You & EXO

I fall in love with my own husband

You was awoken from your sleep by your ringing phone.

"Oh,Ailee.Why are you calling me in the morning?"

"I heard you get a free ticket to lotte world and get to date GDragon!Can you give it to your desperate friend here? Wake up,sleepyhead. Its already 10.30 PM"

"I don't want! Don't worry i will tell him to say saranghae to you. It's already 10.30?How long have i been sleeping?" You look out through the window and it is already dark.

"Ailee,I have to hang up."

"Sure.Okay.Whatever..."Ailee sadly hang up.

*I fell asleep downstairs while watching tv but how come I'm in my room? * You curiously thought.

You went outside and nervously stand outside his door.

*Should i knock or not?* unwillingly,you knock and there no respond.

"Where is he? Is he really jealous about earlier? Maybe he went out with his friend."

You heard a noise from the bathroom.

*!Where am I suppose to hide?* You frantically search around the room for a hiding place.  

Daehyun went out,half and dry his hair with the towel.

You cover your face not wanting to see Dae's body.

Your stomach makes a sound and it growls too loud.  *Why do you have to make such a loud sound?* You lightly punch your stomach.

"I didn't knew you were that kind of girl." Daehyun came nearer to your hiding place which is at the side of the bed.

"W...What girl?" You slowly tilt your head to the left as Daehyun's face is so near to yours that you can feel his warm breath and his lips almost touching yours.

"If you really want to see me , just tell me." You don't have to hide"Daehyun tease you.

"What nonsense is that! I came here because there's no food in the fridge. I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat!"You  push him away.

"Oh,really? I thought you are already full watching your idols." 

"Har-Har" You sarcasticly laugh.

Kitchen 

"There really is no food. What should we eat for dinner?" 

"Why don't we go out for grocery shopping?" 

Cold Storage

The moment you two are there, all you and Daehyun find first is free food.

"Mmmm. The takoyaki is delicious and crispy."

"Feed me some." Daehyun open his mouth,waiting for you to feed him.

You took one and playfully turn it around like an airplane and it went in your mouth.

"Yah,I ask you to feed me some not you eating it by yourself."

"In your dreams am I ever gonna feed you." 

The stall ahjumma giggles at the cuteness of the two of you.

"Why is there so many vegetables? I hate that."

You put it back randomly. "You silly girl. It is good for your health. Now I know why you always tired during physical lesson and always sleepy in class." 

"I will take the spicy one, the chicken flavour one and the original one"

"Why are you taking so many ramen? Take one packet only."

"Two? Please,I will do whatever you ask me too." You do an aegyo.

Daehyun heart melts and let you take two packet.

"Look more free food.Faster before it's gone" You pull Daehyun into the crowd.

"Ahjumma,You cook this fried chicken really well. If you open a stall, I will always buy this from you"

"Thank you very much but seems like your boyfriend is hungry too. Here have some." 

"Ahjumma, he's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend of mine."

"Then you two would make a very good couple. You're pretty and the guy is quite good looking too."

You awkwardly smile. Daehyun is blushing because of the ahjumma's compliment.

After buying all of the groceries, the two of you ate a cheese burger in the 7-eleven store.

"We bought so many groceries and you invite me too eat here?" You look at the burger which is totally appetizing that you took a one whole bite.

"It's the best burger in here. That is totally one big bite." 

You choke when you see Kai and his friend going in the store.

"Sehun-ah,buy the big bottle of pepsi so that we can share later when we watch soccer. Kris said to Sehun.

"Should we buy this one or that one?"Baekhyun show the pringles and the ruffles brand to Luhan.

The first that Kai saw is only you.

"Are you alright? Here drink this." Daehyun hand you the coke.

"Hey Jaeyoung. What are you doing here? Who is he?"Kai smile but it fade as soon as he see Daehyun.

"He's just a friend of mine. I see that you are back with your gang.Hey guys." You wave to the others.

"J...Jaeyoung ssi? Is it really you?"Chanyeol rub his eyes not believing what he see.

"Ani. Of course it's me,you silly"  Without any hesitation,Chanyeol pull you into a hug.

"C...C...Chanyeol, I can't breathe."

"Opps. Sorry, I just really miss you."

"I want to give you a hug too." Sehun open his arms widely for you to hug him but you push him with your hand.

"I'm happy to see you guys too. Especially my cute Baekhyun!" You pinch his cheek.

"I will let you have your time with your friends." Daehyun was about to left when Kai hold him back.

"We are going to have some drinks to celebrate this reunion. Why don't you join us?" 

"He is busy. He don't need to follo.." 

"I will go!" Daehyun cut your sentence.   You gave him a 'do you want to die?Go home now' look. Daehyun gave you the 'Nope but I think this will be quite interesting' look.

You sit in between Kai and Baekhyun.

"Since you graduate, all of us really study hard so that you will be proud of us but we couldn't find you in America." said Tao.

"You all studying hard? I don't believe it. I think that's when I went to Seoul."

"You don't believe us? Nevermind we will show you soon."Said Baekhyun.

"I got a girlfriend thanks to your advice but it didnt last long."Said Kris

"I'm so sorry. You must be sad now right?"

"No. Because you're the first girl that we all ever fall for! Right guys?" Kris said it purposely to make you blush.

"YES!!" The others shout so loud that the 'whole world' can hear them even from far.

"Yah,Sit down. You guys are making me feel embarrass.Don't do that again." 

*She's the first girl that you all fall for?Study in America? Who are all these guys? They seems so close to my wife especially that Kai guy* Thought Daehyun.

Daehyun turn his gaze to Kai who put his arm on your shoulders but you seems to not care.

*Jaeyoung how can you not care when he do that but you are not like that to me. It hurts me if only you knew that.*

"Do you remember when we play that game at the camp " said Kai.

"Which one?"You tries to remember.

"The one which I have to hold your hand and kiss you on the cheek for punishment?"

"Oh....That. Of course I remember."

"I guess that's how you fall for Kai right? You should thank us for creating that game."Said Luhan.

"Yah, let's not talk about that. Ahjussi, one more plate of carrot cake please."You order something to not make it awkward.

While the others is in their own world, you then realize that Daehyun already gone.

"I'm happy to see you guys and if only I could spent more time with you all but I have to go now. Sorry."

"Already?When can we meet again?"said Chanyeol sadly.

"Give me a call. Ask Kai for my number."

"I will sent you home." Kai hold onto your wrist.

"It's alright. I don't want to burden you."

"I know you were lost last time when we met. Let me sent you home safely." You have no choice but to accept his offer.

In the car,you kept looking at the time on your phone. * Where could you be,Dae? I hope you are at home*

Kai felt uneasy that he hold your hand. It feels so warm when he do that to you.

You arrive home safely and didn't notice Daehyun watching you two through the window.  

Daehyun went back in his room so that he doesn't have to look at the hurtful scene.

"Take care. Have a good rest. Don't let the bed bugs bite." Kai wanted to kiss on your forehead but you avoided it.

You wave goodbye to him as he goes off with his car.

You went in and check to see if Daehyun's in his room. You were relief that his home and went back to your room. When you left,Daehyun toss and turn and whisper in his mind *What is your relationship with him?* 


Who is a EXOtic here?Well, my bias in Exo-K is Baekhyun and D.O and Exo-M is Kris. 

I really wish all my readers will comment because i don't know whether my story is good or not.

I will like to thank all my subscribers for subscribing and i will also to thank my readers or my silent readers for taking time to read my story.I hope i will get more views for this story. Thank you so much :))  Have you guys watch Music Bank last Friday? I really love the collaboration of BTOB & BAP. Here's The Vid below