Wookey together AGAIN !

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.5000747192811786&pid=15.1

KEY's POV

I returned to the dorm last night. I had finally decided to face my fears. To face my members, to face our manager, to face Jonghyun, to face Se Kyund and most of all to face WOO HYUN. I was afraid to go down and face all of them at once. Eventually I went down and when I did, to my surprise I only found Woo Hyun watching TV, I tried to run back up but he saw me and called me.

" KEY? " Oh god how I missed that voice, I turned around and faced him I thought ' Oh GOD of all people why him, I don't think I'm ready yet, there's still this ache in my heart he left weeks ago.' 

" Oh hi Woo Hyun! Where is everybody? " I said as I tried to stop my tears and smile at him. 

" Onew hyung and your manager went to tell everyone you're back, Minho and Taemin are at Dream Team, While Jonghyun and Se Kyung are at the hospital for their check up. " Woo Hyun said that to me without looking into my eyes. After that there was a really awkward silence. Woo Hyun then suggested we go out to eat. 

And of course it was so typical of Woo Hyun to choose the restaurant where we always had our dates. It brought back so many memories. We ordered our meals and the whole time we ate we never really talked. After we finished our meals we went out to walk. we passed many memorable places like the park, the coffee shop but then Woo Hyun suddenly stopped walking and to my surprise we were already infront of the amusement park Woo Hyun dragged me to have our first date. 

I was really stunned and I just found myself inside the amusement park with Woo Hyun. 

" Yah Woo Hyun why did you drag me here!"

" ~sigh It's great you're back to your old self I thought you were someone else, since you didn't talk to me at ll today like you usually do " What did Woo Hyun mean by that. I was really  surprised then he dragged me to ride the Ferris Wheel with him.

~~~In the Ferris Wheel~~~

Out of nowhere Woo Hyun suddenly said " Ne Key I want to ask you something. "

I was dumbfounded and just said " Yes! what is it? "

" I - I just wanted to say sorry I just reacted on what I saw that day I didn't even listen to your side of the sotry-" I cut him off suddenly. " Woo Hyun forget about it, I-"

" NO! I'll never forget about it. it was the day I betrayed you, the day that I let my eyes and mind work but not my heart . the day that I truly regret. If you can find it in your heart can you ever forgive and accept me once more, cause Key I'd seriously die if you're not by myside." By then Woo Hyun was already crying in front of me and just said.

" You stupid fool, I would accept you as many times you propose to me and here I thought I was not worthy of you anymore."

" NO, the truth is I think I'm the one who's not worthy of you. I'm just a simple person and yet you who's a shining diva is with me right now. "  

" Hey, Woo Hyun how about we seal this with a kiss? " I said while blushing, my face was like a strawberry.

" I couldn't have said it better myself " 

As we kissed the Amusement park released fireworks into the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key and Woo Hyun left the amusement park at aroung 8 pm. Woo Hyun and Key arrived at the SHINee dorm around 8:25 pm and when they got there everyone was waiting, everyone was surprised to see Key smiling and laughing entering, they were all really curios what happened when Woo Hyun suddenly entered they all understood why. 

Key was really happy and said " this is a special night so I'll make a feast this evening first let me change." 

" Oh umma why don't you just cook like that? " Taemin said out of no where like he's hiding something. Key was already climbing the stairs. Taemin was chasing after him.

' What are you talking about Taebaby I can't cook like this and you know that. "  Key opened the door to his room 

" But umma-" 

" Wahhhhhh" Key screamed loud enough to be heard through out the dorm. Woo Hyun rushed to Key's side in an instant. only to find Key on the floor and shocked, to find out why he saw Se Kyung lying in Jonghyun's chest happily speaking.

" Are you sad umma ? " Taemin blurted out suddenly.

" Surprised? Yes. Sad? No. What is she doing here? Key asked as he closed the door.

" I forgot to tell you Key that starting today Se Kyung will be living with us " Minho suddenly came out and told this to Key.

" Anyway why don't we go down stairs cause I have great news to tell you all " Key said in a happy tone ith a big smile on his face.

They all ent don they didn't kno Jonghyun had oken up and folloed hm don stairs.

" What's all he commotin about? " Jonghyun asked as he as alking a sign of being tired.

" Oh Jonghyun you're up? Ke said he has exciting news o tell us. You're just in time. " Onew said excitedly.

" Ok so the news is Woo Hyun and I are back together and planning on getting married as soon as possible can you believe it? " Key said happily.

Everyone as surprised but happy and gave them their 'CONGRATULATIONS' to the to except for one that is.

" No this can't be true, my nightmare is happening all over again. I need to wake up and be back to my Bummie's side. " Jonghyun whispered to himself.

A/N:

Please comment and tell me what you think. thanks for all the support you guys....