DEAL

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.5024451106637948&pid=15.1

KEY's POV 

I finally arrive at the dorm around 7:30 p.m. to find an angry Jonghyun ready to shout at me. But I was too tired to fight with him, specially the trouble I went through today with woohyun. " What were you doing with Woohyun that it took you this long to arrive. " a voice came from behind me.

"Jonghyun please, can we not fight tonight. It's been a busy day for me". " No key we are having this conversation right here right now" Jonghyun retorted. I thought to myself why he sounds like a wife being cheated?. I chose to ignore Jonghyun and went straight to bed. 

...................................................................................................................................................

Jonghyun's POV

I think I should stop being concerned with what Key does with his time, cause I've no right to be jealous I broke Key's heart and cheated on him, plus I already have Se Kyung (smiles).

.......................................................................................................................................................

When morning came Jonghyun never bothered Key with Woohyun again. Key was curios, but he never asked cause he knew that even if Jonghyun decided to live with Se Kyung a part of Jonghyun's heart will always belong to him.

Later that day while Shinee was recording Key was summoned by their manager, "Key could you tell me what you did yesterday?" Their manager asked, " sure, I was with Woohyun" Key said in a happy voice. " Then would you mind explaining to me this picture of you two kissing?!"

FLASH BACK

-Beep-Beep-Beep- you have one new message.

To: Woohyun

Woohyun, it's me key, we need to talk I'll be waiting at the usual cafe"

                                                                                              From: Key

"I think Key already found the hickey" Woohyun thought to himself.

-at the cafe-

Key was already waiting and drinking coffee when Woohyun arrived. "hey key, what did you want to talk about?". "I thibk, you know full well what I want to discuss with you, WOOHYUN" said key while looking at woohyun. Woohyun sat down and both of them talked.

"Look Woohyun you're my best friend but a hickey, I've never thought you'd do this, I mean come on you know I"m dating Jonghyun and you know he hates your guts, so I don't see the reason of you doing this." Key said in a frantic voice.

"First of all Key let me correct you when I gave you the hickey you and Jonghyun were already over-", Key was shocked how woohyun found out, "How did you know?". "Oh, Minho told me", By that time Key thought that stupid frog I'm going to kill him when I get home

 

"Anyways Key I know you'll use me in your revenge on Jonghyun-" Woohyun was cut off by Key "really?" Woohyun saw key was excited but he first finished speaking " Let me finish, I'll help you but we will announce to the public that we're officially dating, and that you would give me chance in stealing your heart and making you fall in love with me. Is it a deal" Woohyun stretched out his hand. Key was practically shocked at what woohyun had just said and told him that he'll think about it and tell him his answer later that day. 

Knowing Woohyun, Key knew he had it all planned out. When Key arrived at the dorm Jonghyun was screaming at him, but he just went to his room. Noticing how Jonghyun reacted Key took his phone and called Woohyun.

-On the phone-

Woohyun: Hello?

Key: WOohyun, It's me Key.

WOohyun: So what's your answer?

Key: It's a deal but-

Woohyun: Sorry key but you have to tell me on person or else no dea, come to the studio in 15 mins.

Key: Fine!

-at the studio- 

Key arrived at the studio and waited for Woohyun. WHen Woohyun arrived he gave key a hug."So?" Key sighed and said "It's a deal but-"

Key was cut off by Woohyun's KISS. (CLICK).

Key tried to push him but he was too strong whenhe was able to get free. "What was that for?" Key asked. " Well we are officially dating so that meansI could kiss you." Woohyun said in a confused look. "You didn't let me finish, It's a deal but you can't kiss me."

END OF FLASH BACK

 

"YES" Key looked at his manager who was attentively waiting for an answer, "Woohyun and I-". "Yes, Key tell me cause I just dont know what to do anymore". Suddenly the SHINee members barged in when Key said " Woohyun and I are DATING". When they heard this the both the manager abd Jonghyun collapsed to the ground, while Taemin jumped for joy since he really liked Woohyun for Key, Taemin then asked Key, "Does this mean Woohyun hyung is my oppa?" 

Key didn't know how to react to the situation and just said "Y-Ye-Yes."