I'm Sorry and Good Bye

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

As soon as morning struck Jonghyun started devising plans on how to get Key back. While Se Kyung left korea early morning and stay at the States till she gives birth.  It was already announced to the media that Jonghyun and Se Kyung broke up and it seems that it was never announced that Se Kyung was leaving for the States nor the fact that she was pregnant was announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONEW's POV

Jonghyun is really serious about getting key back, I just don't know how I'm going to help him. I was about to leave the room when Jonghyun suddenly entered.

" Hyung, I've already devised some plans to get Key back. So tell me what you think."

" Jonghyun I don't think this will work." Isaid to him while looking a his plans. " Yeah Yeah I think your right, Paln A won't definitely work." Jonghyun said as he focused on his plans. " No Jonghyun I don't think you're getting what I'm trying to say. Jonghyun Key is already happy with Woo Hyun. Why can't you just accept that? " He stared at me for about a minut or so. " Look Jong-" " I know hyung but Key is my life. I'll try anything just to have him back and if rejects me and says he doesn't wan me anymore, that's the time I'll stop (whispers something). " Jonghyun said that with sadness in his eyes and he said something else but it was to soft..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN's POV

 Onew hyung said that I should just give up and accept what's happening but I can't, I'll get Key back no matter what.I thougt of plans on ow to get Key back to me. I can't do anything about Onew hyung so I guess I'll have to do this alone. Now to get plan A started.

PLAN A

Buy Key all his favorite stuff in the color pink.

So since it was our day off I decided on going to the mall, in disguise of course, I bought everything Key liked and when I got back Key was no where to be found it seems that he is planning for his wedding according to Minho.

Everytime I hear or think of the thought that Key is getting married I feel this burn of jealousy inside me. Instead of feeling down I put plan B into action.

PLAN B

Make a song for Key showing how much you love him. 

So I locked myself inside my room and started writing a song just for Key. When I finished it was already evening, I went down and  Key had just arrived with Woo Hyun , but Woo Hyun left cause he had another schedule. I went over to Key to put my final and last lan into action.

PLAN C

Confess to Key how you really feel.

"Key can I talk you? " " Not now Jonghyun I'm cooking maybe after we eat, ok?" " I guess" I thenwent upstairs to practice my confession.

~Practice

" Key I know I hurt you but could you still take me back?" NO that's stuid how bout?

"Key I was foolish of letting you go could you ever take me back? " that's too chessy ....

"DINNER everyone." Key shouted. I ran down along with Taemin and Minho who seemed to be sweating alot, We ate our dinner and I asked Key if w could talk in private. We went upstairs since Onew hyung was watching TV down stairs, Taemin outside talking with his umma on the phone and Minho washing the dishes in the Kitchen.

" uhm- so key- you see--- i'ts about---"

" Jonghyun if you have nothing good to say I'll rest now cause I'm really tired, ok?" Key said.

"hgfhewjffjvn---rhjckn jsmke-" " Huh? What did you say? " Key asked. " I said gfuegocmdbv "

"What?" Key was even more confused and irritated at that time, plus his arms were already crossed.

I gathered up my courage and inhaled as much as I cou, mvld and said " I said I like- no, I Love you Kim Kibum and I want you to be mine once more, will you take me back? " There was an awkward silence present and suddenly Kibum spoke " Jonghyun I-"

" It's ok Key, Se Kyung and I are over plus it's not my child she's carrying, so all you have to do is dump Woo Hyun and come back tome then everything will go back to normal. So please come back to me." I said those words while kneeling and grabing onto key's legs. 

Key knelt down to me and lokked at me straight in the eye while holding my face. " Jonghyun, it doesn't matter if Se Kyung and you are over or that it's not your child she's carrying, the thing is I've come to love Woo Hyun and I just can't dump him since he was the one that made me feel really happy plus Jonghyn i don't know how to tell you this but I don't want you anymore and I'm happy how things turned out, I'm sorry Jonghyun and Good bye." Key left me there kneeling as I just felt tears falling from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

With that said Key slept with Taemin since it felt awkward sleepimg in the sameroom as Jonghyun. Key didn't see all the presents Jonghyun bought him nor the song he wrote for him and that's how the night passed at the SHINee dorm.

Morning came and it was already 6:30 am and Jonghyun was still not coming down they were all going to be late for their schedule. Key then decided to go and wake him up. When Key got up to their room he was sursprised to find a room full of presents, and no Jonghyun. Key then just thought he was in the bathroom but unfortunately no, he then asked help from his fellow members to hellp him look for Joghyun, snd in the process of doing do Minho found a letter on the center able of their living room. He called everone and they all read it together saying:

To my fellow members,

               If you read this letter it means that I am nowhere to be found. Please don't worry about me I just went some where to put my mind at peace, I told manager and the president about it so no need to worry or panic. Oh and by the way the presents in my room are for you Key, please accept those as a sorry gift and a wedding gift at the same time since I don't think I can attend your wedding. Onew hyung if I don't turn up for about 3 weeks or so then I have fulfilled the vow I told you last ime.

               I'm sorry and good bye, for now........( I guess )

                                                                                                                                                           Yours truly,

                                                                                                                                                           Kim Jonghyun

A/N

Sorry it took so long I was busy with so many projects.

Hey guys I have another story out could you check it out tnx.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/342108/my-prince-my-twin-and-me-2min-jongkey-romance