Happy Ever After + Shocking Ailee News

I fall in love with my own husband

 

Key:(In case you guys forget who''s who and who is talking)

You=Purple

Yonghwa=Green

Hyorin=Red

Daehyun=Dark Brown

Jiyeon=Peach

Yongguk=orange

Jongup=pink background

youngjae=black bg and yellow text

himchan= light brown


A few days later....

"Yongguk-ah,Don't ever contact me again!We are totally strangers from now!Delete everything we have done together." Text Ailee to Yongguk.

Not even it reach one minute,Yongguk receive two photos,One Ailee hugging another caucasian guy and the other they eating ice cream together.

"Haiss..Ailee,Have you really forgotten about me?"Yongguk heave a heavy sigh and he  accidentally bump into a girl while he is too engross looking at the pictures.

"Jeongmal,Mianhaeyo."Yongguk bent down to help her sort the falling papers.

"It's alright.Kamsahamnida.I'm really late for my graduation now."Jieun bow and quickly ran and went in the car.

"That's strange.I feel like she's someone i have seen before.Well,I better hurry and go to school."Yongguk quickly walk faster before the school gate closes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The whole auditorium is choatic.People from here and there keep walking in and out,The CNBlue member instructing what people have to do and checking the formation and making sure the light's is perfect for  each of the performance and is working.

"Jaeyoung,Why are you still in your uniform?Go and get ready before the concert start."Hyorin startled you who is sitting while staring to the mirror in the waiting room.

"Oh....We still have a few minutes left.I will get ready later."You continue pretending to powder your face.

"Let me guess,You're nervous cos you're afraid to face over thousand audience,that's first.Second,You're still thinking about your husband,Dae.Am i right?"Hyorin sat on the couch while facing you.

"Is it that obvious?I guess i really must give up.Maybe tonight gonna be the last night where we stay as a married couple."You said sadly.

"I know hearing to the recording that Jiyeon sent you must have hurt but you can't give up.I know Daehyun still loves you just that he need time to reminisce* back the times where you guys were together.Why not show your love to him by singing the song that you have prepared?I know you can do it Jaeyoung.Hwaiting!"said Hyorin giving a advice of encouragement.

You pasted a smile that Hyorin have always wanted to see.

You stand up and went into the ladies to change into this.

 

While the stylist is busy to makeover you,Yonghwa went in and was surprise for a moment to see you.

"You...look so pretty.Oh,Anyway I came here to tell you something."Said Yonghwa blushing.

"What is it?"You said.

"I know this will definitely shock you but Chunji couldn't come so...I'm afraid you have to perform tonight all alone." Yonghwa quickly ran out of the room the moment he saw you open your eye and stare blankly into the mirror infront of you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Daehyun POV

"Son,Aren't you late for your graduation ceremony?"Said Mr Jung.

"Yes and I don't care,dad.I have to go out with Jiyeon,Now."I went out before dad question me again.

"Oppa,You are so Handsome!Should we go now?"Jiyeon link her hands to mine.

I nod happily.

While we are happily walking,Jiyeon let go of my hand to went to the other side of the road to meet up with someone.

A speeding car is driving fast and in just a few inches,Jiyeon will be hit.

I ran after her and push her to the other side of the road. Both of us roll over.

All the passerby who walks past crowded us to see what is happening.

The moment i open my eyes,I remember everything and i was wondering why am i here,who is the girl beside me and why is everyone surrounding us.

"Oppa,What happen?"said Jiyeon.

"I don't know who you are and what has just happen but i do know that i have to really meet someone now."I stand up and help the girl who talk to me.

"Oppa,What's wrong with you?Don't you remember me,Jiyeon Your girlfriend."Jiyeon said panic.

"This must all be misunderstanding. I don't have any girlfriend,No way am i gonna cheat on my wife,Jaeyoung.Now if you will excuse me."I left her and took a taxi.

End of POV

 

The concert/ceremony has already started and the whole school is happy because every student get's to graduate.

Many performers has already perform their performance successfully and you is still waiting nervously backstage with other performers and hyorin.

Hyorin hug you to calm you down.

"Breathe in and out and forget that they are humans,think of them as a pineapple.It really works,trust me."said Hyorin laughing just thinking about Pineapple.

"Just like what she said,forget that they exist right infront of your eyes.Just think it as if you're performing for your family that is in America.I'm sure you won't want to dissapoint them right? Anyway, i gotta said that you look beautiful today. Sincerely as your classmate.If you just wait patiently and with confidence,he will come save you."Said Myungsoo smiling.

You and Hyorin look at him weirdly.

"Woah,Myungsoo I didn't you knew you could talk.Hehe...You were always quiet during the rehearsals."said Hyorin.

"Haha,My voice is y right?Not need for you guys to tell me,I know it."Myungsoo laugh.

"Jaeyoung,It's our turn now. Hwaiting on your performance later."Hyorin pat both of your shoulders and went onstage with Myungsoo performing Love always find a reason.

After their performance ended beautifully,It's your turn to stand on stage.

You introduce yourself as you hold onto the microphone with your sweating palms because of your nervousness.

You scan the whole auditorium that is full,not even one missing person.

You held the microphone infront of you and thought *You can do it Jaeyoung. Don't give up and listen to what hyorin and myungsoo just said although i still don't get the last part but nevermind.*

The audience waited patiently and your classmates all shouted giving you a word of encouragement.

 

Just when you were about to give up,Daehyun burst into the hall and all eyes were on him.

"Wait,Isn't that our Daehyun?"said Jongup.

"Yeap,It is him or is it just my hallucinations?"said Youngjae.

"I wonder why his face got scratches and all"said Himchan.

 

He walk towards the stage while singing BEAST-I'M SORRY.

You just stare at him thinking that this is probably a dream which isn't.

Once Daehyun ended his song,he went nearer and you could feel his warm breathe running down your neck.

"You look more pretty with your hair down."Said Daehyun as he let go of the ribbon that is tie to your hair.

"I'm really sorry,I have been  a jerk to you this days and i swear i really regret. Believe me Jaeyoung,I really love you and only you. Will you forgive me?"said Daehyun.

"Babo,Neo Jeongmal Babo!I hate you Daehyun...for making me fall hard for you. Look what you have done to my makeup,you ruin it."You beat him on the chest continuously.

Daehyun stop you and pull you into a hug.

Myungsoo and Hyorin smile to each other and shouted "Way to go guys!!That is so sweet!"

Then the whole auditorium is noisy because of their chant.

 

Backstage[waiting room]

You help put on some plasters to cover the scratches on Daehyun face and elbows.

"Maybe it can cure better if you kiss on each of the wound."Daehyun teases.

"Dream on.Here's a punch for you."You punch him on the arms.

"Guys sorry to break the moment but we are taking a class photo. Hurry"said Yongguk calling you two

*SNAP,SNAP,SNAP*

The photo come out of the polaroid beautifully.

"Hey Yongguk,What are you looking at?"Said the bap members.

"Guys,I think Ailee is in trouble."said You and Hyorin.

Yongguk show the message that Ailee sent along side a photo of Ailee with bruises all over her body,"HELP ME!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE."

 


A/N Notes :I really hope you all like this last ending. At last Daehyun remember back :))Ommo,What is happening to Ailee in california? Maybe i will create a new story to tell you guys what is happening + if i'm not busy i will update all my story,if not maybe i will just leave it like that or delete it. Sorry guys T.T I hope none of you unsubscribe and pls continue subscribing so that you will know what happen to ailee when I update later. For now I will like to thanks everyone for subscribing and commenting this story. Appreciate it so much and I got many views!!! Thanks guys :))