Families meet up

I fall in love with my own husband

"Jaeyoung, what a surprise.Your parents outside"

You comb your hair and put down the book you're reading and went to the living room. You smile and hug your mom the moment you saw her.

"Mom. I miss you!Why didn't you call so I can pick you up?"

"We don't want to trouble you. Go and pack your bag." said Mrs Lee.

"Where are we going?"

"To our new house. I will tell you while we are in the car."said your dad.

You pack your bags and hug Hyorin tightly.

"You leaving me?Since it's your parents, I'm fine with it. Better take care of yourself and stop eating ramen."

"Arraseo,Arraseo!You are so like your dad.I will visit you often. See you in school tomorrow." You wave goodbye to Hyorin and went in the bright blue car.

Your mom pat your soft silky brown hair and caress you like a child who really need a moms love.

"Appa,Are you still sleeping till 1 pm and let mom do all the house work alone?"You said to your dad who is driving.

"Of course not!I'm not like before anymore. I got a job as a architect and help your mom at night and in the morning." said your dad.

"Omma,Why did you two suddenly came back to Seoul?"

"You don't like seeing us here in Seoul?"said your dad sadly.

"It's not that. It's just not like you two coming back here without a reason."

"We came here to see how our daughter is doing and.." Mrs Lee said and pause at the last sentence.

"And what?"

Your mom took a deep breath before saying it.

 

Daehyun POV

"My son is so handsome in his tuxedo. You grow up so fast."said Mrs Jung.

"Mom,Don't make me cry. How do i look??"

"You look awesome as always."said Mrs Jung.

"Mom,are you sure this is the right thing? The other family is not that rich like all your snobby rich friends."

"Son,It's no use being rich if you're not happy. We have enough wealth already. Your wife's parents is a friend of mine We want to return back their gratitude by marrying you off with their daughter. She's one of your classmate right?"said Mrs Jung.

"Omma,I don't know whether I should do this or not. She don't even like me and we always argue with each other. I'm afraid it won't work out between us two. I'm too young to get marry. Who knows that someone better is out there for me?" 

"Son,marriage isn't just about love. It's about trust and responsibility. You have to trust and took responsibility for each other. Just like me and your dad. We don't love each other and we were force too marry each other.At first, it's difficult cos I always disagree with him. We do our own things and don't act like husband and wife. But,your dad is the one who started to fall in love with me when I got sick In the rain. He took care of me and thats when I realize his not like other guys in my school. His afraid to lose me and love me for who I am.I'm a nerdy girl if you want to know. I'm not rich at all. Trust me,it will work out with you two if you trust each other."

*Mom right. I know you don't like me,Jaeyoung. I will do anything to make you love me.*I thought.

End of POV

Your Parents House

"What!Omma,Appa I don't want to get marry to someone I don't know! I will not change my mind until you cancel all this nonsense."

"Yeobo,Go and put the things in the room.I will talk to her." Said your dad.

You sat on the couch with your frowning face.

"You look cute when you frown but you look more cute when you smile." Your dad sat beside you and tickles you. 

"Dad,Stop! It's ticklish." You laugh because its too ticklish.

"Now that's better. Jaeyoung, you know we love you right? The reason we do this without your permission is because we knew you would act like this. Before you regret it,remember you are sick."said your dad.

You flashback to the time where you are still a 7 year old kid. Your whole body was cold and your face was as white as a  paper. Your heartbeat stops and you almost died. Luckily,your dad quickly sent you to the hospital.

"Yes.I know I'm sick. It's weird that I was born with this totally strange sickness."

"That's the why we do this.Its for your own good.Me and your mom might not always be there for you.We are already old and just need to wait till our time comes. If you have a husband,he can take care of you. At least,you will die in peace knowing that you have someone who loves you. I will give you sometime. If you do change your mind,get changed into that dress your mom bought for you."said your dad.

You hugs your dad and give him a weak smile. You rest on the couch and thinks. *Maybe I should just listen to them. You only live once anyway. Well,I hope the husband is handsome or at least cute?* You took your bag and the dress to your room.

Upstairs your parents were thankful that you change your mind.

You and your parents sat in the living room while waiting for the other party to come. You keep munching on the marble cake which is on the table because of nervousness.

Soon they come and you stand up to greet them. "Annyeonghaseyo,omonim & father in law.Ahn Jaeyoung imnida." You brightly smile but it faded when you saw Daehyun.

"Y-You?" Your eyes widen.

"You two know each other?" Your mom ask.


So what do you think of this chapter? I know there must be a picture for every chapter so i going to replace it with Daehyun gif or picture. 

I just found out that  someone just subscribe to my story.Thank you very much @LynWook. Keep on

subscribing and continue reading my story.Thank you :)) For the silent readers,please subscribe or add me as

your friend.