Woohyun

You're mine NOW and FOREVER

th?id=I.4601624481955904&pid=15.1

Key woke up to find Jonghyun sitted at the side of the bed, who looked like was in a deep thought. He wanted to ask him why and greet him a good morning but then he remembers what happened yesterday so he just pretended to go back to sleep.

"Key you don't have to pretend you're asleep, I want to ask you something", Key was surprised at what Jonghyun had just said " What is it? " Key was scared, he felt this was a different Jonghyun. "Key" Jonghyun said in a low tone of voice "Y-Yes? " answered Key who was shaking now. "Who gave that to you?" Asked Jonghyun as if ready to burst. "Gave what?" answered Key not knowing anything.

When Key answered Jonghyun busted out with anger and jealousy" What do you mean what, that hickey on your neck, who gave that to you? It was that bastard WOOHYUN right?"

Key was really scared and didn't know what to do, he was trembling with fear. He was afraid of Jonghyun, specially when Jonghyun grabbed his collar and asked " Did you have with Woohyun?"

Key didn't know what to do, then he suddenly thought that this was the opportunity he was waiting for, key grinned for a moment and said more like shouted "What I do doesn't concern you anymore, you're not my BOYFRIEND anymore.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

KEY's POV

Oh my GOD! Did just do that? I just talked back at Jonghyun, and the worst of all is that I walked out ion him. But why of all people did he blame Woohyun for this hickey on my neck.

"BLINK, BLINK"

Wait! I have a hickey on my neck?!

...........................................................................................................................................................................

JONGHYUN's POV

I'm so pissed right now. Key just walked out on me not to mention he talked back to me. But the main problem is that Key has a hickey on his neck and I'm positive Woohyun was the one who put it ther. But the worst of all is that I don't know wether Key and Woohyun had . 

If I ask Key I'm sure he would never answer me and if I ask Woohyun, I'll just get pissed off and start a fight with him.

                   -BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.... you have one new message-

Who is it this time?

 

To: Jonghyun

       Hi sweetie pie, Good morning. I hope you're getting ready that talk show we're going to attending at 9:15 a.m. I wish I could see you soon. I LOVE YOU ~~♥

From:

Se Kyung <3

 

! I totally forgot about it.... It's already 8:20 a.m. Se kyung's going to kill me...

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Jonghyun went to the talk show with Se Kyung, Onew had a different schedule, and Taemin and Minho were left at home and Key was getting ready to leave.

" This scarf should cover it. " Key said in a concerned way, left his room, went down and said " See you later" to  Minho and Taemin. " Where are you going?" Minho asked like a parent watching over his child. " Somewhere" Key answered in a secretly way. " Where?" Minho asked with persistence.

" -sighs- If you really must know I'm going to Woohyun and confront him about something" answered by Key in a complete defeat. " Couldn't you just call him hyung, I wanted to spend our day off together"  taemin said in a disappointed tone. " soory Taeminnie but this is really important." 

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Jonghyun's POV

Today was really tiring. When I got home it was only around 4 pm, I just wanted to rest. But when I arrived Key was no where to be found. I asked Taemin if he knew where Key was, cause if anyone knew where Key was it would be Taemin. But when I asked him he said he didn't know. I was really getting worried it was already 7 pm and Key was still not around, then taemin suddenly shouted "ahhhhhh hyung, Key umma said that HE'd go to Woohyun hyung and talk to him about something ."

My heart felt relief to know where key was- wait did he just say WOOHYUN? m\Just hearing that name made me burst into anger and all the things that happened this morning came flying back.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY.....

tNX..t