Chapter 31:Inspiration?

I fall in love with my own husband

 

Key:(In case you guys forget who''s who and who is talking)

You=Purple

Yonghwa=Green

L.joe=Light brown

Hyorin=Red

Jonghyun=Orange

MInhyuk=Blue

Jungshin=Light blue

Daehyun=Dark Brown

Jiyeon=Peach


Next morning in school...

"Minhyukkie,Can you please beg Yonghwa to choose other people and not me?I have stage fright!"You keep pulling Minhyuk sleeve.

"I wish i can but you know once he make his decision its final. Nothing can make him change his mind.Now,let's continue praticing your guitar skills while waiting for Chunji."Minhyuk hand you the guitar.

"Oppa,I won't do it until you do what i want you to do.I will buy you a deluxe meal in exchange."You hug Minhyuk arms not letting it go.

"Jonghyun,Help me!"Minhyuk called out to Jonghyun who is in another room with Jungshin helping Hyorin and Myungsoo.

"Jaeyoung,You can let go of him now.Minhyuk,go and find Chunji while i deal with her."Jonghyun order Minhyuk who quickly run out of the room with relief.

"Tell me what all this commotion is about?We can't concentrate in the next room you know."Jonghyun sat on a chair and slide it next to you.

"I don't want to perform. I really have a stage fright and i got no experience or confidence to even stand on stage in front of thousand of people!I can't...can't even sing.My voice and it will make chunji and my class embarrass of me and it with probably ruin everything."You said in a very long sentence.

"Woah,Okay.Stage fright and the confidence thingy,that i know but doesn't mean you can't perform.About singing,I can't agree.You have a beautiful voice when you sang with Yonghwa during the break time.See,I still remember that moment." Jonghyun cross his arms.

"That's a different story.I sang because i have a crush on him but not anymore.Please just replace me with someone better like Sulli maybe?"

"Yonghwa,Come in here quick!Jaeyoung got something to show you!"Jonghyun call Yonghwa ignoring you.

"What is it?"Yonghwa came in with Minhyuk.

"Oh...It's nothing.Don't hear to what Jonghyun is talking about."You smile to Yonghwa and then glare to Jonghyun.

"Do you still remember that time you and Jaeyoung do a duet together?"Jonghyun ask.

"I do.Although it's not their song but they did it a great cover of it."Minhyuk do a thumbs up while eating his chocolate cake.

"Oh,That.Wae?"Yonghwa asked curiously.

"It's nothing,actually.I just got a stage fright and i really want you to replace me but this guy say maybe if i sang with you maybe i won't be that nervous on stage later on..."

"I see,let's try later during rehearsal.Oh,Chunji has a fever so you will have to practice alone for time being and maybe help him tell all the important things."Yonghwa went back to do his work.

You pout and look at Jonghyun.

"What?Mian but you know that guy.He never really get the clue or idea so i think you should just quit and do your best.Chunji can help you out later on."Jonghyun tap your shoulder and went back to Jungshin.

"Both of them really did great.Myungsoo will play the guitar and sing and Hyorin will be the lead vocal.How's that?"said Jungshin.

"Kay can."Jonghyun do a okay sign.

 

Daehyun POV

"Oppa,Can i ask you something."Ask Jiyeon

"What is it?"I said while eating his almost finish ice cream.

"Who is Jaeyoung and Kai?Are they your bestfriend too?"Ask Jiyeon again,pretending not to know them.

"Molla.The girl claim that she's my wife and i'm his husband which clearly not the truth.I don't even know who she is nor even met her.Who is Kai anyway?But i heard he is related to the girl."I said.

"I see.Oppa,do you love me?"Jiyeon ask while looking at me in the eyes.

"Why do you suddenly ask that?"

"What if she is really your wife?Won't this relationship of ours be called an affair?I'm dating with someone husband.What will people think of me?"Jiyeon let go my grip.

"What nonsense are you talking about? I can divorce her and go with you.I don't love her and i never will. I only love you.Don't worry,i will always be here to protect you."I pull Jiyeon head gently on my shoulder.

Jiyeon smirk while holding tightly on her phone.

"YAH,JUNG DAEHYUN!!! I hear what you just said."L.joe who came from behind stand infront of us with raging anger eyes.

"Excuse me,Who are you?How do you know my name?"I stand up.

"That's not important now.What's important is that how could be here with a girl in school while your wife and my dongsaeng,Jaeyoung is waiting and crying for you.Do you know she has been crying all night long but you never even once hear to what she want to said or do that can help you refresh your memory back.If i knew this was to happen,i would disagree with this marriage.I give you one more chance, treat her like how she want to be treated and if you still think she's not the one for you,then please just divorce her.I can't bear to see my little sister to suffer"L.joe let go of my collar and walk off.

I blink my eyes in confusion.

"Who the hell is that guy?Dongsaeng?"I said.

Just then,a ball roughly hit my head.

"Oppa,Gwenchani?"Jiyeon rub my head.

I was silent for a moment and a memory flash into my mind

"You don't know what you're buying.Babo"  

"Bian.I have a poor eyesight."  

*She's the first girl that you all fall for?Study in America? Who are all these guys? They seems so close to my wife especially that Kai guy*

"Don't do that faint or whatever thing again,okay? I can't bear to lose you again." 

I shake my head and i can see a figure of a girl standing infront of me except i can't see her face.It's so blurry.

"Oppa,Can you hear me?Are you alright?"Jiyeon shout at my ear.

"Oh...Ne...Let's go back to our class."

End of POV

Rehearsal time

"Why am i so early freak?They are not even here yet."You sat on the stage stairs and face the audience place.

"There's probably many people coming and many eyes watching me perform. One mistake and i'm doom. What if Chunji can't help me and don't turn up on that day.AHHH!"You messed up your hair.(Like the gif below)

Without you knowing,You sang to yourself while thinking of Daehyun.(Just imagine that's your voice xD which is impossible to even imagine)

At the end,you didn't realise that the Cnblue members,your classmate and friend(Hyorin and Myungsoo) and Your brother secretly went in and is standing right behind you on stage.

"WOAH!That was marvelous!Jaeyoung,I didn't knew you had that kind of voice."Hyorin gave you a back hug.

"See,You don't have stage fright you just got no confidence in yourself."Jonghyun said proud of what he said.

"Wait,I was not here so i don't think i'm the reason why she can sing that fantastic alone just now."Yonghwa said.

"R..Right.I wonder who inspire you?"Minhyuk look at you.

"Oh...Nobody.I just suddenly feel like singing."

"I know who is it but i'm sure you don't want me to tell them right?"Hyorin smile.

You nod.

"Let me guess,Your crush?"Myungsoo finally speak up and 'pretending'.

You smile and nod.

You gave Hyorin and Myungsoo a 'You guys know,who right' look.

The others look of them curiously.


A/N Notes:I really hope you guys like this update chapter of mine.Sorry for the long late update because i came back from Malaysia School Trip and i was really tired once i came back to Singapore and i pass out soon after. I guess Daehyun get remember abit of his memory with Jaeyoung.I hope really get his memory back and realise that Jiyeon is so not for him.Aren;t guys curious why Jiyeon hold tightly onto her phone? What is she up to now? Wait for the next chapter patiently okay ^^ Enjoy your March HOLIDAYS :)) I want to sleep but Flower boy next door Drama and Yoon Si Yoon aka Enrique won't let me. Do you guys watch the drama? I recommend to go and watch it cos it's so damn funny,cute! Off to watch that drama now,NIte Peoplez! And i will also like to thank to those who have subscribe and comment to my stories. Can't believe i got 2000 over views! Thank you guys!^^

Yoon Si Yoon aka Enrique(In the drama)