nothing. So I guess you won't mind me telling you that Key and I kissed."

Jonghyun stopped then and there with his eyes widened, he rushed towards me and grabbed my collar saying " Since when did you have the permission of touching my property, MY life. And I thought I specifically made it clear to you guys way before that what's mine is mine and no one is allowed to touch my Bummie!!!" Jonghyun said in complete rage, while I had a smirk on my face and said " GOT YOU. "

" I knew it you do remember everything, since when? " We sat down at the banch.

" Two days ago before being released at the hospital, it all came abck when I saw the album and videos Key gave me. I told the doctor to keep it from all of you cause I wanted Key to forget the Jonghyun in the past and move on with the present with Woo Hyun. but how did you find out that I already had my memories? "

" Oh that, When we arrived at the dorm you seemed to know where everywhere was like the knives, towels and shampoos, you didn't ask for any of our assistance. But Jonghyun you do know You have to tell Key someday. " 

" I don't Know " " but Jonghyun Key has the right to know and-" Jonghyun suddenly ran away back to the dorm.

KEY's POV

I return to the dorm and to be greeted by no one. I decided to cook Jonghyun's favorite dishes. Maybe then he'll remember something. I was already preparing the table when I heard the door slam and fast feet walking. " Maybe it's Jonghyun and Onew hyung " I just got out of the kitchen with tray of cupcakes in my hands. " Jong-" then Onew hyung suddenly came rushing from the door grabbing Jonghyun and making him face Onew hyung.

" Jonghyun Key needs to know! " Onew hyung screamed.

" No he doesn't Key's already happy with Woo Hyun I can't drag him back to that awful time again."

" He'll find out one way or the other."

" No he won't just as long as you, me and the doctor don't tell anyone that I have my memories back."

The shock of what I heard resulted me to dropping the tray making the two boys turn to me, with tears flowing from my eyes. " K-Key I-I " Jonghyun was stuttering, I didn't know what to do I just ran towards him engulfing him in a big hug and I kept on saying to him ;

" You stupid Dino. You tricked me, but I'm glad to have you back my Love. Saranghae~~♥ " with tears flowing from my eyes.