Memories........

I fall in love with my own husband

Daehyun POV(9 years old)

[FLASHBACK]

 

"Son,Lets head back home.Appa is waiting for us."My mom call out to me.

"Ne,Omma."I obediently stop building the sand castle and went to my mom.

While walking back to my mom,there's a voice inside my head said to turn around.

"Oh No,Someone is drowning!"

"Somebody help that girl!"

I turn around and saw a young girl struggling to escape from the pool.

 

I let go of my mom's hand and dive in to the safe her.

"Son,Come back!You don't know how to swim yet!"said my mom but by the time i already am in the pool.

I did a mouth to mouth CPR on her. First try,it didn't work.Second try, the pool water comes out of and she coughs.

"Jaeyoung-ah!My daughter."A woman with a young look came running towards the girl that i just save. She's probably the mother.

"Son,Let's go home.We hope your daughter gets well.Here's my card call me if you need anything "My mom hand in the card with her number on it.

End of POV

 

I open my eyes and its so blurry.The only thing i hear is my mom calling me. Before i close back my eyes and let my dad piggyback me home,i saw a boy. A brown hair boy looking right at me. 

"It seems like he wants to said something but what is it?Is he the one who safe me?"

 

You woke up from your sleep..

"What a dream?Who is that boy anyway?"You rubs your eyes while waiting for Kai.

Kai came but he isn't smiling like he used too.

"Why do you look sad?Scared that i am mad with you for being late?"You pinch Kai to make him smile.

"J..Jaeyoung-ah...Bian"

"Its okay." You smile to him.

"Let's break up!"

"Yah...You are joking right?"You stop walking and look at him in the eyes.

"A...Ani.I am tired with you. Besides,i...g..got...a...new..girlfriend"Kai said unwilingly.

A girl came out a held Kai's hand.

"He's my boyfriend now.You are nothing to him anymore!"said Jiyeon in english.

"Stop it,Jiyeon!Jaeyoung-ah,I hope you find someone that really love you for who you are."Kai wanted to said more but Jiyeon pull him away.

 

When they left,You squat down and cries out loud not caring the people in the park who past by.

"Wae...Why do you do this to me?Oppa,don't leave me.I love you only..."

 

Baekhyun POV

"Where is Jaeyoung?" I look around the park for her.

"Ahjussi,Are you looking for a girl?" said a boy.

"Ne..Have you seen a girl this tall,brown hair and wear a flowery dress?Ask Baekhyun to the boy.

He shows the way to Baekhyun.

 

I walk closer to surprise her but i heard her crying.

I sat beside her and place her head on my chest not caring my pants that will be dirty because of the muddy grass.

"Shhh...Don't worry,i'm here.Just cry all you want."I her hair.

"S..s..sorry if i wet your clothes with my tears."Jaeyoung sobs.

"Its alright.Let's have a drink together." I said.

"Ommo,Your pants dirty.Let me help you clean it up."Jaeyoung took out her handkerchief and wipe my pants.

On the way to a nearby cafe,i ask her why and she explains.

"Kai broke up with me.How do you know where i am?"

"Oh,Kai text me.He didn't tell me why though.If i see him i will punch him for you"I imagine Kai's infront of me and pretend to punch.

"No need for that.Maybe its because i am not a great girlfriend for him."I solemnly face the ground.

"The others is inside.Lets went in" I hold the door handle.

"Promise me you won't tell them."Jaeyoung pinky promise with me.

I am happy when she smiles while playing with the others but i know she is holding on to the pain.

*If only you were mine.I will make you be happy forever~* i thought.

 

End of POV


This chapter is about how you broke up with Kai.Hope you all enjoys it. Hope you like the gif that i post as the main image of this chapter :))