Are you him?

I fall in love with my own husband

You tries not to make any noise when you see Daehyun sleeping right next to you. Your phone rings and you quickly went in the toilet to answer it.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry, I'm just worried.How your fever?"said Hyorin

"It already cools down now.Thanks for caring. Is your house still has a vacancy?"

"Yeah? Wae? You want to stay here?"

"It's complicated. I already promise Jessica and I can't broke it now."

"What is it?"

"I promise her that I will leave and divorce with Daehyun."You softly whisper on the phone.

"YAH, Are you crazy!! What were you thinking?"

"I had to. She almost kill my parents and Dae if I don't leave him. Do you think I have the heart to let my parents die."

Without you realizing,Daehyun heard all your conversation with Hyorin.

"So you really going to leave him?"

"I guess so. I really don't know."

"Do you love him or not? That's the only problem."

"I don't know! It's difficult to explain. "

"Jaeyoung-ah,I really need to use the toilet!" Daehyun bang on the door.

"I gotta go. Call you later." You quickly hangs up.

"Sorry,You can use it now." You went back to sleep and covers yourself with a blanket. You can still feel the cold and keep turning.You then stay still pretend to sleep.

The doorbell rang and Daehyun went down to see who it is.

"Mother and father in law,What a surprise! Come in. I will go and wake Jaeyoung."

  "Your parents here." Daehyun whisper in your ear.

"OMMA!APPA!"You gave both them a long hug as if this will be your last time with them.

"Aigoo,You must be missing us huh? We will be staying here for a few days, if you two don't mind."said your mom.

"Why would we? Ouch!" Daehyun roll his eyes to you who have just step on his feet.

*I don't mind it but I can't bear to see my loved ones suffer because of me* You thought 

"Well,I suppose a day or two is fine. Omma,Appa are you hungry let me cook you something."

"You don't have to. We already ate. We will just rest now." your parents went into the guest room.

You and Daehyun awkwardly sat on the bed silently.  "I will go to sleep first." You cover yourself with the blanket.

Daehyun took the pillow to sleep on the floor when your mom comes in. "Whoops. Sorry to disturb." Your mom close the door.

You actually wanted to get closer to Daehyun when he sleep next to you but hold on. Surprisingly,It came true.

Daehyun purposely stretch his hands to you and pull you closer. "L..Let g..g..o off me." 

Daehyun ignore you and hug you even tighter.

"I can't breath.."You pretend to faint.

"J..Jaeyoung. Ireona!" Daehyun shake your body.

"Haha...You fell for it." You keep on laughing.

"What? Come here so I could strangle you." Daehyun purposely make a horror sound and came towards you. You run away from him and he tries to catch you.  

Daehyun grab your waist when he got the chance.

You gulp.

"Don't do that faint or whatever thing again,okay? I can't bear to lose you again." 

You look into his eyes and a memory came to your mind.

"Jaeyoung,Think this through. Are sure you want to do this?" Your dad said to the 19 year old you. 

"Mianeyo,Omma & Appa! I can't live without Kai. Goodbye. May god bless you two.Thank you for raising me." You jump down the building.

"NOOO!!"Your mom didn't manage to save you.  *I guess this is the end for me. Sorry mom and dad and ljoe Oppa.* you close your eyes and thought you would be dead now.

"Yah,Get off me!"  I heard a voice definitely a man voice. * Wait, I'm not dead?* You open your eyes and saw a brown hair guy. His eyes looking at you.

"I'm sorry." Your parents came running to you.

"Hey,You okay?"Daehyun snap his finger that make you comes back to reality.

"Oh, sorry. I think we should probably get back to sleep." You close your eyes and think  * Is it really him? They have the same hairstyle and the eyes too. Have I found the guy I always want to thank?*


I was going to write this chapter about Suzy and Himchan fighting but i can't came out with any idea.Instead i wrote more about DaeYoung couple. This is the chapter you all have been waiting for. Hope you all likes it. This will be the last chapter that i will update but i will try my best to update fast.  :))